Curious about valet parking at Contemporary

Bowen Family

Mouseketeer
We're doing the August 28 MNSSHP and would like to valet park at Contemporary. The extra $11 just seems worth it for the convenience of walking to our car at the end of the night.

So if we arrive in the afternoon to take advantage of the 4pm entry, but return to the lot shortly after the party ends at midnight (so technically the next day), would we get charged for two days of parking?

Thanks!

If they allow you to park without being a guest of the Contemporary or without an ADR there, you will pay $33 for 4pm through the end of the party. Plus a tip for the valet parkers. They might not allow you to valet park for the party.

I thought valet parking is like $5 or more???

If they allow you to park without being a guest of the Contemporary or without an ADR there, you will pay $33 for 4pm through the end of the party. Plus a tip for the valet parkers. They might not allow you to valet park for the party.

OP is correct that valet parking is $11 more. $22 (to pay at the park) + $11 is $33.

OP, unless the valet parking is for some reason full, I think you’ll be allowed to use it. I haven’t read reports of anyone being turned away from valet except during very busy times like Christmas.

You should only be charged for 1 day of valet, I believe.

OP is correct that valet parking is $11 more. $22 (to pay at the park) + $11 is $33.

OP, unless the valet parking is for some reason full, I think you’ll be allowed to use it. I haven’t read reports of anyone being turned away from valet except during very busy times like Christmas.

You should only be charged for 1 day of valet, I believe.
I've seen them turn cars away from the Contemporary Guard Shack when they wanted to valet park without a reservation. And it wasn't a holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter