COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

I finished today. I have 2 photos to take and all of them to post. I will post again when it has been mailed.

Checking in...

4 of my groups are completely done, and I only have to edge and attach the journal boxes for the 5th group. I am going to get everything labeled, bagged up and mail on Saturday.

I really enjoyed making the pages, so I am thinking about doing the Disney page swap.

skecth 22D, grren grp
012-4.jpg

skecth 21E, blue grp
014-3.jpg

sketch 12 doubled, yellow grp
015-2.jpg

skecth 22D, pastel/distressed grp
016-6.jpg

sketch 21E, purple grp
021-1.jpg

sketch 22D, org/brn grp
022.jpg

I think your dad needs a kitten :) (When he's ready, of course).

So a bit of an off-topic update. On Saturday, my Mom was ready to take the unopened food down to the human society, but my Dad didn't let her. Instead they went for a visit to check out the kitties. They didn't met anyone, but they did talk about if they wanted another cat, and if so when. My Dad spent all of yesterday on the computer checking out other shelters in their area. They had a place to check out today, and I just got off the phone. They were driving back home and in the backseat was this little princess.

pumacat.jpg

Her name is Puma and she is a very senior kitty, and has been living at the shelter for a very, long time. She was shy with almost everyone, but she took right to my parents and came out, took treats and food, let my Dad hold her. The shelter people were so amazed, because I think they thought that she would never have a forever home, but now she does.

Susan, great pages! I wish I was in the green group because I love that one the best.

Susan those are beautiful pages! So happy to get a few!

Puma is a gem! How nice that she has a forever home now rather than living out her days in the shelter. I bet she'll like all the attention.:cloud9:

Susan - very pretty and I get a few groups :thumbsup2

Hope - what a sweet story :lovestruc Puma was just waiting for them!

Beautiful work as always, Susan.

Hope, that brought tears to my eyes. I'm not a religious person at all but I strongly believe things happen for a reason. I'm so happy for your parents and Puma.

Just last night, my Dad was a little worried that didn't know how to pick out a cat. I told him, "It's not up to you, the cat will choose you, and you will know it." And apparently, Puma did. Puma and my parents made the shelter's Facebook page because it was such a big event.

I knew she was very senior and had been there a long time. What I found out after they got home is Puma is 16 and has spent almost her entire life living in the shelter. And for most of that, she was picked on by other cats. It was very much a waiting for the right family to come through the door. And everyone at the shelter seems very happy that she will get to experience having a real home.

Thank you Hope. I love that story. I am so glad for your Dad and Puma.

Susan, great pages, as always.

Sorry I missed your post from before Hope. I didn't see it after I typed in my smilie at Susan. I would love for you to join in the Disney pages!!:cloud9:

I can't imagine how grateful and relieved Puma is. We have an almost 15 year old (that looks a lot like Puma!) and I can't imagine her being in a shelter for long. She would just be miserable.

Susan, I love your pages!

Hope, I'm so glad your parents and Puma found each other!

Ok ladies, I need you opinions on my blue group please. This is my first attempt at a page swap, so I wanted to get some thoughts before I went any farther. Nothing is attached, so it can all be moved around. Also is the orange c/s too dark for a journaling block? I had planned to use a lighter blue, but I wasn't thrilled with how it looked. Your thoughts and suggestions are very much appreciated.

blue.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok ladies, I need you opinions on my blue group please. This is my first attempt at a page swap, so I wanted to get some thoughts before I went any farther. Nothing is attached, so it can all be moved around. Also is the orange c/s too dark for a journaling block? I had planned to use a lighter blue, but I wasn't thrilled with how it looked. Your thoughts and suggestions are very much appreciated.

blue.jpg
[/IMG]

I think it looks great the way it is....all the colors are tied together!

I like it. The best part is, if someone doesn't have a bright gel pen or dark pen that shows on the orange, they switch the spots. Put the photo on the orange and journal on the white. :thumbsup2

THanks for compliments. I was no really thrilled with any of my pages, except for the green, so I am glad to hear that you like them.

blue.jpg
[/IMG]

Sheila - -I did this sketch twice, and I like yours MUCH better than my two attempts at it. I think maybe I just don't monochromatic. I like the colors you used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter