Club level guests can buy more fast passes?

For a one day visit to Volcano Bay?

Oh that's it? Yea we do area day trips every WDW trip.

I guess Shula's (our fave) is diverting about the same as V Bay as well.

Last edited:
Yesterday I officially booked these extra fast passes for 3 days out of trip.........

Quick overview of my family and I. We are a family of 5 (kids ages 8,6,2) We are NOT rich, never have stayed club level before, and had the room booked before this offer was even mentioned (A good friend of mine booked it under their CM friends and family rate which I greatly appreciate!!!)

When I first heard of this offer and saw the price I was like Whoah!! that's a lot of money. BUT then I sat down and really started thinking about the benefits for it (at least for my family). I also started looking at my trip that I had begun planning. I had already purchased 2 dessert parties (HEA and Star wars) and was looking at when FEA dessert party was going to become available so I can book it. Canceling these dessert parties and booking this offer was almost the same amount (maybe a little more) but for me the benefit of not trying to get to the park super early with my kids for rope drop, not having to be on my phone all day, having all our favorite rides booked, reserved viewing at nighttime shows was a no brainer for my family and just seems that this trip will be a little less stressful.

SOME MORE INSIGHT ON PROGRAM: I called right on my 90 days from checkout and was able to book all 6 fastpasses on the three parks I chose. I could book them in any order and verified that once my 3 "free" fastpasses are used I can get a 4th even if the 3 "purchased" fastpasses still haven't been used. For Hollywood Studios it can only be Fantasmic and you can not choose the Star Wars nighttime show which is a little bit of a bummer but I'll deal

I also was able to go into my MDE account afterwards and change times, attractions, etc for my "free" fast passes if I wanted to even though I'm not 60 days from my vacation yet. I also could duplicate a ride for example If I booked FOP with my purchased fast passes. I can go into my mde and change one of my free fast passes to FOP as well.

Anyways just a little more info regarding this program and a little insight into why for my family it made sense this trip..... thanks for taking the time to read!!! :)

I also was able to go into my MDE account afterwards and change times, attractions, etc for my "free" fast passes if I wanted to even though I'm not 60 days from my vacation yet.

So you were able to book the "purchased" FP's, and also then reserve the normal 3 FP per day even though its not at 60 days yet?

edit: yea that's right the 90 day thing as well duh

Last edited:

So you were able to book the "purchased" FP's, and also then reserve the normal 3 FP per day even though its not at 60 days yet?

Yes when I called the CM to purchase and book these extra fastpasses they let me know that if i knew what I wanted to I could set up all 6 on the phone at that time which I did....

Now its only for the days that I purchased these extra fastpasses. There are 3 other days that we are going to the park and those days I will have to book on my 60 day window

Yes when I called the CM to purchase and book these extra fastpasses they let me know that if i knew what I wanted to I could set up all 6 on the phone at that time which I did....

Now its only for the days that I purchased these extra fastpasses. There are 3 other days that we are going to the park and those days I will have to book on my 60 day window

Yep makes sense. Thanks for the feedback/update.

Do they have a better/different backup plan in place for these paid FP's?

For example, at 30 days you need to change the schedule around. Are you still at the mercy of the 30 day inventory or whatever, or do you get a preferred status to book the big rides?

Do they have a better/different backup plan in place for these paid FP's?

For example, at 30 days you need to change the schedule around. Are you still at the mercy of the 30 day inventory or whatever, or do you get a preferred status to book the big rides?

that's a good question...I think you would be at the mercy of whatever is available as they are not anytime fastpasses..... As your trip gets closer and closer I would assume it would be little more difficult

again the hardest part is getting those tough to get tier 1 rides which I would assume ( and hope) anyone purchasing this option will grab them at 90 days....as for time change that is a question I guess people will have to wait and see

that's a good question...I think you would be at the mercy of whatever is available as they are not anytime fastpasses..... As your trip gets closer and closer I would assume it would be little more difficult

again the hardest part is getting those tough to get tier 1 rides which I would assume ( and hope) anyone purchasing this option will grab them at 90 days....as for time change that is a question I guess people will have to wait and see

Sorry I'm sure this is on here, but did you purchase 3 at one park, and use the other 3 free at another?

And tiers stay in play correct? Like you can't reserve Soarin then "purchase" TT, much less an additional Soarin.

Sorry I'm sure this is on here, but did you purchase 3 at one park, and use the other 3 free at another?

All my fast passes are at one park. I still think its difficult and a lot of work park hopping with my kids (youngest being 2) so I just utilized them at the parks of my choice. I did it at Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom. I can see how this would be a great usage though with the park hopping

So Epcot for instance I used my "purchased" fp's for FEA, TT, and Soarin and I set up my other 3 for Mission space, character meet n greet, and spaceship earth. If I wanted to I could change one of my "free" fp to one of the tier 1 rides so I could ride FEA twice if I wanted, or test track, or soarin

And tiers stay in play correct? Like you can't reserve Soarin then "purchase" TT, much less an additional Soarin.

not sure I'm understanding.... so when booking with the cm I don't think I can choose FOP for my purchased FP and then ask them to book it again when I do my regular FP's or not should if they would....maybe somebody else has an answer

but I can book fop for my purchased fp and then go into my mde and change one of my regular fp's to FOP so I can actually ride it twice in one day at the park

All my fast passes are at one park. I still think its difficult and a lot of work park hopping with my kids (youngest being 2) so I just utilized them at the parks of my choice. I did it at Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom. I can see how this would be a great usage though with the park hopping

So Epcot for instance I used my "purchased" fp's for FEA, TT, and Soarin and I set up my other 3 for Mission space, character meet n greet, and spaceship earth. If I wanted to I could change one of my "free" fp to one of the tier 1 rides so I could ride FEA twice if I wanted, or test track, or soarin

Interesting, so no tiers on the 3 you purchased. That's huge actually.

not sure I'm understanding.... so when booking with the cm I don't think I can choose FOP for my purchased FP and then ask them to book it again when I do my regular FP's or not should if they would....maybe somebody else has an answer

but I can book fop for my purchased fp and then go into my mde and change one of my regular fp's to FOP so I can actually ride it twice in one day at the park

That's interesting as well.

I can see how this would be a great usage though with the park hopping

So as far as you know, you can book 3 at 2 different parks.

I could see FEA, TT and Soarin with the purchase in the afternoon, followed by the 3 free being TSM, TOT and S Tours that evening with Fantasmic and Star Wars Fireworks.

Or FoP, Navi, Safari and then Space, BTMRR and 7DMT that night with HEA.

So as far as you know, you can book 3 at 2 different parks.

I could see FEA, TT and Soarin with the purchase in the afternoon, followed by the 3 free being TSM, TOT and S Tours that evening with Fantasmic and Star Wars Fireworks.

Or FoP, Navi, Safari and then Space, BTMRR and 7DMT that night with HEA.

Yes the no tiers is huge and one of main reasons I purchased this....the possibilities are endless if you park hop. As long as you have park hopper you don't have to view the show where you used the purchased fast passes for example:

park hopper uses a free fast pass for FOP, then purchases a fast pass for navi river, park hops over to Epcot and uses their other two purchased fast passes for test track and soarin and then reserved viewing for illuminations that night

Yes the no tiers is huge and one of main reasons I purchased this....the possibilities are endless if you park hop. As long as you have park hopper you don't have to view the show where you used the purchased fast passes for example:

park hopper uses a free fast pass for FOP, then purchases a fast pass for navi river, park hops over to Epcot and uses their other two purchased fast passes for test track and soarin and then reserved viewing for illuminations that night

Again I think if my kids were a little older the Park Hop would be an even greater tool with this purchase but after looking at all the options and what this offer entails I think it will help my trip greatly with my family in April even with just using them one park at a time

Oh that's even better. I thought the 3 were at one park. But agree, split them at the parks to eliminate tiers, and save some for that night.

But do the 3 "free" need to be reserved at one park-if you want to use all 3?

Oh that's even better. I thought the 3 were at one park. But agree, split them at the parks to eliminate tiers, and save some for that night.

But do the 3 "free" need to be reserved at one park-if you want to use all 3?

Yes the three normal FP's have to be used the same way as always so for instance if you start at animal kingdom you can book FOP (90 day fp) then book navi river and two others as your regular FP's then go to Epcot with two tier 1 attractions booked (90 day fastpasses) book your 4th fastpass here after your initial three is done at animal kindgdom ....... hope this makes sense

Yes the three normal FP's have to be used the same way as always so for instance if you start at animal kingdom you can book FOP (90 day fp) then book navi river and two others as your regular FP's then go to Epcot with two tier 1 attractions booked (90 day fastpasses) book your 4th fastpass here after your initial three is done at animal kindgdom ....... hope this makes sense

So if you buy this does tiering not apply to the "free" FP as well? As FoP and Navi are both Tier 1, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter