Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Kari: Kari was hanging out with Richard out near the woods. She was telling him all about Atlantis.

Richard: He was hanging on to every word Kari said.

Eric: "I think I'm going to take a walk guys. This has been fun." He walked into the forest and climbed a tree, listening to Kari, who was nearby, talk about Atlantis.

Eric: "I think I'm going to take a walk guys. This has been fun." He walked into the forest and climbed a tree, listening to Kari, who was nearby, talk about Atlantis.
Alana: She waved. "Okay! Bye!"
Jori: She popped it open and took a sip. "Mmmm!" She took another gulp.

Alana: She laughed. "Like it?"

Dustin: "I've never had Pepsi before. I'll have to try it later. I've heard of it and stuff, but last time I was up on the surface I was ten, and my mom wouldn't let me have soda," he laughed.

Jori: "Bye, Eric."

Alana: She waved. "Okay! Bye!"

Alana: She laughed. "Like it?"

Dustin: "I've never had Pepsi before. I'll have to try it later. I've heard of it and stuff, but last time I was up on the surface I was ten, and my mom wouldn't let me have soda," he laughed.

Jori: "Mmhhmm." She held it out to Dustin, "You can try some if you want."

Opal: She was walking with Jason and heard voices. "Hello," she said to Alana, or, at least who she thought was Alana.

Opal: She was walking with Jason and heard voices. "Hello," she said to Alana, or, at least who she thought was Alana.
Alana: She smiled and waved, not even thinking about how Opal wouldn't be able to see it. "Hello," she said cheerfully.

Alana: "The sky," she said. Then she laughed. "Sorry, couldn't resist. Well, we just finished playing flying-hide and seek."

Opal: "Oh." She held Jason's hand. "I wouldn't be able to play that. And yeah, I guess the sky is up, but that's a pretty lame joke."

Opal: "Oh." She held Jason's hand. "I wouldn't be able to play that. And yeah, I guess the sky is up, but that's a pretty lame joke."

Alana: She nodded. "Yeah, it is." She shifted her weight back and forth between her feet. "You know, if you wanted to play something, I bet I could come up with something.."

Alana: She nodded. "Yeah, it is." She shifted her weight back and forth between her feet. "You know, if you wanted to play something, I bet I could come up with something.."

Opal: "I don't want you to have to do that. I'm okay."

Alana: "Are you sure? Really, it would be no big. I could enchant the rock wall to send vibrations so you could feel it, or something else... It would be fun!"

Opal: "Nah. Thanks though." She leaned on her boyfriend.

Alana: She shrugged. "Alright, if you say so. So, how's camp been going? I wish this summer would last forever. It's so much fun."

Opal: "Eh. Too many SODs for my taste, but whatever. My boyfriend is a SOD."

Opal: "Eh. Too many SODs for my taste, but whatever. My boyfriend is a SOD."

Alana: She didn't bother pointing out that she herself was an SOD. "You sound exactly like Dana," she noted, looking at her friend, who was some distance away, under a tree trying to fix her blaster.

Alana: She didn't bother pointing out that she herself was an SOD. "You sound exactly like Dana," she noted, looking at her friend, who was some distance away, under a tree trying to fix her blaster.

Opal: "No I don't. And I know you're a SOD, Alana. You were also the one to do this to me." She pointed to her eyepatches.

Opal: "No I don't. And I know you're a SOD, Alana. You were also the one to do this to me." She pointed to her eyepatches.
OOC: Wait, she was? How'd it happen again? Lol sorry, it's just been so long

Alana: Her face turned a little pale. "Uh..." How could she respond to that? She stared at the ground, wishing she could just disappear. Well, she could, but that would be rude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter