DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Evening boys from a relatively jet lagged Mother Country.

That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over . Everyone out. Last one on the Trader Sams Tiki Terrace for a cheeky Zombie Head gets to take Sarah from Carousel of Progress home. And let me tell ya, she likes her men like she likes her wallpaper. Well hung.

Happy weekend fellas.

That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over . Everyone out. Last one on the Trader Sams Tiki Terrace for a cheeky Zombie Head gets to take Sarah from Carousel of Progress home. And let me tell ya, she likes her men like she likes her wallpaper. Well hung.

Happy weekend fellas.
giphy.gif

Just read a few of the post from page one of this thread, couldn't help but laugh at some of them...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/teenage-tour-group-nudity-at-asmo-pool.2766624/
If the rule "pictures, or it didn't happen" wasn't invented for this thread, then I don't know what it was put in for.

Sorry that Dan got flooded out of Disney today.
Cheers for the vibes Mike, it turned out to be a pretty good day in the end. We did Early Morning Magic, so DS got to do 7DMT 9 times on the bounce, and the curly haired Ninja had a couple of go's, and then hit Peter Pan 6 times. We did a few indoor rides, went back to the Poly for some down time and then came back as the rain was easing off, and the queues were down to sweet fanny adams. Did Splash twice and then walked on Pirates (the new scene is bobbins) and pretty much did what we liked. We got some cool pictures as well.
I mean, i can always dance in that rhinestone budgie smuggler Dan gave me. :scared1::lmao:
Shake that money maker fella, you'll be in Golden Oaks before you know it.

Apart from that, best wishes, pixie dust, etc.etc......

Last edited:

Anyone been to Citricos and Victoria & Albert's? Do they share a kitchen? I'm trying to get DW to go to V&A, but we had a TERRIBLE meal at Citricos, and she is afraid it will be the same at V&A except cost more $$$

Happy weekend fellas.

Oh, she won't like me then, but I do make up for it in effort. :scared1::lmao:

Happy Friday Guys and welcome back Dan.

Taxes were just mailed and now I want a drink for some reason.

Have a good weekend everyone.

My check cleared yesterday. I know it has to be postmarked by the 15th, but i fear the overlord powers, so I have payment made before the date as close as possible. If people didn't have taxes taken out of their paycheck and handed over cash each paycheck, there would be another revolution. :furious:

Shake that money maker fella, you'll be in Golden Oaks before you know it.

Apart from that, best wishes, pixie dust, etc.etc......

Or, they pay for me to put clothes back on. Either way, it's a win. Did you manage to have a good vacation without me there this time? :sad1:

And here is it...the most coveted trophy in a 1 block radius.

YOU DA MAN!

Anyone been to Citricos and Victoria & Albert's? Do they share a kitchen? I'm trying to get DW to go to V&A, but we had a TERRIBLE meal at Citricos, and she is afraid it will be the same at V&A except cost more $$$

Different Executive Chefs and different kitchens. Not sure where Citricos' kitchen is but there is no way they could give the attention they do at V&A. Plus the Chef's Table would not be the exclusive service it is if they served two restaurants. Good question that makes me wonder where is Citrico's kitchen. Anyone know?

Jet lag alert, awake at 2AM.

Anyone been to Citricos and Victoria & Albert's? Do they share a kitchen?

We've been to both. Citricos in my recollection had the kitchen behind the lounge, a bit like the set up at Narcoosees, where you could see it, and the V&A is in the corner around from the main dining room, behind the QV Room. There's no way the V&A kitchen could service Citricos, it's nowhere big enough. If it helps, tell the lovely Mrs Norm that we really thought Citricos was meh, and then thought V&A was one of the best meals we have ever had in the States.

And here is it...the most coveted trophy in a 1 block radius.
:worship:. Good to see all those years of training and effort finally paid off. I can't think of a more deserving recipient of such a prestigious trinket.

Did you manage to have a good vacation without me there this time? :sad1:
There is no situation with can't be slightly improved with you there mate....
It was a shame, me and Tim kept trying to meet up, just couldn't make it work as he was working when I was free so I met zero dads this trip, but to be fair I was there about 3 days. Maybe August will be more fruitful.

I have never been to either and I will not because of 1 word "Gourmet " = expensive small portion:eek:. Not saying it's not good food but for me it's a appetizer:confused3. I can recommend a few places that give a good portion, besides the obvious, Shula's, I would also recommend, Turf Club, Edison ( has a interesting menu) and Art Smiths Homecoming (very southern and good) also these places might leave a few singles in your wallet:goodvibes

That is too cool. Never got evacuated but did get stopped on DL ToT. They turned the lights on and we were able to look around for about 15 minutes.

Also, congratulations on your DS more sophisticated taste buds. More expensive yes, but it does expand his horizons.

TOT, Space Mountain, EE, Aerosmith are rides I do not ever want to get stuck on:faint:, I would like to get stuck on HM and Splash Mountain :thumbsup2.

I am so happy that my son now loves steak and prime rib:banana:, when I was his age my Grandfather use to take me to all kinds of great Steakhouses, sadly ALL of the Awesome places we ate at have sadly been changed to a reg restaurant, or sold to a chain steakhouse:scared:, We use to order Chateaubriand all thew time (in the early 80's it was $100) I have not seen that on a menu in a long time:crazy2:,

As long as he eats it all it's with every penny, and maybe 35 years from now when he's my age he will be telling someone, I remember when my Dad use to take me to ( add steakhouse):goodvibes.

I may have produced overkill, I made a deal with may son if he gets good grades for the year (so far so good) I will take him to Atlantic City to Gordon Ramsey's Restaurant in Ceasear's, he is all pumped up to go there:thumbsup2

Top O the Mornin Dads! Long, tough week getting our exhibit completed. Too many things out of our control screwing things up. Welcome back Dan and thanks for calling it, hope my attempts were worthy. Have a good weekend guys.

Friday the 13th as not a good day for me. A $$$$ expense popped up out of nowhere and I am now officially broke.

My check cleared yesterday. I know it has to be postmarked by the 15th, but i fear the overlord powers, so I have payment made before the date as close as possible. If people didn't have taxes taken out of their paycheck and handed over cash each paycheck, there would be another revolution. :furious:

Since the 15th is Sunday we have until Tuesday. Like you, I wait until the last minute to send it in.

I will not confirm or deny, this may or may not be me at WDW.

Especially next time when you go on CoP.

TOT, Space Mountain, EE, Aerosmith are rides I do not ever want to get stuck on:faint:, I would like to get stuck on HM and Splash Mountain :thumbsup2.

Yep. And trust me you don't want to get stuck on Pooh.

I am so happy that my son now loves steak and prime rib:banana:, when I was his age my Grandfather use to take me to all kinds of great Steakhouses, sadly ALL of the Awesome places we ate at have sadly been changed to a reg restaurant, or sold to a chain steakhouse:scared:, We use to order Chateaubriand all thew time (in the early 80's it was $100) I have not seen that on a menu in a long time:crazy2:,

As long as he eats it all it's with every penny, and maybe 35 years from now when he's my age he will be telling someone, I remember when my Dad use to take me to ( add steakhouse):goodvibes.

Great story.

I may have produced overkill, I made a deal with may son if he gets good grades for the year (so far so good) I will take him to Atlantic City to Gordon Ramsey's Restaurant in Ceasear's, he is all pumped up to go there:thumbsup2

Nice incentive.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Long, tough week getting our exhibit completed. Too many things out of our control screwing things up. Welcome back Dan and thanks for calling it, hope my attempts were worthy. Have a good weekend guys.

Rumor is Dan came back early because you were doing too good a job. Sorry about the tough week, all the more reason to have a fun weekend.

Happy Saturday. Girls are at ACT testing, so the Mrs and I have the house to ourselves for 4 hours. Anyone got any ideas what i can do with the other 3 hours and 59 minutes? :scared1::lmao::sad2:

Different Executive Chefs and different kitchens. Not sure where Citricos' kitchen is but there is no way they could give the attention they do at V&A. Plus the Chef's Table would not be the exclusive service it is if they served two restaurants. Good question that makes me wonder where is Citrico's kitchen. Anyone know?

Thanks for the recommendation. DW liked you for some crazy reason so I think it is helping.

We've been to both. Citricos in my recollection had the kitchen behind the lounge, a bit like the set up at Narcoosees, where you could see it, and the V&A is in the corner around from the main dining room, behind the QV Room. There's no way the V&A kitchen could service Citricos, it's nowhere big enough. If it helps, tell the lovely Mrs Norm that we really thought Citricos was meh, and then thought V&A was one of the best meals we have ever had in the States.

Thanks for that as well. DW enjoyed meeting you and your bunch as well, so these are helping. At least she's just talking about the $.

I have never been to either and I will not because of 1 word "Gourmet " = expensive small portion:eek:. Not saying it's not good food but for me it's a appetizer:confused3. I can recommend a few places that give a good portion, besides the obvious, Shula's, I would also recommend, Turf Club, Edison ( has a interesting menu) and Art Smiths Homecoming (very southern and good) also these places might leave a few singles in your wallet:goodvibes

I enjoyed Turf Club as well. An excellent Prime Rib steak, and choice of indoor or outdoor seating. I can't imagine dropping $700 on a meal, but I'll give it a try one time if it is that good.

):goodvibes.

I watch Gordon Ramsey in his TV shows. I want to try the scallops, risotto, and beef wellington. That will cost you some $ as well.

Friday the 13th as not a good day for me. A $$$$ expense popped up out of nowhere and I am now officially broke.

Hate it when that happens. Another two weeks to pay day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter