Cruising towards 10 days of fun... a July/Nov 2012- & We're BACK!!! Pg.50-51

They landed safely in Tampa about an hour ago; Ana looked a little tired in a picture Tim posted on FB, but she'd been up since 4:15. Hopeing the princess: feels better.

They landed safely in Tampa about an hour ago; Ana looked a little tired in a picture Tim posted on FB, but she'd been up since 4:15. Hopeing the princess: feels better.

thanks for the update Kathy!

hope Ana feels better soon!!!

Hey everyone! Thanks for the great sendoff. :thumbsup2

I can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday. Where has the time gone? We had a great day in MK today. We spent an ungodly amount of time in Fantasyland but everything turned out ok. The castle was decorated tonight in its lights. First lighting of the year. They had a minor glitch and the first 2 sets of lights didn't light right away. About 3 minutes after the show ended, they just popped on.

550251_4148606352440_1855169184_n.jpg

I want to give a big shout out to Glen.. thanks for the Boma recommendation. We ate there last night and I loved it. Really good! :thumbsup2

Tomorrow we are spending the morning at the resort, then going to visit Melody's cousin in the late morning/early afternoon. We have a Cape May ADR in the evening, then Melody & I are going to have a night out. My mom is going to stay with the kids. Now to decide where to go?? Magic Kingdom is open till 1am and Epcot is open till 12am? Decisions decisions. Tough life we have right now. LOL

Hopefully I'll have another update in a day or 2.

Glad to see the lights...We can't wait to see them in a 2 weeks. Sounds like you are having a great trip so far. Oh what I would give for a date night at Disney. I highly doubt Kaileigh would stay at one of the kids clubs. I can't wait to see all the poses in you TR.

I just finally caught up on your cruise and the rest of your report! So glad you had a good time despite the circumstances with Juliana being sick!

How strange that they didn't do the Animator's show...it really isn't THAT much to do (IMO). The waiters come out, Mickey comes out and dances a bit. Done. Hmmm. :confused3 Were the servers in Animator's vests (black & white) or Pirate gear?

STILL waiting on those 2014 dates. Come on Disney!

LOVE the picture of the Castle with the Dream Lights. :lovestruc And I'm just thrilled the crowds have been lower than expected!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

happy you hear you are having a great time! saw the photo of the kids with mickey, so sweet! hope Christopher is doing great with the characters!

love seeing the castle all sparkly :goodvibes
yay for a night out...hmm, maybe drink around the world? or MK riding all the big kids rides! no matter what you decide, enjoy your night with Mel! and have fun with her cousins!

Ahhh so pretty! Cannot wait to See the castle again! In 24 hours I will be a half hour away from Tampa! This trip has been timed perfectly since it is snowing right now! A hurricane last week, and snow storm this week.

Hope you and Mel enjoy your night out!

Tim, I have been MIA for quite a while and was able to catch up from Christopher's birthday (HA!) till now. (though I have caught a few quick FB updates in between!)

Your cruise would have been the perfect 3 day get away for R&R if only poor Ana had not been under the weather. Though it looks like you had a good time anyway. I love the porthole photo of Melody & Juliana. nice!

I hope ana's medicine has kicked in for this trip & she is feeling better? I was home tending the fire & using candle light when you left....I told my DH what great timing you had for this trip!

Looking forward to more updates!

I didn't realize you posted an update here...probably because I've been following along on FB.

Loving the updates and the photos. I hope you enjoy your last day or two and the weather cooperates.

I hope you are having a great time and that Juliana recovered well from the strep.

The castle lighting looks beautiful. How wonderful to be there for the first night. I would love that!

Hey Tim!! :wave2: Omg ~ I think I saw you this morning! :goodvibes We left POP this morning and we were headed to ME and we were coming from the 70's section and if it was you - you were sitting outside at the end table. We were walking pretty fast and I glanced over and saw you and immediately said "that looked like Tim". I remembered you had a November trip but didn't remember the exact dates. Was that you? :scratchin

Curious what you thought of the crowds? We arrived Thursday, 11/8 around dinner and left this morning. We packed a lot into the 3 days and I had read ahead of time how much was going on and the increase in the crowds expected. It was definitely busy! We are worn out and just got home after a 2.5 hour flight delay leaving MCO. Had I known we were going to be delayed when we were hoofing it to get to ME, and had I known it was you, I would have said hello! :flower3:

Take care,
Heather

Hey!! We made it home safely! Whew! I'm tired. What a long day. We had a great time and maybe I'll get around to telling you about it someday. :rotfl:

Hey Tim!! :wave2: Omg ~ I think I saw you this morning! :goodvibes We left POP this morning and we were headed to ME and we were coming from the 70's section and if it was you - you were sitting outside at the end table. We were walking pretty fast and I glanced over and saw you and immediately said "that looked like Tim". I remembered you had a November trip but didn't remember the exact dates. Was that you? :scratchin
YUP. That was me! You shoulda said hi! Did you see me stuffing my face with a POP waffle? :rotfl2:

Curious what you thought of the crowds? We arrived Thursday, 11/8 around dinner and left this morning. We packed a lot into the 3 days and I had read ahead of time how much was going on and the increase in the crowds expected. It was definitely busy! We are worn out and just got home after a 2.5 hour flight delay leaving MCO. Had I known we were going to be delayed when we were hoofing it to get to ME, and had I known it was you, I would have said hello! :flower3:

Take care,
Heather
WOW... That delay sucks. Glad you made it home OK.

I thought the crowds were better than I expected at times... and at other times I thought they were pretty heavy. Epcot on Thursday was a ZOO! Friday's MVMCP was busy, but I knew that since the party was sold out. On Wednesday night, Melody & I went by ourselves to MK and we walked on everything and saw a bunch of characters with no wait. It was really nice. So I think we experienced a little of both.

Welcome Home Tim! I promise to stay hopelessly behind, but I will be here, slowly stalking you...

Welcome Home! happy you had a fun trip! please don't keep us waiting too long for a TR :rolleyes2

I was sad that I never ran into you...I was looking!

Jill in CO

Hey!! We made it home safely! Whew! I'm tired. What a long day. We had a great time and maybe I'll get around to telling you about it someday. :rotfl:

YUP. That was me! You shoulda said hi! Did you see me stuffing my face with a POP waffle? :rotfl2:

WOW... That delay sucks. Glad you made it home OK.

I thought the crowds were better than I expected at times... and at other times I thought they were pretty heavy. Epcot on Thursday was a ZOO! Friday's MVMCP was busy, but I knew that since the party was sold out. On Wednesday night, Melody & I went by ourselves to MK and we walked on everything and saw a bunch of characters with no wait. It was really nice. So I think we experienced a little of both.

Too funny it WAS you :) I almost went back to say hello but we were running a few minutes behind (which isn't like us usually) and then we ended up catching the earlier ME bus that was there (30 mins before ours) so we had plenty of time. Naturally *on* the ME bus is when I got a text from SWA saying our flight was delayed. Originally it was going to depart at 4:25pm instead of 12:40pm :eek: and then it was later changed to 2:50pm. It was a long time hanging at MCO!

We felt exactly as you did! Some times it was way too over crowded then at other times it wasn't. I will say - I followed the touring plans and we did do rope drop at 8:00am when they had it. MK on the party day 11/9 was fairly empty for most of the morning as predicted which was really nice. Food & Wine in World Showcase was pretty packed and I went this time last year with a girlfriend and it wasn't nearly the same. We packed a bunch in the 3 days and due to the 8:00am opening and walking so much we are flat out exhausted :)

I hope you guys get some rest too!

Heather

Welcome Home Tim! I promise to stay hopelessly behind, but I will be here, slowly stalking you...
Hey Judy!!! Thanks for the welcome! :goodvibes

Welcome Home! happy you had a fun trip! please don't keep us waiting too long for a TR :rolleyes2
TR? Who said anything about a TR? :confused3

I was sad that I never ran into you...I was looking!

Jill in CO
I was looking for you too... except I have no idea what you look like! :rotfl::rotfl:

Too funny it WAS you :) I almost went back to say hello but we were running a few minutes behind (which isn't like us usually) and then we ended up catching the earlier ME bus that was there (30 mins before ours) so we had plenty of time. Naturally *on* the ME bus is when I got a text from SWA saying our flight was delayed. Originally it was going to depart at 4:25pm instead of 12:40pm :eek: and then it was later changed to 2:50pm. It was a long time hanging at MCO!
At least they moved it up instead of further back! :faint:

We felt exactly as you did! Some times it was way too over crowded then at other times it wasn't. I will say - I followed the touring plans and we did do rope drop at 8:00am when they had it. MK on the party day 11/9 was fairly empty for most of the morning as predicted which was really nice. Food & Wine in World Showcase was pretty packed and I went this time last year with a girlfriend and it wasn't nearly the same. We packed a bunch in the 3 days and due to the 8:00am opening and walking so much we are flat out exhausted :)

I hope you guys get some rest too!

Heather
We were in MK on the 9th too! We got in right at 4pm. :smokin:

Welcome Home. Can't wait to read the TR.:goodvibes
Hey there!!!!!

Not sure if I'm doing a TR this time. We'll see. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter