Christmas at Seaworld

Can't wait to see the shows this year. SeaWorld does Christmas right and it is so beautiful!

Gets you in the spirit not matter how hot it is!!

Can't wait to see the shows this year. SeaWorld does Christmas right and it is so beautiful!

Gets you in the spirit not matter how hot it is!!

+1 :thumbsup2

We were there for Christmas 2012 (actually in the park on Christmas Day) and we had a ball. If anyone wants to check out my December trip report (see the link in my signature), there are tons of photos and write ups of our SW holiday experiences, including Dine with Shamu.

We were there for Christmas 2012 (actually in the park on Christmas Day) and we had a ball. If anyone wants to check out my December trip report (see the link in my signature), there are tons of photos and write ups of our SW holiday experiences, including Dine with Shamu.

Can't wait, we were there right after Xmas one year, the 3rd of Jan, our first ever trip. This is our first Xmas out of 6 trips. Looking forward to SW in all of it's decorations!

A few years ago we went Thanksgiving Week and our last night at Disney was the first night of CP and it was also our SW day but we did not realize SW had this celebration so we did not get to experience the evening shows although we did get to do Polar Express. We are hoping it will be held on 12/13 which is our designated SW day on our upcoming trip. I wish they would put the schedule out 6 months in advance or a little earlier than it looks like they are going to. I want to buy the $50 weekday ticket but if they don't have the celebration on the day we plan to go then we would go on Fri and then for the evening on Sat and would get the ticket where you get the second day for free. We also want to make a reservation at Sharks Underwater Grill but ressies aren't open yet. I am a little anxious like some others on here. I am hoping it works out this time.

I don't usually read trip reports since I live here and have been going to SW since 1974, but have to say I thought yours and your pics were awesome! Can't wait for Christmas at SW again this year. Did you go to O Wondrous Night? I love that show and it has become a Christmas Tradition for us since they added it.

I don't usually read trip reports since I live here and have been going to SW since 1974, but have to say I thought yours and your pics were awesome! Can't wait for Christmas at SW again this year. Did you go to O Wondrous Night? I love that show and it has become a Christmas Tradition for us since they added it.

Aw, thanks! :goodvibes

Sadly, we missed out on O Wondrous Night :sad: . The plan was to go to Santa's Fireside Feast on Christmas Eve and then see O Wondrous Night thereafter, but we got hit by a 24 hour flu bug and found ourselves sicker than dogs that evening. I have vowed to book another holiday trip so I can re-do that Christmas Eve.

You know what I absolutely adored? The Sea of Trees. So pretty. I didn't want it to end!

Aw, thanks! :goodvibes

Sadly, we missed out on O Wondrous Night :sad: . The plan was to go to Santa's Fireside Feast on Christmas Eve and then see O Wondrous Night thereafter, but we got hit by a 24 hour flu bug and found ourselves sicker than dogs that evening. I have vowed to book another holiday trip so I can re-do that Christmas Eve.

You know what I absolutely adored? The Sea of Trees. So pretty. I didn't want it to end!

We do too. Plate of Christmas Cookies and hot chocolate from the Sand Bar out on the patio is our favorite way to watch the light show on the lake.

You will love O Wondrous Night when you see it. It is a beautiful and funny way to tell the birth of Christ story.

We do too. Plate of Christmas Cookies and hot chocolate from the Sand Bar out on the patio is our favorite way to watch the light show on the lake.

You will love O Wondrous Night when you see it. It is a beautiful and funny way to tell the birth of Christ story.

We can't WAIT to do this! Loving the idea of cookies and hot chocolate. May have to do that!

I want to buy the $50 weekday ticket but if they don't have the celebration on the day we plan to go then we would go on Fri and then for the evening on Sat and would get the ticket where you get the second day for free. We also want to make a reservation at Sharks Underwater Grill but ressies aren't open yet. I am a little anxious like some others on here. I am hoping it works out this time.

What ticket are you talking about for second day free?

Do you mean the regular 2 day ticket where 2nd day costs $10 more? It's about $90 I think, or are you talking about something different?

I'm going to jump on this thread. I know Nothing! About Xmas at seaworld. I Just found out it starts the 23rd. We ate going on the 25th. I'm so excited and I don't know why! Lol

Xmas is my favorite time of year so what a treat. I did go to the website... I figure I would want to go to Clyde and Seymour, fireworks, the trees(looks amazing online).

Is the winter wonderland where you get cookies ad hit cocoa? Do I have to pay extra? Do I have to sign up?

I'm going to jump on this thread. I know Nothing! About Xmas at seaworld. I Just found out it starts the 23rd. We ate going on the 25th. I'm so excited and I don't know why! Lol

Xmas is my favorite time of year so what a treat. I did go to the website... I figure I would want to go to Clyde and Seymour, fireworks, the trees(looks amazing online).

Is the winter wonderland where you get cookies ad hit cocoa? Do I have to pay extra? Do I have to sign up?

The Christmas celebration is all included with your park admission. The only extra costs are things like food, drinks and souvenirs. The O' Wondrous Night show at Nautilus theater is a very popular Christmas show. Make sure you're at the theater an hour before show time for the best seat as that show fills up fast.

Last year, I showed up for O Wondrous Night as soon as possible after a different show let out and I got in but sat way to the side. It was a great show but the seat view wasn't good. This is the one show I will get to earlier enough this year even if it means I will miss whatever show I need to.

The Christmas celebration is all included with your park admission. The only extra costs are things like food, drinks and souvenirs. The O' Wondrous Night show at Nautilus theater is a very popular Christmas show. Make sure you're at the theater an hour before show time for the best seat as that show fills up fast.

Thanks for the heads up on this show.

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help me out with my planning? I have allowed 2 days at Seaworld during our christmas vacation (15th/23rd Dec). I am trying to plan on which days and at what times to see the different Christmas shows. I have used the great idea from a previous post to look back to December 2012 for show times and it looks like it could be a real juggling act and involve lots of dashing fro one to another! I have also booked santa's fireside feast at 5.30pm on one of the evenings.

Can anyone help with the following;

How long should I allow for the fireside feast?

How long do the shows generally last?

Having paid for the fireside feast! I'd rather not have to pay for priority christmas show seating but if I want to get to see most of the shows then it looks like I may have to.

Also, a huge thank you to Gina for her Christmas 2012 trip report, it has helped me immensely with planning my Christmas vacation and I'm sure will contribute no end to making sure that our family really enjoys and gets the most out of our first ever christmas in Orlando. The time and effort you put into it is greatly appreciated.

Also, a huge thank you to Gina for her Christmas 2012 trip report, it has helped me immensely with planning my Christmas vacation and I'm sure will contribute no end to making sure that our family really enjoys and gets the most out of our first ever christmas in Orlando. The time and effort you put into it is greatly appreciated.

Aw, thank you janeyb! You made me blush :blush: . Glad the trip report was helpful, and I wish you an awesome and amazing Christmas vacation in Orlando!!

As for the duration of the shows .... about a half an hour to 45 minutes apiece, from the time it starts to the time it ends. Nothing super lengthy.

We did Seaworld Christmas last year and really enjoyed it, but did not do any research before hand so we missed out on some things that we want to catch this year. I have a couple questions for the group:

1) Where is the O Wondrous Night show performed?
2) Where is the best viewing area for the Sea of Trees, Snow Flurries and Holiday Reflections shows?

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have a good plan or know how long each show lasts? I am trying to get an idea before we go. We will be there the Sat after Thanksgiving so I know it will be crowded. Thanks so much!

We did Seaworld Christmas last year and really enjoyed it, but did not do any research before hand so we missed out on some things that we want to catch this year. I have a couple questions for the group: 1) Where is the O Wondrous Night show performed? 2) Where is the best viewing area for the Sea of Trees, Snow Flurries and Holiday Reflections shows? Thanks in advance

We went last yr. & we went to the last Ice Skating show & stayed in our seats for the fireworks. There may be another good spot that someone else can suggest.

O Wondrous Night is in the Nautilus Theatre.

Not sure the best place for the others. I am interested in hearing what others say too.

We went last yr. & we went to the last Ice Skating show & stayed in our seats for the fireworks. There may be another good spot that someone else can suggest.

O Wondrous Night is in the Nautilus Theatre.

Not sure the best place for the others. I am interested in hearing what others say too.

Just don't sit too far back and under the roof for the skating show, I did and some fireworks went too high and the roof blocked the view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter