DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

And in support of the new company, Alicia and I will make sure that the local economy doesn't take a nose dive. :goodvibes I'd hate to get down there and have the whole area be hit by a recession or something!

And we'll do the planning for the celebs parties, too. I knew that Army wife experience would come in handy somewhere.

And in support of the new company, Alicia and I will make sure that the local economy doesn't take a nose dive. :goodvibes I'd hate to get down there and have the whole area be hit by a recession or something!

And we'll do the planning for the celebs parties, too. I knew that Army wife experience would come in handy somewhere.

It's nice to know you're willing to take one for the team!!! :lmao::lmao:

*I* made you laugh???

And, I decided that I'm not going to clean the jacket. That way I'll always have something to remember you by, Don. :love:

Like Monica Lewinski. :thumbsup2

Awww, glad I can be with you always.

*going to get cigars*

OK, so far we have ME, Vinny, Phillip and Rich. We have to figure out who is going to do which job. Vinny is going to do the company books. I'll talk Don into doing the IT work. The planning of our new business in Celebration is going to take some time. Any ideas out there? :santa:

I'm in, we will need cameras and all kinds of cool gadgets. I'll be in heaven!!

Where's Puck! You'd think that guy was at Disney World or something. :lmao:

Don's at Disney?

Who woulda thought? :confused3

I hate when he keeps secrets. :upsidedow

Shhh.....don't tell. I'm trying to keep it on the down low :rotfl2:

The Origional DIS Gigolo...

Miguel.jpg

:wave2:

Just wanted to say hi!

We leave on the Wonder tomorrow- so Merry Christmas ya'll!!!!!:santa:

And we delivered our first load of "stuff" to the storage locker last night- we officially have stuff in Orlando now!

Now, anyone want to come down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and help pack then do WDW to help unpack?!?:rotfl2:

:wave2:

Just wanted to say hi!

We leave on the Wonder tomorrow- so Merry Christmas ya'll!!!!!:santa:

And we delivered our first load of "stuff" to the storage locker last night- we officially have stuff in Orlando now!

Now, anyone want to come down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and help pack then do WDW to help unpack?!?:rotfl2:

Have a Merry Christmas ya hear! :santa::santa::santa:

baby1disney said:
Good Morning Dodie!!! I just thought I'd say hi!!!:goodvibes
Hi to you too-even though it's not morning anymore. ;)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say Hi & how wonderful it was to meet most of you at DAP. I don't think I'll ever forget this trip! I can't wait until the December Podcast trip now, because I'll get to see all of you again & it'll be my first cruise...EVER!

Lots of smooches-- kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter