• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Jori: Jori smiled and laughed. "Thanks!" She heard a phone buzz. "Hmm.. That doesn't sound suspicious.." She peaked under a roof upside down to see dustin banging his head. She tagged him. "Ha ha! Gotcha!"

Dustin: He laughed. "My luck is the worst today." Without thinking about answering the text, he put his phone back in his pocket.

OOC: He'll regret that later.

Britannia: After she finished talking with Gordon, she told Missy the good news. She asked, "Cover for me?"

Missy: Missy grinned. "'Course I will." She understood that the last thing her friend wanted to do was alert the camp counselors where she was going, because they probably would never let her go. She smiled. "Don't worry, I'll make up something for your absence on Friday."

Amber: "I guess. Dustin, didn't your phone ring?"

Dustin: "Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing. Blakk's gone, what else could be going on down there?"

OOC: It's hard to RP characters when they're stupid. *facedesk*

Alana: "Wow, Eric! You're awesome." She did a cartwheel in midair. "So, what now?"

Dustin: "Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing. Blakk's gone, what else could be going on down there?"

OOC: It's hard to RP characters when they're stupid. *facedesk*

Alana: "Wow, Eric! You're awesome." She did a cartwheel in midair. "So, what now?"

Eric: He blushed harder. "M-Maybe we could get down from here?"

Eric: He blushed harder. "M-Maybe we could get down from here?"

Alana: She smiled. "Alright," she said. She waved her wand and everyone slowly lowered to the ground. Then she waved it again and a can of Pepsi appeared in her hand. "Anyone else want something to eat or drink?"

Alana: She smiled. "Alright," she said. She waved her wand and everyone slowly lowered to the ground. Then she waved it again and a can of Pepsi appeared in her hand. "Anyone else want something to eat or drink?"

Eric: "Could I have some Pepsi Throwback? The stuff with real sugar? Please?"

Eric: "Could I have some Pepsi Throwback? The stuff with real sugar? Please?"

Alana: "Sure!" She twirled her wand in her hand, then she was holding a can of Pepsi Throwback. (OOC: I haven't even ever heard of that XD) "Here you go," she said, handing Eric the can.

Alana: "Sure!" She twirled her wand in her hand, then she was holding a can of Pepsi Throwback. (OOC: I haven't even ever heard of that XD) "Here you go," she said, handing Eric the can.

OOC: It's sooooooooo good. Way better than the original.

Eric: He smiled. "Thank you."

OOC: It's sooooooooo good. Way better than the original.

Eric: He smiled. "Thank you."

OOC: I'll have to try it sometime

Alana: "Anyone else?"

Dustin: "I'd like a rootbeer please."

Alana: "Alright." She waved her wand again, then handed Dustin his rootbeer.

Dustin: "Thanks. Aw, there's one place down in Slugterra with the best chocolate rootbeer floats ever."

Alana: She smiled. "Dana said the exact same thing," she said innocently.

Dustin: "She'd know... We got into a duel and almost brought the place down."

OOC: I'll have to try it sometime

Alana: "Anyone else?"

Dustin: "I'd like a rootbeer please."

Alana: "Alright." She waved her wand again, then handed Dustin his rootbeer.

Dustin: "Thanks. Aw, there's one place down in Slugterra with the best chocolate rootbeer floats ever."

Alana: She smiled. "Dana said the exact same thing," she said innocently.

Dustin: "She'd know... We got into a duel and almost brought the place down."

Jori: "I've never heard of Pepsi," she said, reading the label. "Can I try one?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter