Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

Some of the info here isn’t right. Most members will refrain from discussing any specifics about this online — as they should.

I’d just advise that you wait for your interview and ask questions there. Don’t count on any specifics you read online.

As far as advice, I’d say be yourself and enjoy — truly.

^^^ THIS! ^^^
Relax, have fun, be yourself, ask all these questions during the interview. You'll have time to decide once you have all the information.

There is nothing that says members can’t discuss it. But tbh, things change all the time so it’s different already from last year and only someone who’s been given the info recently would know. I have no idea tbh, what the fees and the process are now.

June is a long way off. I’d have flown out for the interview whenever the soonest time was offered. Money really shouldn’t be an object with club 33 so whether interview or renewal fits into your vacation plans seems immaterial.

That sounds worse than I mean it to be. Basically, get the interview and lock it down ASAP. No regrets Prices went up quick and it could do so again before you get a chance to join.

Hello all, I’m bumping an old thread in the interest of getting more info on the wdw club 33. I have some interest so I sent in an inquiry to the email then received the information form which they wanted back within 7 days and I completed post haste. Now fingers crossed we get an interview.

I understand public discretion is of high importance but can anyone share what the current initiation and annual dues are? Or how long I can expect to hear if we are worthy for an interview? :) Or any other noteworthy information?

Please feel free to direct message me if you don’t want to post publicly.

Thanks all!

I understand public discretion is of high importance but can anyone share what the current initiation and annual dues are? Or how long I can expect to hear if we are worthy for an interview? :) Or any other noteworthy information?

In regards to your application, the timelines seem to be highly variable. I’ve directly heard as low as a couple days from the form submission to a month, and the time from interview to decision has similarly ranged from a few days to a couple months. That isn’t to say that it can’t be next day for both (some online posts have claimed that), or longer for a yes/no on either. It’s a very opaque process.

In regards to your application, the timelines seem to be highly variable. I’ve directly heard as low as a couple days from the form submission to a month, and the time from interview to decision has similarly ranged from a few days to a couple months. That isn’t to say that it can’t be next day for both (some online posts have claimed that), or longer for a yes/no on either. It’s a very opaque process.

Thanks for the response, we have a meet and greet scheduled so more will be known soon. Fingers crossed it goes well!

Thanks for the response, we have a meet and greet scheduled so more will be known soon. Fingers crossed it goes well!

Although some of the meet and greet involves them asking about you, don’t feel bad about asking them plenty of questions once they cover the basics. They’ll be glad to walk you through some of the aspects like smaller perks, or very specific price breakdowns. They may even have a vague idea of the timeframe, depending on who hosts it.

That is a crying face. I was looking into joining.
You need a little place in FL like so many of the Quebec snowbirds I grew up around! ;)

(That’s a laughing with tears emoji btw - thus my confusion)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter