(Christmas) Lights, Decorations, Action…..A Post-Christmas PTR (update 12/22-page 42)

I think you are all caught up and I am too so .....:surfweb:
J/k
Not ALL caught up, but working on it.
Well, not totally...

He still hasn't chimed in my little social mishap yet. And I know that that's something RIGHT up his alley.
I think I caught it now.:thumbsup2

Been working on the TR, getting pictures uploaded and going through notes and receipts to get my facts organized so I can get started. Busy time right now trying to take down Christmas decorations (you didn't think I was going to do it Christmas Day before we left, did you?) and get everything done so the two oldest DSs can leave to head back to college tomorrow. With another snow storm predicted to be on the way (depending on how far south the front passes, the prediction is 2-5 inches, or 5-10 inches of snow) we may have to send them down the road earlier than planned.

The good news I guess is if enough snow comes to shut things down around here, I will have more time to get that TR started! :woohoo:

With another snow storm predicted to be on the way (depending on how far south the front passes, the prediction is 2-5 inches, or 5-10 inches of snow) we may have to send them down the road earlier than planned.

The good news I guess is if enough snow comes to shut things down around here, I will have more time to get that TR started! :woohoo:

I hear you on that one.:woohoo::woohoo:

Trying to keep up with the latest weather updates of the approaching snow and ice storm while taking advantage of an opportunity to catch up on DIStime! I wonder what I can get done with all this extra time??? :rolleyes1

BTW, for those who haven't noticed yet in my siggie, the TR is up and running!!! :banana:

You can use the link in my signature!!! Come on over and join the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter