CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you have 88 points for a studio at The Beach Club or 74 at the Boardwalk Feb. 14-19, 2014.

Hello,

I am looking for anything small for one person January 15 - 22, 2014. Even for part of that time. Preference would be AKL, Boardwalk or SS all standard view or value studios.

Thanks,
Dustyn

Hello,

I am looking for anything small for one person January 15 - 22, 2014. Even for part of that time. Preference would be AKL, Boardwalk or SS all standard view or value studios.

Thanks,
Dustyn

Hi, here is the availability,
AKV january 15,16, 20 and 21.
SS january 15, 16, 17, 20 and 21.
BWV not available
please tell me if you are interested
thanks!

Looking to stay in a studio or a one bedroom villa for October 5tg-10th. We have rented points several different times & are very familiar with the process. We prefer VWL, but are open to trying new resorts. Please let me know if you can help with this reservation.

Tracy

Looking for Feb 12 - 18th for a studio preferably OKW or AKV. Is this even a possibility?
okw all nights available except for Sunday 16
akv deluxe studio savanna view all night available except Sunday 16
please tell me if you are interested, thanks!

Looking to stay in a studio or a one bedroom villa for October 5tg-10th. We have rented points several different times & are very familiar with the process. We prefer VWL, but are open to trying new resorts. Please let me know if you can help with this reservation.

Tracy

sent you an e-mail thanks!

looking for a studio vwl jan 13 for 7 nights. I believe that is 107 points. it is for four people 2 adults 2 kids.

christy

looking for a studio vwl jan 13 for 7 nights. I believe that is 107 points. it is for four people 2 adults 2 kids.

christy

vwl jan 14 and 15
saratoga from jan 13 to 17
okw, blt and akv jan 13.14 and 15

please tell me if you are interested in one of these
thanks!

Hi,

Im looking for a studio (80 Points) OKW March 7 - 11. Are your points still available and are these dates open?

Thanks,

Chuck

Hi there! I am helping out my parents as they are interested in two nights at Boardwalk. I'm looking for Wednesday & Thursday, January 29 & 30 in a standard studio. We could make payment arrangements immediately!

Please let me know if you may be able to help. Thank you!

-Nikki

Hi,

We would like to book accommodation from 3rd -10th June 2014.

We require a studio for 2 adults and a 2 yr old.

Our preferences would be:

Beach club in a deluxe studio (120 pts),
Boardwalk in a standard studio (104 pts), or
Saratoga in a studio (106 pts)

I would appreciate if you could leg me know if you have enough points and if there is availability so we can book ASAP.

Many thanks,
Gayle

Looking for a studio at BWV 2/4/14 - 2/13/14 (132 pts.)
Didn't know if you could help or not.

Thanks
Eric

Looking for a studio at BWV 2/4/14 - 2/13/14 (132 pts.)
Didn't know if you could help or not.

Thanks
Eric

Hi, I can help you, BWV is not available.
Saratoga Springs is avaialble for all nights 134 points, would you want me to make this reservation?

Hi there! I am helping out my parents as they are interested in two nights at Boardwalk. I'm looking for Wednesday & Thursday, January 29 & 30 in a standard studio. We could make payment arrangements immediately!

Please let me know if you may be able to help. Thank you!

-Nikki

Hi, there isn´t availability at BWV, but there is at saratoga springs, would you want me to make this reservation, it would be 24 points at $ 12.
Thanks

Hi,

Im looking for a studio (80 Points) OKW March 7 - 11. Are your points still available and are these dates open?

Thanks,

Chuck

hi! there isn´t availability for march 9th at okw at a studio, there is availability at saratoga springs studio (72 points) or OKW 1 bedroom villa (132 points)
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter