Cruising towards 10 days of fun... a July/Nov 2012- & We're BACK!!! Pg.50-51

Stinks Juliana wasn't feeling well. I am glad she was feeling well enough to go to the show that night. Looks like it was a nice weekend despite the sickness. I had some insane swelling of my knee on a cruise in June and went to the doctor to get an ace bandage and it was $17! I was in pain so I paid it, but it is so expensive!

That's why we are doing 2 of them back to back next summer. ;) :rotfl2:
Sorry. :flower3:

Thanks for rubbing it in! :lmao::lmao:

Sorry to hear that Princess Ana was sick. Glad it wasn't anything big, but being sick on vacation ALWAYS sucks. ;)
We felt bad too... but she made the best of it. :)

Ok, all caught up! Congrats on Christopher's 1st birthday (he is a cutie patootie!) and on Juliana's 5 years Cancer free!
Thank you!!!

I love the Magic and certainly hope you guys can sail again especially after Christopher gets older. Just got off the Fantasy and it was a blast. I'm sorry that Juliana got sick. :( Sounds like you had a good time anyways.
I'm sure we will be on another Disney cruise in the future... I just don't know when.

I will be looking out for you guys when we are in WDW! I'm so excited to be headed down again for F&W, MNSSHP, and MVMCP!

Jill in CO
If you see us be sure to say hi!!! Have a great time!!! :goodvibes

Stinks Juliana wasn't feeling well. I am glad she was feeling well enough to go to the show that night. Looks like it was a nice weekend despite the sickness. I had some insane swelling of my knee on a cruise in June and went to the doctor to get an ace bandage and it was $17! I was in pain so I paid it, but it is so expensive!
$17? That's not too bad. :rolleyes1

We did have a nice weekend... I just wish Ana was feeling better.

We are getting close... real close.

IMAG0694-1.jpg

So there has been some new developments for our trip.

1) My mom's friend isn't coming so my mom is traveling solo.
2) We got our rental SUV through priceline for $24 a day. total price with taxes/fees $350 not horrible.
3) Still trying to add a day at CSR to the end of our trip so we don't have to switch to POP for 1 day, just to make things a little easier.

I leave tonight to fly to Indiana for Tuesday and Wednesday before driving back to CT on Thursday. I'm helping our friends Dave & Branda (the one's who were going to come to WDW with us) move back to CT. I hope everything goes smoothly and we are able to fit everything into 2 trucks.

I have to work Friday night, all day Saturday, and Sunday as well. I have no idea when we are going to pack for our WDW... I'm running out of time!!! :scared1:

Oh my word ...you are going to be so tired. You might have to sleep that first day at WDW. :rotfl:

almost time to do the single digit :dance3:

you are going to be a busy boy...safe travels, nice you are helping out your friends with the move!

Hey Tim,

Sorry, I think I missed a few updates. I'm not nearly as good about checking the PTR board as I am about the regular TR's. If this sounds like I'm making excuses, it's because I am.

Sorry Juliana got sick on the boat. That's never fun. I'm sure it felt like a bit of a wasted day, but what can you do? Hope you guys enjoyed the cruise anyway.

I like how you laugh at this suggestion. Sleep in Disney? does that happen? :confused3

I was just telling Claire the other night that our first night there i have rented a box and we will be sleeping right in the middle of MK in our box. :rotfl2:

We got our rental SUV through priceline for $24 a day. total price with taxes/fees $350 not horrible.
Looks pretty good for an SUV to me... although I've never rented one in Orlando.

Still trying to add a day at CSR to the end of our trip so we don't have to switch to POP for 1 day, just to make things a little easier.
Good plan. I like POP, but if you can avoid moving resorts, that makes life a lot easier.

I have to work Friday night, all day Saturday, and Sunday as well. I have no idea when we are going to pack for our WDW... I'm running out of time!!! :scared1:
You'd better be making some time to run in there too. :rolleyes1

Wow your trip IS getting close!!! :yay:

Good luck with the move. I know you will find a way to get everything done on time.......... :thumbsup2

Somehow you always find the time to pack for Disney.

Safe travels. :cool1:

Oh my word ...you are going to be so tired. You might have to sleep that first day at WDW. :rotfl:
Let me think about that.... NO WAY! :rotfl2:

almost time to do the single digit :dance3:

you are going to be a busy boy...safe travels, nice you are helping out your friends with the move!
Single digits are here. 3 more sleeps!!!! :cool1:

indiana? what parts
Just north of Indianapolis in Westfield.

I like how you laugh at this suggestion. Sleep in Disney? does that happen? :confused3
Nope. No sleeping in Disney. I'll sleep when I get home from vacation. :rotfl:

Hey Tim,

Sorry, I think I missed a few updates. I'm not nearly as good about checking the PTR board as I am about the regular TR's. If this sounds like I'm making excuses, it's because I am.

Sorry Juliana got sick on the boat. That's never fun. I'm sure it felt like a bit of a wasted day, but what can you do? Hope you guys enjoyed the cruise anyway.
Hey Mark. Thanks for checking in. We still had fun in the cruise, even if it wasn't perfect. :goodvibes

I was just telling Claire the other night that our first night there i have rented a box and we will be sleeping right in the middle of MK in our box. :rotfl2:
How much room do you have in that box? :confused3

Looks pretty good for an SUV to me... although I've never rented one in Orlando.
We are renting in Tampa. Saved us a ton of $ on flights.

Good plan. I like POP, but if you can avoid moving resorts, that makes life a lot easier.
I've been checking everyday but nothing is available yet. I hope I can add the day when I check in.

You'd better be making some time to run in there too. :rolleyes1
::yes::

Have you had any luck with CSR yet? Safe travels as you move your friends.
Still trying Kathy. Still can't add on Sunday. I'm gonna keep trying. :surfweb:

Wow your trip IS getting close!!! :yay:
It sure is Marv!

How have you been?

Good luck with the move. I know you will find a way to get everything done on time.......... :thumbsup2
We got it done but it wasn't fun. :faint:

Somehow you always find the time to pack for Disney.
1st phase of packing is done. Second phase is tomorrow.

Safe travels. :cool1:
Thanks Pat!

wow, that is a crazy busy week before the trip. Nice part of it is the time will fly!
Oh it's flying! I can't believe we only have 3 more sleeps! ::yes:: :hyper: :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter