Cruising towards 10 days of fun... a July/Nov 2012- & We're BACK!!! Pg.50-51

WHAT??? :confused3

My TRs are done, thank you very much. :rolleyes2

Must have confused you with Marv who is still doing one from over a year ago if I'm not mistaken (and he hasn't even started the one after that trip).

So what say you? Will you at least do a picture TR so we can all see how adorable Ana and Christopher are (I did see some updates on FB, but a lot of people here may not be your friend on FB and would like to see them!).

that's nice said:
TR? Who said anything about a TR?

Not sure if I'm doing a TR this time. We'll see. :blush:

You know that's going to just bring it all in...until you cave!

I hope!

Welcome home :)

Happy Birthday my friend; I hope it is a magical day for you! xoxo

eeyore-2.jpg

Must have confused you with Marv who is still doing one from over a year ago if I'm not mistaken (and he hasn't even started the one after that trip).
LOL...

So what say you? Will you at least do a picture TR so we can all see how adorable Ana and Christopher are (I did see some updates on FB, but a lot of people here may not be your friend on FB and would like to see them!).
True.. We'll see I guess. popcorn::

Maybe just a picture one with not a lot of writing. :confused3

Eh what??? :eek: No you cannot go to Disney and not do a trip report :(
LOL... we'll see.

Thanks for the :welcome: back!

You know that's going to just bring it all in...until you cave!

I hope!

Thanks Cynthia! I have so many threads to read.... I might just post some pics. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday my friend; I hope it is a magical day for you! xoxo

eeyore-2.jpg
Thanks Kathy! It was an OK day. Didn't do anything I wanted to do but maybe I'll get some downtime on Sunday. :confused3

Did I see on FB that today is someone's special day???

:bday: Tim!!!!!!

party: :cake: :jumping1:
Thanks Marv!!!!!

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Thank you Lisa!

Happy Birthday
Thank you Emma!

party: :bday: party:

Hope you had a great day!!!! :cake:
Thanks Pat!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday and Welcome Home! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!:thumbsup2

Welcome home. I think you should at least post about the highlight of your trip...you know the part where you met up with me! :rotfl2:

Happy belated birthday!!! I hope you had a great one! :goodvibes

I'd love to read your TR and hope you can squeeze one in! I know you are busy, busy though!

Happy Belated Birthday and Welcome Home! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!:thumbsup2
Thank you!!!

Welcome home. I think you should at least post about the highlight of your trip...you know the part where you met up with me! :rotfl2:
:rotfl::rotfl:
I guess I have to do a TR then.

Happy belated birthday!!! I hope you had a great one! :goodvibes

I'd love to read your TR and hope you can squeeze one in! I know you are busy, busy though!
Thanks Brook!! I watched Christopher all day then went to work at night. :mic:

I'm gonna try to do a TR. :scared:

I am going to attempt to do a TR. I need to get through Thanksgiving and this weekend first. Maybe I can start something next week. Here are a few pictures I already posted on Facebook... I don't wanna post any new ones and ruin any surprises. ;)

154295_4137456793708_1361202224_n.jpg

46008_4146328015483_1433949536_n.jpg

550251_4148606352440_1855169184_n.jpg

665851_4160692374583_1253595773_o.jpg

665023_4162959071249_1198002400_o.jpg

Hopefully that will hold 'some' of you over till I can get this thing rolling. :rolleyes2

Woo hoo I saw the word Trip report!!!

Luvin the pics. :thumbsup2

also Happy Thanksgiving!

Ahhh, the peer pressure of a TR. I see you caved.:rotfl:

It'll fun to where's waldo your photos to see if we got caught in any of the backgrounds.

I'm going to let you slide in getting this started ONLY because I know the pressure you are under right now. ;)

Great pictures...and Ana is truly a beautiful princess, and I love all of the pictures, but Christopher and Mickey -- :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter