• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Thank you for Renting with Me! 28 Points Expiring 1/31/2017 $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is avail for a 1bdrm or 2 bdrm for 17-23 at SSR. For the 18-23 there is avail at SSR for a studio or a 1bdrm or a 2 bdrm. Please let me know!

Ahh, okay thanks. At this time, I'm going to have to pass. Thank you very much for checking.

10/7-10/9 for two adults? No preference with short term

12/9-12/12 family of four? Prefer Poly
I don't see anything avail for the 10/7-10/9 So sorry!
The only avail that I see for 12/9-12/12 is a stay in a 1bdrm BLT on 12/9 and the rest of the trip in a 2bdrm at SSR. Please let me know if that works for you!

Any studio availability for Feb 22? I'd prefer WL but wondered what is possible. I would be curious for the 23-27 but I'm sure with the race that weekend all is gone. Thanks

Any studio availability for Feb 22? I'd prefer WL but wondered what is possible. I would be curious for the 23-27 but I'm sure with the race that weekend all is gone. Thanks
There are a few resorts with avail on 2/22. There is only one resort with avail for the 2/22 and 2/23. My points expire on 1/31. I could book your reserv but I would have to use my other points to do so. I would not be able to rent those points at $12. I would have to rent them at $14. Please let me know if you can agree to the newer rate.

I'm looking for points for one night in January. I'm needing January 27th. Looking for a studio at Boardwalk. If that's not available, Animal Kingdom Lodge or Wilderness Lodge would also work.
Thank you!

Hi! Are there any studios available for one night of November 18?
Hi.
Could you check on a studio again on 11/3 & 11/4 - any resort? Also looking for a studio - any resort 12/10-12/13. If you see a studio for any 2 or 3 nights in December - I am flexible if the 10th - 13th don't work.

Hi There! We are looking for availability for anytime between Dec 22-30. We would like to stay between 4 and 5 days. Just let me know!

I'm looking for points for one night in January. I'm needing January 27th. Looking for a studio at Boardwalk. If that's not available, Animal Kingdom Lodge or Wilderness Lodge would also work.
Thank you!
Good News! There is a studio avail at WLV. Please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter