Black friday buddies 2010 unite! BACK FROM THE TRENCHES POST YOUR WAR STORIES!

At about 10-10:30 tonight i'll be off to Kohl's to get the Thanksgiving deals that dont start until tomorrow :goodvibes How,might you wonder am I going to do such a thing? Well let me tell you! :thumbsup2
Last year I needed to go with my mother to return something at Kohl's where we discovered that they start to put out their signs around that time. Well, if you go while it is still open (mine closes at 12 AM tonight and opens at 3 AM tomorrow) they will start to put up the signs in preparation for the madness that will start in a few hours the next day, and you can get all of the deals that are on the signs because if the signs are out they have to honor them! So, If you are planning on going to Kohl's tomorrow at 3 AM, save yourself the trouble and the crowds (there is virtually no one there the night before;)) and get the sales tonight! I just had to tell you girls, but I forgot until just now. I hope this helps anyone looking for a bargain! :santa:

I am thinking of taking hte TRU ad into Walmart and rying to buy the two DS games I want to get for my boys. They are not in their ad so I am hoping they will have them. Ugh. Or they are both about $2 more ea on Amazon right now so maybe I will just do that.

I am thinking of taking hte TRU ad into Walmart and rying to buy the two DS games I want to get for my boys. They are not in their ad so I am hoping they will have them. Ugh. Or they are both about $2 more ea on Amazon right now so maybe I will just do that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe WM will only price match on exact prices, NOT buy one get one. It has to be printed in a current sales paper AND not a printout online.

Does anyone know, from past years, when Best Buy's Thanksgiving Day specials usually go live online? I'm wondering if I should stay up to check at midnight or just wait until I get up in the morning to hit Kmart before the kids wake up.

If you check out the walmart BF ad yes they are starting a good deal of the sale at midnight, and the electronics at 5. The flyer is divided into sections with the items that will be at 3 and those at 5. Also if you click on an item you can also see if it will be forsale online. I know some of the dvds I want are store only.

is this PST or EST???

does anyone know what time wal-mart's thanksgiving, online only sale starts tonight?

ok, now I'm confused....does Walmart have a different sale online for tomorrow?? is that what you guys are getting up for today at 3am??

yes, if you look at the last page of the black friday ad, it shows a couple pages of online only specials for tomorrow. they have 4 in 1 coats for $18, and i'd like to get one for DD.

* Walmart Thanksgiving Day Specials starting at 3:00am EST (Thanksgiving)

* Walmart Black Friday sale starting at 3:00am EST (Black Friday)

* Sears, OfficeMax, Kohls, JC Penney, and other Black Friday sales will begin on Thanksgiving morning.

Hope this helps.

* Walmart Thanksgiving Day Specials starting at 3:00am EST (Thanksgiving)

* Walmart Black Friday sale starting at 3:00am EST (Black Friday)

* Sears, OfficeMax, Kohls, JC Penney, and other Black Friday sales will begin on Thanksgiving morning.

Hope this helps.

thank you! this helps a LOT! :goodvibes

What time do I have to get online to get the 50% off toys at Kohl's? What time can you get the black friday deals at Walmart online?

Does anyone know who has the best price on a nook? My dd wants one and I would like to get the best deal. Thanks:goodvibes

Does anyone know who has the best price on a nook? My dd wants one and I would like to get the best deal. Thanks:goodvibes

the best i've seen is $99 at best buy on black friday. someone made a post earlier about refurb nooks at overstock.com for $89, but personally, i'd rather pay $10 more and get a new one.

The laptop I want from Wal-mart is only going to be available in the store (17.5" HP).

"This item will be available in-store only in limited quanties starting November 26, 2010."

At least I didn't stay up all night waiting just to be disappointed. Some items are available in-store only, so check online before you stay up so late waiting for the sale to start.

Are the laptops at Wal-mart going to be available online later tonight? The ad for the 17.5" HP laptop says,

"This item will be available in-store only in limited quanties starting November 26, 2010."

But when I clicked on the store map that shows where all of the pallets will be located for BF, it says the item will be available in the store and online. I don't want to stay up tonight just to find I can't get it online. Ugh...

I would love to know this as well!! That would be amazing if I could get it tonight.

I would love to know this as well!! That would be amazing if I could get it tonight.

if an item says "in-store only", it's only available at the store. if you go to wal-mart.com and view the black friday ad, you can click on the item you're interested in, and a box will pop up that tells if the item is in-store only, or in-store and online.

Thanks you so much. :goodvibes

you're very welcome :) i've also been researching covers and booklights, as i'm planning to buy a kindle for DD, and you can get leather covers on buy.com for $15-$17 (they're $25.00+ on amazon.com).

ETA: if you use sunshine rewards, you can get cash back from buy.com. i believe best buy is a merchant too.

This was just posted by another dis'er on a seperate thread:

Refurb Nook(wi-fi)$89.99@overstock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=2414430...23/subcat.html

Use Promo Code 152096 for 10% off

Also promo code 149418 can be used to bring the price of the 3G version down to 104.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter