CLOSED: Safely rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-

We are looking for a BWV studio reservation standard view for 1/27/14-2/2/14. Please let me know if you still have points available to rent.

Thanks

Lindy Schuch

Hi-

We are looking for a BWV studio reservation standard view for 1/27/14-2/2/14. Please let me know if you still have points available to rent.

Thanks

Lindy Schuch

Hi Lindy
Yes we do have points available. I don't see standard view. Only garden or pool view for 96 points. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks
Diane Addante

Hi,

I am looking to stay from February 16th - February 22nd with my husband and two daughters. We are interested in

Grand Floridian Villas - Studio
Beach Club Villas -Studio
Boardwalk Villas - Studio

Please let me know if you can check to see if any of these are available.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi,

I am looking to stay from February 16th - February 22nd with my husband and two daughters. We are interested in

Grand Floridian Villas - Studio
Beach Club Villas -Studio
Boardwalk Villas - Studio

Please let me know if you can check to see if any of these are available.

Thanks so much for your help!

Sent a pm

Would you have BCV or BWV Nov 18th to Nov 23rd 2013? 2 Bedroom villa? I believe either 196 points or 162 points depending on the location.

Would you have BCV or BWV Nov 18th to Nov 23rd 2013? 2 Bedroom villa? I believe either 196 points or 162 points depending on the location.

The only resorts I see with availability are AKL SSR or OKW Let me know if any of these interest you. Thanks.
Diane

Can you check what is available starting April 11th? We are very flexible. Check in can be as early as April 11 and check out as late as April 17. We would like to have at least 4 nights. Top choice would be check in Sat 12 check out Wednesday 16. Any of these resorts AKL, BWV, BCV, WLV OKW, SSR. If not to much trouble, can you let me know all that are available? Thank you!

Can you check what is available starting April 11th? We are very flexible. Check in can be as early as April 11 and check out as late as April 17. We would like to have at least 4 nights. Top choice would be check in Sat 12 check out Wednesday 16. Any of these resorts AKL, BWV, BCV, WLV OKW, SSR. If not to much trouble, can you let me know all that are available? Thank you!

Hi. The only one I can check at this point is BWV my home resort. I assume you are looking for a studio??? Garden or pool view is available for your preferred dates for 99 points. Boardwalk view is available also for 99 points. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Diane

I am getting married on oct 11 of this year at Disney, and would love to rent points. I am open to any resort possible for oct 10-14 for 2 ppl. Anything?

I am getting married on oct 11 of this year at Disney, and would love to rent points. I am open to any resort possible for oct 10-14 for 2 ppl. Anything?

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Sorry to report there are no studios available at this late date. I even checked some 1BR with no success.

Didn't see how many points you might still have - just checking on availability for 1BR Beach Club Villa for January 13-20.

I also currently have reservations on hold through Disney for a 1BR Beach Club Villa for August 29- September 5 - just curious as to whether there happened to be anything available during that period as well. Would consider Animal Kingdom 1 BR and Boardwalk 1 BR for that time period.

Many thanks!

Didn't see how many points you might still have - just checking on availability for 1BR Beach Club Villa for January 13-20.

I also currently have reservations on hold through Disney for a 1BR Beach Club Villa for August 29- September 5 - just curious as to whether there happened to be anything available during that period as well. Would consider Animal Kingdom 1 BR and Boardwalk 1 BR for that time period.

Many thanks!

Hi
We have over 700 points so we can accommodate just about anything.
As for your January dates BCV has 6 of your 7 nights. The last night is not available but you could wait list the 19th. BWV and AKL are both available all 7 nights.
As for your Aug 29-Sept 5th dates BCV has 3 of your 7 night but BWV has all 7 nights. AKL also has some but not all your nights.
Please let me know if you are interested in the January dates.
Thanks.
Diane

Many thanks!

Sent you a pm

Thank you for the PM - I can't reply to it yet (not enough posts).

I can't easily move my dates in January - what about December 6-13 1BR BCV?

Also, if you're able to PM me, can you confirm the payment method you prefer?

Thanks!

Thank you for the PM - I can't reply to it yet (not enough posts).

I can't easily move my dates in January - what about December 6-13 1BR BCV?

Also, if you're able to PM me, can you confirm the payment method you prefer?

Thanks!

Hi. Only 1 night is available for December. And if you can't pm me please email me at Di8612@aol.com and I can answer any questions you may have regarding payment etc. thanks.
Diane

Newb to renting and trading. We are looking for BWC or BCV STUDIO only for trade or rental. 20-24 Feb 2014.
Basically If you have already booked a studio at either resort during these dates and cannot go please contact me.

I have points at Vero Beach, SSR and BLT. Thank you

Hello. I'm interested in renting points for one night only on Dec 28 at BLT - Magic Kingdom view if possible. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter