CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio Beach Club Villas (90 points)/OKW studio(70 points). Please let me know ASAP. Thank You.

How would you deal w/ a situation where I wanted to rent points, but you would have to wait for your 7 month window which would be May for my Dec. trip since it wouldn't be at VB?

Looking for studio Beach Club Villas (90 points)/OKW studio(70 points). Please let me know ASAP. Thank You.

Beach club isn´t available.
Availability:
Saratoga springs studio 80 points.
AKV Kidani studio savanna view 95 points
Old key west, 1 bedroom villa 150 points.

How would you deal w/ a situation where I wanted to rent points, but you would have to wait for your 7 month window which would be May for my Dec. trip since it wouldn't be at VB?

Hi, my home resorts are vero beach, boardwalk villas and old key west. if you want some of these I can make the reservation 11 months prior to the chech in date. If not you can contact me again 7 months prior to the check in date, if I still have the points and there is avaialability I can make the reservation in that moment. Thanks!

Looking for Animal Kingdom Villas Studio (Savannah view 76 points) or Boardwalk Villas Studio (Preferred 72 points). Please pm ASAP

Thanks in advance

Anand

I am looking for a week in Disney World in June. Not picky about resort right now. Are you points still available?

Hi, not sure if these points are still available, but I am looking for 61 points. I believe that is the amount I would need for a 2/14/14-2/17/14 stay in a studio at the Californian. Please let me know if this would work. Thanks! :)

Hi, not sure if these points are still available, but I am looking for 61 points. I believe that is the amount I would need for a 2/14/14-2/17/14 stay in a studio at the Californian. Please let me know if this would work. Thanks! :)

sorry, but there is no availability, would you want me to check another resort?

Looking for Studio, April 30-May 7, 2014, in order
BCV
BWV
Then willing to consider other
Thanks!

Hello,

I am looking for 34 points to rent. 2 night stay at boardwalk. I am a DVC member and I am familiar with process. The nights are available as of today. Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks
Marge

Hi I am looking for 2 studios at animal kingdom lodge from march 9th through the 14th. Can you check availability for me if you still have points available to rent?

Thanks
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter