• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Thank you for Renting with Me! 28 Points Expiring 1/31/2017 $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it on the monorail? Are you able to tell me which resorts there is availability for.
I was looking in particular for Polynesian,grand Floridian or blt.
No unfortunately SSR uses buses for trans. Sorry!

Looking for 7 nights in January. Flexible dates, but would like to be there on 1/11. Any studio would be great.

Looking for a studio at vgf or poly for 2 nights. Check in January 5th or 6th or 7th. Or a 2 bedroom at akl for 2 nights.... Same check in dates. Thanks!

Looking for 7 nights in January. Flexible dates, but would like to be there on 1/11. Any studio would be great.
I don't necessarily see 7 nights until after the 15th for some resorts. There is avail for the 10-13 at OKW, 9-13 at SSR (std or pref), 16-22 SSR (std) or 15-21 (pref), 16-19 at WLV. I don't know if I have given you the choices you could consider. Please let me know!

Looking for a studio at vgf or poly for 2 nights. Check in January 5th or 6th or 7th. Or a 2 bedroom at akl for 2 nights.... Same check in dates. Thanks!
I can't find a studio avail to check in on the 5th, 6, or 7th--I am unsure of the VGF resort you listed? There is not avail for a 2 bdrm at AKL for those dates. The first avail for a 2 bdrm is on the 9th or the 10th.

I don't necessarily see 7 nights until after the 15th for some resorts. There is avail for the 10-13 at OKW, 9-13 at SSR (std or pref), 16-22 SSR (std) or 15-21 (pref), 16-19 at WLV. I don't know if I have given you the choices you could consider. Please let me know!
I'm gonna PM you, we are willing to go for just about anything in January.

Grand Floridian...
I can't find a studio avail to check in on the 5th, 6, or 7th--I am unsure of the VGF resort you listed? There is not avail for a 2 bdrm at AKL for those dates. The first avail for a 2 bdrm is on the 9th or the 10th.

Ther is a whole week that you could stay in a 1 bdrm for the 11th at SSR?

Jackpot!

Avail for Studios for your dates at the following:
BLT (53),AKV-Jambo (savannah)(45) or Kidani (std (35) or savannah (45)),BWV (garden/Pool)(47), OKW (33), Poly (std (53) or Lake (65)), SSR (std (35) or pref (41)) and WLV (46)

Let me know!
I am going to PM you. Thanks!

Hi, Is there anything available for Dec 17-23 or Dec 18-23? Thank you.
There is avail for a 1bdrm or 2 bdrm for 17-23 at SSR. For the 18-23 there is avail at SSR for a studio or a 1bdrm or a 2 bdrm. Please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter