• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

I am very sorry about the loss of your furbaby. Even knowing it will happen does not make it any easier.

The red group looks wonderful. I do not think you need to add anything.

I will update the album when the internet is not so funky. I am having lots of dropped signals right now.

Hope, sorry about your kitty :hug:

love your red pages!

thanks for letting me know Annie!

I have 4 groups completed now and only 2 left. I hope to finished this week. I'll post photos when they are all completed.

I'm so sorry about your cat Hope. I know that's hard on your family. She had a long happy life and you'll have all those memories to help you.:sad1:

Thanks everyone. It's been a long week. I've talked to my parents several times and my Dad keeps saying, "I didn't know I would miss her so much." My Mom and I are to each other, "Yeah, that's because she was YOUR cat. The last 7 years since my Dad has been retired, it was the 2 of them at the house all day. After taking the Backstage tour at Animal Kingdom, he even put her on an "enrichment program."

So, last group. This is for the yellow/beige group. It looks more orange put together but when the pieces are all separate, it looks more like the yellow family. And it looks yellow compared to my actual orange group. Actually, it looks like the Bumblebee color of Bazzill, and that's one of their yellows, so that's the story I'm sticking to. :lmao: Can't see it in the photo, but there is yellow in the ribbon and the flowers and one set of buttons are yellow too.

This is a modified Sketch #22. Modified, because in the sketch there is a different arrangement of papers between right and left sides, but I just took the left side and mirrored it.

Oh, and after doing this one and the red one, I am in :lovestruc with my MS border punches. Only, I only have 3 non-holiday ones, so I need more!

IMG_5600.jpg

very pretty Hope!

I need to use my border punches more, that's for the idea :thumbsup2

I'm done! Annie, I can mail it, or hold onto it for angel spots, you tell me ;)

For each set, I labeled the left one A and the right one B, hopefully that helps with sorting.

For Group C, Yellow/Beige
Yellow-1.jpg

Because I couldn't take my shoes and socks off in the store to use my toes to count, I didn't get enough ric-rac - there is one labeled for me.

For Group F, Purple
Purple.jpg

Everyone will get a baggie with 3 white and 3 purple journaling pieces.

For Group J, Muted (I hope this counts as muted, I buy this paper so much and NEVER use it - if not, I'll gladly make another set for everyone that's more appropriate.)
Muted-1.jpg

Hope they're okay.

Jennifer, I totally sympathize about the ric rack. I have the hardest time doing the math to make sure I buy enough.

Cassey

Jennifer, I totally sympathize about the ric rack. I have the hardest time doing the math to make sure I buy enough.

Cassey

You were with me when I bought it at Ryco, so I'll put the blame on you ;) Nah, for some reason, I thought I needed 6 feet, not 8? I only got two yards. :rolleyes:

I've done the miscount before. I think most of us have.

I love the new pages.

I will update the list.

Shockwave still crashes on me, but I did get the slideshow update with the most recent pages.

You were with me when I bought it at Ryco, so I'll put the blame on you ;) Nah, for some reason, I thought I needed 6 feet, not 8? I only got two yards. :rolleyes:

I'll take the blame as I was a huge distraction.:rolleyes1 Julia and I were both like kids in a candy store...

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter