COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

Annie ~ will be mailing my box tomorrow!!
thanks for hostessing!

Check back when it went out for sure Lisa? Then I can officially change the color, what would you like that one to be?

Jennifer, I'm not in the yellow group, but I luv your lo. The yellow and blue are so pretty together.

Got the first 2 of my prototypes done.

Pink group: Sketch 15 doubled. I did use non-pink for contrast, but tried to use pink for everything else. When DH looked at it, the first thing he said was "pink" so I guess it's pink enough.

IMG_5576.jpg

Black/White/Silver/Grey: Sketch 10 doubled. The nice thing about this sketch is that you can rotate the pages and they still look good together. So depending on if you need horizontal or vertical spaces. Also, since the page feels "formal" to me, and people may have formal pics done by an outside photographer (prom, cruise, etc) and don't want to crop them, the largest mat is big enough to hold a 5x7 without cropping. Also, the journal strips aren't attached so once you figure out orientation, you can attach them or not at all. They will be in a little baggie tucked under one of the mats. I took photos of 2 of the possible orientations.

IMG_5574.jpg
IMG_5575.jpg

Hope, those are beautiful! I get the pink but not the black. I really wish I had signed up for that group. I love all the pages being posted!

Cassey

Managed to get one more prototype done before the Super Bowl. This one looks really great in person. The striped paper has glitter and flocked areas, and the leafs have glitter as well. And putting it all together took about 15 min. A really great sketch.

For the Orange/Brown group: Sketch #21

IMG_5590-1.jpg

Red group: Sketch 5. The black is more for photo placement. I figure people will either cover it completely, or only have a thin black mat showing, so it won't be as overpowering as it kind of looks now. Room for 3 4x6, 2 3x4 and 5 2x3 photos. Not sure if it is embellished enough, but my brain is a bit mushy right now to think about what else I might add.

My Mom called to tell me they had to put their cat to sleep today. She was almost 20 years old, and we got her my senior year of high school. So for a few years she was my cat. I picked her out, and she slept with me when I still lived at home. Even over Christmas, my Dad still would refer to her as "your cat" even though she was obviously theirs. I'm just glad we got to see her over Christmas. For the last 2 years, every time I've visited them, I thought it would be the last time I'd see her, and this time it was.

IMG_5591.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter