California Grill ADR Brunch not able to book?

I’m looking for September and nothing is popping up hopefully touring plans will pull through for me. I was thinking it was cancelled until I came across this thread. We went last year and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

I can't believe how hard it is to get the brunch.

Touring Plans worked for me yesterday. I was able to get 12/16, just a day after I put in the search.

I am glad to hear. I have it set for Touring Plans and nothing is being cancelled when I need it.

Hi! Anyone find openings for brunch on 12/30?Thanks!:mickeyjum

No, it seems not to be loaded yet as brunch is not even an option. Other days that are booked out, one can at least search for availability for morning hours. Not so on 12/30.

For 12/23 someone posted last Thursday that availability started to show up, so I am hoping that in the next couple of days 12/30 will start to show! Keep checking!!

I can't believe how hard it is to get the brunch.

It’s held only one day per day week. I think that really limits the number of people that they can serve.

Hang in there though! I was trying for months to get one, and about two weeks before our trip, I got a Touring Plans alert and snagged it.

I was so excited! It totally lived up to the hype IMO. We had great food and drinks, and the experience itself was wonderful. The panoramic windows of CG make it feel so special plus the staff is top notch. Super enjoyable meal! :)

It’s held only one day per day week. I think that really limits the number of people that they can serve.

Hang in there though! I was trying for months to get one, and about two weeks before our trip, I got a Touring Plans alert and snagged it.

I was so excited! It totally lived up to the hype IMO. We had great food and drinks, and the experience itself was wonderful. The panoramic windows of CG make it feel so special plus the staff is top notch. Super enjoyable meal! :)

Thank you - I hope we get the additional seats - I have touring plans set up too. We have seats for some of our party. We can't wait.

Thank you all - I have been following this thread and signed up for mouse dining last Sunday - I have been trying for a brunch on 09/23 for forever with no luck - checking 30 or more times a day praying someone would cancel and I would win the adr lottery. So at 11:30 PM I get a text last night and I am like who the heck is texting me so late? Not having my glasses on all I see is California- omg - I hit the link and go figure my password will not work!! Ugh so I login to Disney’s site and thank you God it’s still there and I GOT it! Thankful GreatfeUl Blessed!
I’ve had nothing but bad news lately so this was a grest big dose of wonderful and I am as always grateful to the disboards and all that I learn from them.
Thank you all! I hope everyone is successful in obtaining their ADR. I now get to have brunch for my birthday!!!
Thank you for letting me know about mouse dining. Good luck to you all!!

Thank you all - I have been following this thread and signed up for mouse dining last Sunday - I have been trying for a brunch on 09/23 for forever with no luck - checking 30 or more times a day praying someone would cancel and I would win the adr lottery. So at 11:30 PM I get a text last night and I am like who the heck is texting me so late? Not having my glasses on all I see is California- omg - I hit the link and go figure my password will not work!! Ugh so I login to Disney’s site and thank you God it’s still there and I GOT it! Thankful GreatfeUl Blessed!
I’ve had nothing but bad news lately so this was a grest big dose of wonderful and I am as always grateful to the disboards and all that I learn from them.
Thank you all! I hope everyone is successful in obtaining their ADR. I now get to have brunch for my birthday!!!
Thank you for letting me know about mouse dining. Good luck to you all!!

That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. We are traveling with a family of 5 and I need an ADR for 5 so they can join us. I have been trying since I started this thread and still no luck. I am praying too as we really want to go together. I need it for August. I am happily awaiting a text saying there is a cancellation.

Enjoy!!! Thanks for letting us know.

Looks like they're having problems again! Yesterday I could have booked brunch the Sunday before we arrive, today... no brunch available for the Sunday 180+7 nor the Sunday before we arrive.

Looks like they're having problems again! Yesterday I could have booked brunch the Sunday before we arrive, today... no brunch available for the Sunday 180+7 nor the Sunday before we arrive.
Same here for today. A few days ago I looked for adr in early Jan and saw a bunch of times. Today's my 180 day and there are no times available for my selected date, nor any other date in any other month. In the app, all I see is dinner times available.

Got all of my other ads this am, that's the only one left!

Same here for today. A few days ago I looked for adr in early Jan and saw a bunch of times. Today's my 180 day and there are no times available for my selected date, nor any other date in any other month. In the app, all I see is dinner times available.

Got all of my other ads this am, that's the only one left!
If I access from godisney in my browser it gives me an option for brunch but no availability. :sad2:

Congrats on getting your ADRs! I got everything accept one PPO at Garden Grill (besides California Grill) and that came through this morning on TP resfinder!

If I access from godisney in my browser it gives me an option for brunch but no availability. :sad2:

Congrats on getting your ADRs! I got everything accept one PPO at Garden Grill (besides California Grill) and that came through this morning on TP resfinder!

if you see it able to be booked, can you write back here or PM? I'll do the same.

(I set a TP search, too. that may help

This confuses us? We had no issues getting a CG Brunch for NOV 11, 2018. Now - it's very possible that something is CHANGING, post Nov 11.

As WDW rarely talks... can we narrow down the dates of "not able to book"? Could be YAUC ("yet another unannounced closure").

Earlier in this thread the employees said it was a glitch in the system. One can hope!

So lets back up....

Everyone... if you have the ability (180 day dining)? Start looking for hypothetical DINING for CA Grill Brunch - Nov 31 2018 forward.
When the reservations END? It's shut down. WDW refuses to talk - the RESERVATION system talks.

If you can not BOOK it? It does not exist.

Are people still having issues booking? I was able to book the brunch for January 20 on my 180 day mark.
I was playing around the day before my 180+ and could have booked 1/20. The next day there wasn't an option. Then later I got nothing available. Tomorrow will be 180 for 1/27. I'm hoping that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter