Cruising towards 10 days of fun... a July/Nov 2012- & We're BACK!!! Pg.50-51

I don't know how much more I will be on the next few days ........so have a fun time and I'll see you next week! :dance3:

jenseib said:
I don't know how much more I will be on the next few days ........so have a fun time and I'll see you next week! :dance3:

What she said! :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

hope everything is okay in your neigborhood and no damages!!!

hope you all have a fun day and can get some Trick or Treating in tonight!

and incase I don't "see" you before you leave....

have a MAGICAL trip

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Happy Halloween to my kiddies (did they get the cards we sent?)​

Halloween-Tigger.jpg

Happy Halloween. Hope you make it to Florida :) Enjoy :)

I know you understand why I have been MIA. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a safe trip!
Thanks Judy! :hippie:

Have a great time Jen!!!! See you next week!

What she said! :wave:
YUP!!!!! ::yes::

hope everything is okay in your neigborhood and no damages!!!

hope you all have a fun day and can get some Trick or Treating in tonight!

and incase I don't "see" you before you leave....

have a MAGICAL trip

Thank you Lisa! We really lucked out where we live. About 15 miles east or west and there was lots of damage. The shore line was decimated... There are schools that are closed into next week. We only had some flickering lights on Monday night.

Happy Halloween to my kiddies (did they get the cards we sent?)​

Halloween-Tigger.jpg
Thanks Kathy!!!!! :goodvibes

It sure is Marv!

How have you been?

We got it done but it wasn't fun. :faint:

I followed some of the move through your FB posts. Glad you got it all done and back in time to get all packed! :thumbsup2

Hope you guys have a great trip, and hope Princess Ana is feeling all better by the time you get ready to leave tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

Was worried about you guys. So glad you made it through the storm okay!!! :yay:

I don't know how much I will be on here today... but I wanted to say a few things before we leave tomorrow morning.

We are in full packing mode here. Clothes are on every bed, in suitcases, and in the washer & dryer. We do this every trip, even though we always say we will be pack before the last day. :badpc: Maybe one day we will be prepared.

So Juliana came home from school yesterday with a fever. Melody called the doctor and was able to get her seen right away. Juliana has strep throat- again. The good thing she is already on antibiotics so hopefully she will start feeling better tomorrow.

I don't know if any of you have been following crowd predictions for next week, why would you be, but this whole fantasyland preview thing has gotten out of control. The crowd level went from 3's to 8s & 9s. So much for a quiet week. It is going to be chaos but we are going to try to hit rope drop and just make the best of it.

We were planning on going to MVMCP on Friday the 9th when I saw on facebook yesterday that the party sold out. This was our only chance to go to a party while we were there. A 'friend' posted a link to a ticket broker that had MVMCP tickets and I was able to purchase them. I'm not that excited about being in the park with a sold out party but once again we are jut going to go with the flow.

I guess that's about it for now. If I have time I'll stop in tonight before I leave. I'm sure I'll hop on while we are in WDW too. See ya real soon! :woohoo:

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: Wow, and we're going the week Fantasyland and the new Test Track officially re-open. I'm sure it will be the same then too.

I'm sorry the crowds are going to be a little heavier and that's really a disappointment about the sold out MVMCP, but hopefully won't be anything that you can't manage.

Either way you'll still be in Disney World. I hope Juliana recovers quickly and you all have a great time!!!

We were at a sold out Halloween party, arrived late and somehow managed to literally walk into amazing parade spot, show spot and Fireworks spots with zero issues. Honestly the only time I really felt the crowd was as we were walking away from Hallowishes.

The worst part of the evening was how long it took to get there (as in maybe WL was down a full boat!) and the line to pick up our party tickets. Once in, fabu!

Hoping it's as (relatively) painless for you!

Fingers crossed that the crowds aren't as bad as they say. Not sure if they are opening it at park opening now but during our visit, the "dress rehearsal" (unofficial previews) would start at 10 on the nose each day. Which of course they can neither confirm nor deny.

Have a GREAT trip and glad you got Ana in and on antibiotics, that should help a ton.

Will be keeping fingers, toes and everything else possible, crossed that Ana is feeling 100% by tomorrow and that Christopher doesn't catch it.

Have a great time...can't wait to hear all about it.

Oh wait....who am I talking about here? It will take a LONG time before we hear about it. Good thing we're friends on FB and I can see some updates.

Good luck with the crowds. I'm going to Paris on Tuesday and apparently booked my holidays right smack bang in the middle of the French Schools Holidays so it's going to be packed :crazy2: Whatever Miceky Mouse will be there I'll be happy :)

Have a great time and really hope Ana feels better soon.

I don't know if any of you have been following crowd predictions for next week, why would you be, but this whole fantasyland preview thing has gotten out of control. The crowd level went from 3's to 8s & 9s. So much for a quiet week. It is going to be chaos but we are going to try to hit rope drop and just make the best of it.

We were planning on going to MVMCP on Friday the 9th when I saw on facebook yesterday that the party sold out. This was our only chance to go to a party while we were there. A 'friend' posted a link to a ticket broker that had MVMCP tickets and I was able to purchase them. I'm not that excited about being in the park with a sold out party but once again we are jut going to go with the flow.

I guess that's about it for now. If I have time I'll stop in tonight before I leave. I'm sure I'll hop on while we are in WDW too. See ya real soon! :woohoo:

We were at a sold out Halloween party, arrived late and somehow managed to literally walk into amazing parade spot, show spot and Fireworks spots with zero issues. Honestly the only time I really felt the crowd was as we were walking away from Hallowishes.

The worst part of the evening was how long it took to get there (as in maybe WL was down a full boat!) and the line to pick up our party tickets. Once in, fabu!

Fingers crossed that the crowds aren't as bad as they say. Not sure if they are opening it at park opening now but during our visit, the "dress rehearsal" (unofficial previews) would start at 10 on the nose each day. Which of course they can neither confirm nor deny.

Yes - Cynthia said it !!!! Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Safe trip and I hope Ana is feeling better.

I don't know how much I will be on here today... but I wanted to say a few things before we leave tomorrow morning.

We are in full packing mode here. Clothes are on every bed, in suitcases, and in the washer & dryer. We do this every trip, even though we always say we will be pack before the last day. :badpc: Maybe one day we will be prepared.

So Juliana came home from school yesterday with a fever. Melody called the doctor and was able to get her seen right away. Juliana has strep throat- again. The good thing she is already on antibiotics so hopefully she will start feeling better tomorrow.

We have been doing the same thing today. The kids clothes are all packed except for shoes. I'm going to try to get Rich and I packed up tomorrow.

I'm glad Juliana is feeling better. I'm pretty sure Christopher is to young to catch strep so you should be good there.

I refuse to stress out about the crowds:headache: NOPE NOT GOING TO DO IT! NO STRESS!!!:rotfl:

I'm glad that link from a "friend" worked out for you.;) You'll have fun despite the crowds.

Now for the pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: that one of us get an email about the preview. I'll keep you post.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!

Hope Ana is feeling better in the morning, sure seeing Mickey and the princesses will help a lot too! safe travels and good luck with the crowds! but most of all have a magical trip!

Safe travels Tim! I did not see the crowd predictions BUT i figured it would be bad when I saw that they added EMH for Saturday EARLY am after the Friday xmas party....I think....anyway we are gonna try and make it to the EMH, we aren't going to the xmas party this go around. Not enough time. Look for me at the Jingle Jungle 5K! I will be wearing my Run for the Memory Alzheimer's Association tank top, it is the only racing shirt I have lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter