• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, We are looking last minute for a place(most likely a studio) for December 23-26th at any of the locations for two adults and two children. We are pass holders and decided last minute to do Christmas Disney style.
Thank You!

Here is the availability:

Saratoga Springs deluxe studio 56 points
Old Key Wets deluxe studio 50 points
Animal Kingdom kidani village deluxe studio savanna view 66 points
Boardwalk villas deluxe studio garden/pool view 67 points

If you are interested in one of these please tell me,
Alicia

Hi

Do you still have the points?

I am interested in checking in either Tuesday Dec 31 or Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 60 points or 76 if checking in on Tuesday.

My second choice is BWV checking in either Tuesday Dec 31 Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 44 points or if checking in on 31st add 13 for 57 points.

Please let me know if anything is available.

thanks

Deelovesdis

We are hoping to book a last minute trip for December 31-January 4. Would you mind checking availability at AKL or WL? We are very flexible on dates and would certainly consider other resorts. Thank you so much!

Hi

Do you still have the points?

I am interested in checking in either Tuesday Dec 31 or Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 60 points or 76 if checking in on Tuesday.

My second choice is BWV checking in either Tuesday Dec 31 Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 44 points or if checking in on 31st add 13 for 57 points.

Please let me know if anything is available.

thanks

Deelovesdis

I have the points, but unfortunately there is no availability for those resorts. Would you want me to check another resort?

We are hoping to book a last minute trip for December 31-January 4. Would you mind checking availability at AKL or WL? We are very flexible on dates and would certainly consider other resorts. Thank you so much!

Unfortunately there is no availability for those dates, would you want me to check another dates or resorts?

Thanks

Hi!

Any availabliity at BLT or Grand Floridian for 1 or two nights between 12/5 and 12/19? I only need a studio!

Thanks!

Robert

I am looking for a studio at either OKW or SSR for May 31-June 7 2014. Studio, 1 adult 2 kids (16 & 12). If my calculations are correct, the SSR reservation would require 134 points (one short). OKW would leave 8 points. Not sure if you have all the points left or not.

I've rented 2X from the Dis before and both were great experiences. Thanks

Hi!

Any availabliity at BLT or Grand Floridian for 1 or two nights between 12/5 and 12/19? I only need a studio!

Thanks!

Robert

there is availability at BLT for the night of dec 16 for a studio standard (15 points) and dec 16 and 19 for a studio lake view (18 points).
grand floridian nothing available

I am looking for a studio at either OKW or SSR for May 31-June 7 2014. Studio, 1 adult 2 kids (16 & 12). If my calculations are correct, the SSR reservation would require 134 points (one short). OKW would leave 8 points. Not sure if you have all the points left or not.

I've rented 2X from the Dis before and both were great experiences. Thanks

Hi!

Saratoga Springs is available at 106 points. And Old Key West is available too at 99 points. I ask $ 12 per point. If you agree I could make the reservation at your name.
Thanks!

Do you still have points to rent?

Looking for AK in checking in March 23rd checking out March 28th.

4 people, 2 adults 2 kids ages 10 and 17.

Do you still have points to rent?

Looking for AK in checking in March 23rd checking out March 28th.

4 people, 2 adults 2 kids ages 10 and 17.

hi, there is availability and I have points.
kidani village standard view 80 points, savanna view 95 points
jambo house standard view 80 points
please tell me if you are interested.
thanks!

Hi. Do have points available for May 5-10 for OKW studio for 2 adults? Our 30th anniversary trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter