DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

When we get emergency calls about power lines being hit or signals going on flash, they tend to react poorly if we don't answer. Don't ask me how I know.
I mean they're going to be mad either way, so... :confused3

Saw 5 DOT guys at a job site yesterday. One guy was welding and the other 4 were watching. They also came in 4 trucks.
And the jokes just write themselves...

Morning Gents.

Pin on Weirsdoggreen@ Facebook.com

Well, we're suffering the same worker shortage problems as everybody else.
Ohhhhh... Of course.
Well this sounds wonderful.

Snowfall warning has changed to snow, rain, freezing rain, rain, snow.
Sure. It's like the wisemen of weather. Bringing you all the gifts. Now if you could mix in some kid and a snare drum, you'd be all set.

Morning, Fellas! Hope all is well. Had a good day yesterday. The one doctor that was in the office yesterday bought pizza for the staff that was there, so that was a nice little perk. One more day before I have a 3 day weekend. That's all I've got. Have a good day, guys.

Saw 5 DOT guys at a job site yesterday. One guy was welding and the other 4 were watching. They also came in 4 trucks.

Well, the there has to be supervisors, right?

Wait... only 5? Wonder where the other 8 were?

As this is my one and only day off before Christmas (next day off is Dec 29) I spent it being productive. Made 4 batches of cookies and the Yule Log. Went shopping at the butcher's, Costco and Sobey's (grocery store), shoveled the driveway, brought the rest of the gifts over to my folk's place and now I'm taking 5 minutes before I start cooking supper.

I need to go back to work so I can rest.

Mmmm cookies!

Top O the Mornin Dads! Way too much to catch up on and hoping all is well with those not on the other platforms we spew our babble on. Want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, happy New Year with happiness and good health!
Be safe out there and Bacon, Bourbon, Cigars and

Morning all,

Got that nasty mix yesterday but very little accumulation of snow. Now today is freezing cold. You would think it was winter or something.

Have a good one all.

The one doctor that was in the office yesterday bought pizza for the staff that was there,
Only thing better than pizza is free pizza.
Want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, happy New Year with happiness and good health!
Right back atcha!
Got that nasty mix yesterday but very little accumulation of snow.
Your snow got dumped here. Well, about 6" or so is what I had to shovel off the driveway this morning.

It’s feels good to be off work until January 3rd. Also, one of the docs I work with gave me $1000 cash as a Christmas bonus. Score!
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB David G Farr! :welcome:
(And Congratulations)

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #881!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Hey Dan, a little birdy told me it was your birthday today.

Well not a birdy, it was Facebook actually.
Allegedly so. Cheers Darcy!

Just driving by to say Merry Christmas to one and all! Hope the jolly fat man brings you all you wish for. And if Neve Campbell in lingerie isn't available, maybe we'll get some new socks.

Have a great one chaps.

Well, happy birthday, Dan! :bday:
Just driving by to say Merry Christmas to one and all! Hope the jolly fat man brings you all you wish for.
Merry Christmas to you too!
And if Neve Campbell in lingerie isn't available, maybe we'll get some new socks.
Neve Campbell.... blast from the past... and a good one.
But I'll take Neve Campbell in nothing but socks, sure.

Thanks Ponzie.
Neve occupies the No.1 slot on my "celebrity free pass" list.
Apparently she speaks very highly of me as well.
Of course she does. She's Canadian and I've met her. I actually tried to pick her up, but she told me her heart belongs to some guy named Dan who lives across the pond. I presume that's you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter