Black friday buddies 2010 unite! BACK FROM THE TRENCHES POST YOUR WAR STORIES!

I'm so confused!!! Does the walmart online sale start on Thursda at 3am for Friday at 3am?????
Also, should you go and add items to your cart so that at 3am you can purchase or will this not be possible???

I'm so confused!!! Does the walmart online sale start on Thursda at 3am for Friday at 3am?????
Also, should you go and add items to your cart so that at 3am you can purchase or will this not be possible???

I have the same questions for best buy!

* Newegg.com sale starting at 4:00pm EST (Wednesday)
* Target Black Friday sale starting at 2:00am - 4:00am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Walmart Thanksgiving Day Specials starting at 3:00am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Walmart Black Friday sale starting at 3:00am EST (Black Friday)
* Sears, OfficeMax, Kohls, JC Penney, and other Black Friday sales will begin on Thanksgiving morning.

Got this from blakfriday.info
waiting to see what others are saying.

So I just tried to call my local target to ask how many of the 40" westinghouse TV's they'll be getting in. The response? "We have no idea..."

Personally - I kinda find that hard to believe. For any of those that have done Target BF for "big ticket" items in the past - how many do you think I should expect to be there? My plan is to head out at midnight. Go to Toys r Us, Walmart, then get in line at Target by 2am. Thoughts?

Does anyone know if the Sams Club member sale will have an early start online?

Thanks!

* Newegg.com sale starting at 4:00pm EST (Wednesday)
* Target Black Friday sale starting at 2:00am - 4:00am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Walmart Thanksgiving Day Specials starting at 3:00am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Walmart Black Friday sale starting at 3:00am EST (Black Friday)
* Sears, OfficeMax, Kohls, JC Penney, and other Black Friday sales will begin on Thanksgiving morning.

Got this from blakfriday.info
waiting to see what others are saying.

Are the midnight WM deals going on line at 3am, so after they are available in store?? I guess that's to start simultaneously with Pacific time? I want that band hero, and can't decide the best way to get it... :confused3

How do you know if Amazon is going to price match? Also how do you get a lower price on an item from Amazon? I just need a couple of DVD's from Target and really don't want to stand in line early am. Or does Target do online sales on Thanksgiving?

So I just tried to call my local target to ask how many of the 40" westinghouse TV's they'll be getting in. The response? "We have no idea..."

Personally - I kinda find that hard to believe. For any of those that have done Target BF for "big ticket" items in the past - how many do you think I should expect to be there? My plan is to head out at midnight. Go to Toys r Us, Walmart, then get in line at Target by 2am. Thoughts?

I am also interested in how many TVs target might have in stock, last year they had a deal on 32 inch TVs and my local store seemed to have a lot of them, but for some reason I am not thinking they will have as many this year. I noticed in another thread someone said their target was only expecting 5 of them, which means if you aren't in the front of the line you aren't getting one. I just don't know, I'm going to go as early as I can to line up and hopefully snag a TV, if I don't get it that's okay it won't be the end of the world, though I'm certainly gonna try for it.

Good luck to you!

which stores have maps? I found Targets and thought it was great! Walmarts pretty much just had tvs and computers on their map....

did TRU have a map? I couldn't find it.

Are the midnight WM deals going on line at 3am, so after they are available in store?? I guess that's to start simultaneously with Pacific time? I want that band hero, and can't decide the best way to get it... :confused3

I am thinking the midnight deals, will be online at midnight? Last year the 5am store was 3am online I got 2 tv's. I remember being online on this board and people were letting each other know, If I remember correctly the old navy site had some issues. People were checking in on this thread all night. Walmart for me at least went great.

My head is spinning. I just read somwhere and now can't find it that Walmart is starting ALL their BF sales except electronics at midnight on Thanksgiving.

Am I nuts, or is that the case?

Just thought I'd mention that I was at Target today and saw TONS of staff getting the BF stuff ready. They had plan-o-grams and papers marked '2-day sale' and had even started to put out the 2-day sale dumps of Dvd's.
So if you want to find out where something is before Friday and have time, you might stop by. You might even be able to pick some things up and then go back on Friday and try for a price-match.

Happy Shopping!

My head is spinning. I just read somwhere and now can't find it that Walmart is starting ALL their BF sales except electronics at midnight on Thanksgiving.

Am I nuts, or is that the case?

If you check out the walmart BF ad yes they are starting a good deal of the sale at midnight, and the electronics at 5. The flyer is divided into sections with the items that will be at 3 and those at 5. Also if you click on an item you can also see if it will be forsale online. I know some of the dvds I want are store only.

ok so I saw the map but I did not see where the leapster 2s will be or the toddler bikes for $29 .... where do I find those?

If you check out the walmart BF ad yes they are starting a good deal of the sale at midnight, and the electronics at 5. The flyer is divided into sections with the items that will be at 3 and those at 5. Also if you click on an item you can also see if it will be forsale online. I know some of the dvds I want are store only.

Thank you. It's like I knew that in my head and yet I wasn't computing it into real life. :rotfl: Way too much time doing this lately :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter