CLOSED: Safely rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am interested in renting points for a stay in a studio from February 18th-February 22nd. There are 2 adults and 2 children ages 16 and 13 in our party. Please let me know if you still have points available. Our preference would be:

1) BCV
2) BWV
3) BLV

Thank you :)

I'm looking for a studio preferably in AKV, but I'd take any disney resort studio...for 2 nights, 7/28/13-7/30/13.

We have already booked at AKV until 7/28...just want to extend by 2 days and the member we booked through can't extend.

Let me know if you can accommodate.

Ben

Hi! We are interested in renting points for a 2 night stay in December. We would love a studio, we don't care which resort they're all fine with us. We want to check in December 20th & check out December 22nd. It would be 2 adults 2 children. We have rented numerous times before & can provide you with references.

Thank you,
Tracy

Hi,

I am interested in renting points for a stay in a studio from February 18th-February 22nd. There are 2 adults and 2 children ages 16 and 13 in our party. Please let me know if you still have points available. Our preference would be:

1) BCV
2) BWV
3) BLV

Thank you :)

Hi

The only resort I can check for you at this point is my home resort BWV. There is a studio garden or pool view available for 75 points. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
Diane

I'm looking for a studio preferably in AKV, but I'd take any disney resort studio...for 2 nights, 7/28/13-7/30/13.

We have already booked at AKV until 7/28...just want to extend by 2 days and the member we booked through can't extend.

Let me know if you can accommodate.

Ben

Sorry the date is too close. We can't accommodate either.

Hi! We are interested in renting points for a 2 night stay in December. We would love a studio, we don't care which resort they're all fine with us. We want to check in December 20th & check out December 22nd. It would be 2 adults 2 children. We have rented numerous times before & can provide you with references.

Thank you,
Tracy

Hi Tracy

Here is what I see. SSR for 34 points. Or OKW for 28 points. We also have been renting for many years and can provide references if you'd like. Let me know if either place suits you and I will book it for you. If you'd like to email me my address is di8612@aol.com.

Thanks
Diane

Would you be interested in a transfer? I'm looking for atleast 150pts.

Thanks,
--Heather

Looking for BLT studio bay lake view 8/1-8/9. Anything available? Do you still have points available?

Hi,

We are looking for a studio at the AKV the week of 8/24-8/31. Can you help?

Thanks!

Hi! I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs for two nights, 9/12-9/14, 2013. Can you let me know if those are available and the points? If not those resorts, can you let me know which ones (if any) are available? Thank you!

Hi! I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs for two nights, 9/12-9/14, 2013. Can you let me know if those are available and the points? If not those resorts, can you let me know which ones (if any) are available? Thank you!

Hi.

Saratoga Springs is available for 27 points. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter