(Christmas) Lights, Decorations, Action…..A Post-Christmas PTR (update 12/22-page 42)

Good One, KatMark! and Liesa! :rotfl2:

Of course he will save Kim - He would be too competitive not to. He even climbed up the Eiffel tower because he misunderstood one of the clues, at which point the lightening started and he has a new perm.

At this point, the above mentioned rain starts, and the swimming adventure begins, in which he swims/paddles his way to Oh Canada!

Don't forget when he gets to Le Cellier, he already has a spoon - as he runs to the front of the line to claim his ADR, he is waving it madly, announcing he is ready for that chocolate whiskey cake!

Good one I love it :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2:
Sorry, Everyone, that was confusing! #2 was supposed to be YES, not "NO", and I've changed it. But Rosie, you were too quick and quoted it with the boo-boo.

That's me even at my OLD age I am LIGHTENIN fast Ooops but I am not at the Top of the Eiffel Tower!!:rotfl2:

Marv, have a safe trip home! :car:

Yup so we can get picked on again!!:rolleyes1:rotfl2:Marv we missed you!!

Packing for home! Hard to believe we are about to leave!:sad2: Will catch up later, but be on the lookout for the upcoming trip report!!!:woohoo:

Have a safe one !!:hug:

Have a safe trip home...looking forward to the TR!

Me too !!I wonder How many Wooden Spoons we will see !!!:confused3:lmao:

I LOVE this. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Safe travels home; we are looking forward to the TR.

Oh yea!! The fun begins !!:banana:But he still has the long drive ahead .... and on this day

1. Will Marv get a speeding ticket and use the excuse HE HAS TO START HIS TR!!!!!

2. Will he assault the Offficer with a Wooden Spoon?

3. Will Mrs Marv beat him with said Wooden spoon!!!????

Please feel free to plan his homewood bound trip!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Made it home safely, in spite of seeing two accidents happen right in front of us!!!:scared1: :eek: Took about 9 hours from the time we headed out, including stops. Will take a while to get settled back into the routine, so I will have to come back later and comment to all you MUCKITY MUCKS about all the running AMUCK around here. (That means YOU Rosie and Kathy!!!) :rotfl:

Made it home safely, in spite of seeing two accidents happen right in front of us!!!:scared1: :eek: Took about 9 hours from the time we headed out, including stops. Will take a while to get settled back into the routine, so I will have to come back later and comment to all you MUCKITY MUCKS about all the running AMUCK around here. (That means YOU Rosie and Kathy!!!) :rotfl:

Welcome back!! How scary that you saw those accidents!

Take your time settling back into your home - and don't listen to all of those who will start asking when you are going to start your TR!! We all will wait so patiently for it!!! :thumbsup2

popcorn::

Welcome back! I was well behaved and did not run amuck over here, I left that to Rosie. :angel:

Still have to get lots of pictures uploaded to Photobucket before I can start the trip report. Have almost all of them downloaded to the laptop, and have actually edited a majority of them already in order to delete any that are spoon or pole dancing related to protect the innocent! :rolleyes1

I do have a pretty good amount of notes to help me get the TR started, so hopefully not too long before I can get rolling with it! There will be quite a number of pictures that I took in honor of quite a few of you, so stay tuned to see when and how many times you get a special Marv "salute." :scared1: :lmao:

BTW, I have a working title for my TR, but would love to hear some suggestions. Not offering $5 like Glenn did for one of his, so maybe I will get some real quality ideas!!! (at least my money's worth!) :rotfl:

Still have to get lots of pictures uploaded to Photobucket before I can start the trip report. Have almost all of them downloaded to the laptop, and have actually edited a majority of them already in order to delete any that are spoon or pole dancing related to protect the innocent! :rolleyes1

I do have a pretty good amount of notes to help me get the TR started, so hopefully not too long before I can get rolling with it! There will be quite a number of pictures that I took in honor of quite a few of you, so stay tuned to see when and how many times you get a special Marv "salute." :scared1: :lmao:

Welcome back! I missed you!!!! Can't wait to see the pics and hear about the trip. Notice...I have a ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Heavens. Let me guess on I-95. Either in Jacksonville or near the SC/GA line. :scared1::scared1:
Glad you are safe. Get settled, we have been pretty comfy over here already. :surfweb: popcorn::

Come on Kathy let's give Marv some TR Titles !!!!!!:rotfl2:

1.Wooden ya know a Spoon Playing Week of Holiday Festivities !!

2.To Spoon or not to Spoon that is the question!! Holiday Spoons around the World !!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

2.To Spoon or not to Spoon that is the question!! Holiday Spoons around the World !!!

I don't know if I can top your excellent suggestions, Rosie.

But here's my offer: A SPOONful of Sugar Helps the WCC food go down

Welcome back!! How scary that you saw those accidents!

Take your time settling back into your home - and don't listen to all of those who will start asking when you are going to start your TR!! We all will wait so patiently for it!!! :thumbsup2

popcorn::

Umm, speak for yourself, Magdalena! :rotfl2: Oh, I see you've made the popcorn::

Welcome back! I was well behaved and did not run amuck over here, I left that to Rosie. :angel:

Yes, Lessa is an :littleangel:

I love those titles! :laughing:
At the moment, I'm speechless.:confused3

I like that !!!:banana:Or it could be a Fantasy title such as MR StraightLaced Spoon innocently and correctly tour Disney!!!:lmao:

MARV? MARV? Where did you go? Please come back; our titles for your TR weren't that bad. And you know we love you. ;)

I have a ticker Marv and look where we are staying for part of our trip. :love::love::love::love:

MARV? MARV? Where did you go? Please come back; our titles for your TR weren't that bad. And you know we love you. ;)

I have a ticker Marv and look where we are staying for part of our trip. :love::love::love::love:
I'm still here Kathy. It takes more than a few people running amuck around here to run me off!!! :rotfl2:

Real busy getting back into the routine and trying to get two DSs ready to head back to college. Plus, I am trying to get everything organized so I can start the TR soon. I think I counted about 860 pictures I'm trying to go through and edit.:eek: Then I've got to decide which ones to upload to Photobucket so I can add them to the TR, and there sure isn't room for all of them, so making sure I get the right ones.

Things should settle down a little after today, so hopefully I can at least comment to all you muckity-muckers who had so much fun around here while I was away....... :rolleyes1

(BTW, it's not too late for anyone to make more TR title suggestions.)

If anyone deserves to give Marv payback, it is you Rosie.
What? Me? What did I do??? :confused3 :rolleyes:
Shhhh. Did he leave yet???

We will have so much fun. Once when Wendy was gone and Jordan was housesitting, we all decorated her apartment for her!
I cannot believe you traveled all the way across the country to decorate my house!!! I get home and it is covered in Christmas lights and wreaths and such! Are you at least going to come back and take it all down??? :laughing:
3. He will forget his swimsuit and pretend he is from Jersey when he gets in the hot tub! J/K It will be an excuse to buy a new one from the gift shop!
Swimsuit? I don't need no stinkin' swimsuit...... :)

Actually, DS13 was wanting one before the week was over, but we ended up really not having the time for him to use it by then, so no swimsuit purchases!!!
1. No, they will leave a little early, as he will be anxious to take his first wooden spoon picture.
Marv will leave early the day he gets to take his first SOLO trip!!! :sad2:
3. And last, but not least, he will forget bandaids to care for his wooden spoon splinter injury.
The first aid kit was on the list, so not forgotten. Thankfully we never had to use it!
2. I think no dangers except maybe a cop or two. :scared1:
We did see some of those.....and some hidden traffic cams..... :scared1:
3. forget? Hopefully he has not forgotten the spoon. or the camera. :rolleyes1
I'm afraid some of you are going to be sadly disappointed. :guilty: Hopefully lots of pictures in the TR will make up for it. :thumbsup2
I think he will leave at 9 am but in Rosie time that is late , just ask Judy I drive her NUTS with insisting on getting to the airport 3 hours early:rotfl2:Last year she laid down the law and cut the time to 2 hours !!I had to be medicated for 3 weeks and seek endless counselling !!!!
And that had NOTHING to do with the reduction in leaving early!!! :rotfl2:
Dang I thouight you saidd the laptop was packed :lmao:
:rotfl:
I was was reading a TR by Podsnel - she did that - left her laptop in the limo when she checked in for her cruise!
:eek: I would probably forget DW before the laptop! :rolleyes1
1. He is leaving early - who wouldn't when WDW is calling!
Don't I wish! :sad2:
2. Despite the obvious: ice on the road (which I hope they won't have!) I think they might get confused by the road signs at WDW and end up at the GF instead of AKL after driving around WDW's roads for ages.
DS21 almost did that......and he had the GPS!!! :rotfl2:
Which in the end does not turn out as much of a danger since the CM decide that they need some pixie dust after this bad experience and give them one night stay at the GF for free!
Hmmm, I need to remember this for possible future use....... :thumbsup2
3. I think he forgot to bring his hat, scarf and mittens - according to the current Orlando temperature, it looks like he will miss them a lot!
We DID run into some very chilly temps the first few mornings/evenings, but luckily we headed out during the time when they predicted snow, so we were all more prepared for THAT than we were the warmer temps later in the week in some cases. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter