Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

...can't wait for tonight...we're going with the bride and groom-to-be to the place [where the reception will be] to food-taste and make final menu arrangements!

I remember doing that back in the day! Sounds like a nice menu sans the salmon and coconut!

...first, we had a pasta primavera and penne with vodka sauce. After that we were served 2 salads - arugula, fresh gated parm cheese, and sliced strawberries with balsamic dressing and spinach salad with crumbled bacon, goat cheese, dried cranberries, candied pecans with a house dressing. Our entrees included Australian sea bass, salmon, roasted chicken parts, filet mignon, and short ribs. There were 5 types of sauces to accompany those proteins. They were served with an array of grilled garlic veggies and mashed potatoes. Finally, we had a choice of cheesecake, chocolate mousse cake, orange cake with white chocolate icing, or coconut chocolate cake.....

....are ya drooling yet? :rolleyes1

OMG! Pics, please!

Hi everyone!..we are heading to airport, heading for San Antonio. Looking forward to seeing Texas Bluebonnets in Hill Country and watching our grandsons partake in Easter Egg hunts.

Is anyone else celebrating?

Hi everyone!..we are heading to airport, heading for San Antonio. Looking forward to seeing Texas Bluebonnets in Hill Country and watching our grandsons partake in Easter Egg hunts.

yup.....First Rule of Etiquette: eat the ears off the chocolate bunny before partaking in any other part.

1sm202Chocbunny.gif~c200

We’re going to our local Tavern for Brunch - they do it up big, taking tables out of service to set up a huge buffet!

My son & daughter-in-law live in Wellington, New Zealand and recently posted on FB: “Here's a pro-tip for New Zealand: they actually close all the businesses for Easter weekend! Everything is closed Friday and Sunday and Monday!!”

Next April when we fly to Auckland, Easter Sunday will be the day we “lose” while in the air! Wasn’t counting on everything closed Monday though!

@PrincessInOz Does AU shut down for a long Easter weekend too?

...My son & daughter-in-law live in Wellington, New Zealand and recently posted on FB: “Here's a pro-tip for New Zealand: they actually close all the businesses for Easter weekend! Everything is closed Friday and Sunday and Monday!!”

Next April when we fly to Auckland, Easter Sunday will be the day we “lose” while in the air! Wasn’t counting on everything closed Monday though!
....interesting...

We spent Easter break with our son and grandson at the Grand Canyon South Rim, Page AZ and Monument Valley. We went to my Aunt's for Easter, it sure was a beautiful spring day.

PIO, I was thinking about your trip as we visited Secret Slot Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, I was too chicken to hang over the edge to get the full view of the river.

Cool!

They're not even letting tours go in until a month after opening, its gonna be crazy! You'll have to tell us about it!
It's pretty exciting, they'll be four of us, DH, DGS and my middle sister. I'll try to get some pics to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter