DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

I picked up the listings tonight!
Your right they are very good right now!
Saw a 3 bedroom 2 bath fully detached home right in towne listed for I think $270,000, but don't qoute me on this as I don't have the listing in front of me right now. :)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That's perfect for our small family and we could totally afford it. Now, how do I convince my 15 year old to move...:scratchin

We are actually on an email mailing list for one of the real estate agencies in Celebration. They send my husband all of the new listings. Selling our home on LI would be pretty easy, and we would be able to buy a nice house in Celebration, but, I have the same problem as Alicia. My girls won't want to leave family and friends behind. Our real "wish" plan is to buy something in Florida and keep our house in NY. That would work if we could win the Lotto, but, not in the cards any time soon!

Exact same situation here. At least we only have 2 more years before she heads off to college. :teeth:

Lucky!! I have a lot more than 2 years. Vinny can retire in 6 years (he reminds me of this daily) and he thinks he is going to move down there and work for Disney. I told him he can't retire at 42 with 2 kids that need to go to college. I don't think we would be able to afford college on a Disney salary :laughing:!

Me and Vinny can retire in 6 years and start a security business in Celebration. I don't know what needs to be secured down there but we can figure something out! :thumbsup2

That is a great idea, seriously!! Vinny is going to school at night to be a CPA so that's one thing you've got covered for the business :laughing:.... I've always said to Vinny, as soon as someone we know moves down there, we will go too. I just don't want to be alone.

We won't be in Celebration but as soon as this market comes back we will be looking to move as well.

I hope within two years :)

Oh. Although Phillip hasn't done it for years, he started out in security at Keeneland Race Track in Lexington (horse track) and working as guard in a county jail. I'm sure he can somehow combine those skills with what he does now to join the Vinny/Paul security service crew. I'd be there in a heartbeat. :)

Awesome, Phillip's in. Wouldn't that be funny if some of us did end up moving down there eventually??

Count Rich into the mix, Paul. Between the three of you, that should be quite the company!! plus Philip! A bunch of 40 somethings still getting to play. Wouldn't that be the life!

OK, so far we have ME, Vinny, Phillip and Rich. We have to figure out who is going to do which job. Vinny is going to do the company books. I'll talk Don into doing the IT work. The planning of our new business in Celebration is going to take some time. Any ideas out there? :santa:

OK, so far we have ME, Vinny, Phillip and Rich. We have to figure out who is going to do which job. Vinny is going to do the company books. I'll talk Don into doing the IT work. The planning of our new business in Celebration is going to take some time. Any ideas out there? :santa:

Gator wrastling! :banana:

Andrea - it was my pleasure to organize this event. I had never been to a Yehaa Bob show before and enjoyed it so much! Thanks Kelly for putting the video together - it helped me to showed my family and friends what a great time we had. It is one thing to be able to explain it but another thing completely to be able to show them.

Did everyone see Bob's website with photos from our night? Bob even put Andrea's girls on his page!

http://www.yehaabob.com/page5.asp

Hi Stacy, I think he must have updated his webpage today because I don't see their pics... Darn, they would have gotten a kick out of that! Thanks again.

I vote for some kind of celebrity security company. There's tons of celebrities/sports figures in FL, you guys can protect them, their houses, parties, ect...

I work for a marketing department and John does internet development so your advertising of the new company is taken care of!

I volunteer to be the vet to the dogs the security team will need. After all, no self respecting security firm would be caught dead without a few dogs trained to rip intruders limb from limb.

Hi Stacy, I think he must have updated his webpage today because I don't see their pics... Darn, they would have gotten a kick out of that! Thanks again.
That is so disappointing! If I would've been paying more attention, I would've done a snapshot. I'm sorry. :sad2: It was such a cute pic. And there was a group shot of everyone but not everyone was looking at the camera.

I can do supplies!!

No one would ever get anything done if we all lived down there :laughing:

And this is a bad thing?? :rotfl:

If it's celeb-centric - perhaps Phillip would be better suited if he continued in his current line of work - but somehow as an extension of the security company of course. ;)

If it's celeb-centric - perhaps Phillip would be better suited if he continued in his current line of work - but somehow as an extension of the security company of course. ;)

He would be perfect for in house-undercover work! :thumbsup2

I hope to be able to upload more of my pictures later today from DAP. I now have them all uploaded to Photobucket, so I can get them posted out online. They will go up on Facebook and then on the DIS.

That is so disappointing! If I would've been paying more attention, I would've done a snapshot. I'm sorry. :sad2: It was such a cute pic. And there was a group shot of everyone but not everyone was looking at the camera.

I thought it would be up there longer too!
I did see it!
I am sorry I was not looking at the camera, but I wanted to make sure Kim didn't fall off the piano.
Andrea the girls did look very sweet!

Good Morning everyone!!! I hope that everyone who is in the blizzard belt is doing ok!!!

My brother just moved to D.C. last week and told me that they got something like 19inches!!!! LOL!!!! I told him that he has always had impeccable timing!!!:lmao:

My sister showed me some pics from her backyard and it's sooo pretty!! I'm just worried because she's 8 1/2 months prego and the doc told her that she could go any minute!!! But..she has assured me that the hospital is only two blocks away from their house. I'm going to be an Auntie soon!!!!:banana::banana:

Hi to everyone out there and hope you have a fantastic Monday morning!!!!

Where's Puck! You'd think that guy was at Disney World or something. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter