California Grill ADR Brunch not able to book?

Someone on this thread reported they were able to get 12/9. I suspect that, like me, you were up at the crack of dawn in an attempt to book the 12/23 Cali Grill brunch? I was so disappointed not to get it, but I'm hoping for cancellations the week of. I got a 7pm dinner instead.

Sorry that you missed out! No, I am waiting for my window to open for the 12/30 brunch. :goodvibes

Hope you will get lucky with a cancellation! Have you signed up for the Touring Plan reservation finder? I had good luck with it for a short notice trip last year.

Sorry that you missed out! No, I am waiting for my window to open for the 12/30 brunch. :goodvibes

Hope you will get lucky with a cancellation! Have you signed up for the Touring Plan reservation finder? I had good luck with it for a short notice trip last year.

Touring Plans ADR finder got us Ohana dinner last December- gonna see if it helps me get the brunch at the last minute. Hope you get into the 12/30 brunch!!! :)

I may have posted in this thread already so forgive me if it’s redundant, but if you are not staying in the Magic Kingdom resort area and you are using Disney transportation, walk to the Contemporary from the MK bus depot.

It’s much closer than you think and only a couple of steps more than you would take by walking past the MK entrance and up the monorail ramp.

Has anyone been able to make reservations for December so far?? I wonder whether it is just hard to get or not available at all to book?

Were you able to get your CG Brunch ADR?

Someone on this thread reported they were able to get 12/9. I suspect that, like me, you were up at the crack of dawn in an attempt to book the 12/23 Cali Grill brunch? I was so disappointed not to get it, but I'm hoping for cancellations the week of. I got a 7pm dinner instead.

I can't believe how hard it is to get the California Grill brunch. It never was this hard before. Did you get 12/23?

Were you able to get your CG Brunch ADR?

I can't believe how hard it is to get the California Grill brunch. It never was this hard before. Did you get 12/23?

No, unfortunately I wasn't able to get it. My resort check-in date also happens to be 12/23, so I wasn't able to take advantage of the 180 +10 days. Maybe if my check-in date were a few days prior, like 12/20 or so, I would've had a better chance. We've been fortunate with last-minute cancellations in the past though, so I'm hopeful we'll be able to do the brunch after all. We did it on our Christmas trip last year and it was definitely the highlight- an amazing meal and worth every penny!!!

No, unfortunately I wasn't able to get it. My resort check-in date also happens to be 12/23, so I wasn't able to take advantage of the 180 +10 days. Maybe if my check-in date were a few days prior, like 12/20 or so, I would've had a better chance. We've been fortunate with last-minute cancellations in the past though, so I'm hopeful we'll be able to do the brunch after all. We did it on our Christmas trip last year and it was definitely the highlight- an amazing meal and worth every penny!!!

I am trying to get an ADR for friends. We have ours but we want some friends to join us. I hope cancellations open up as well.

I've been watching this thread and couldn't get brunch on 9th,16th or 23rd. Luckily managed to get the 23rd when someone posted on another site that there was some availability. Do you get valet parking included, and can you leave your car all day?

I've been watching this thread and couldn't get brunch on 9th,16th or 23rd. Luckily managed to get the 23rd when someone posted on another site that there was some availability. Do you get valet parking included, and can you leave your car all day?

I am not sure about the parking but congrats on getting your ADR.

Valet parking is included, but IDK if there is any time limit on it.

I’m looking for September and nothing is popping up hopefully touring plans will pull through for me. I was thinking it was cancelled until I came across this thread. We went last year and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

I’m looking for September and nothing is popping up hopefully touring plans will pull through for me. I was thinking it was cancelled until I came across this thread. We went last year and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Touring Plans worked for me yesterday. I was able to get 12/16, just a day after I put in the search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter