Disboutique Fabric Swap ... update page 7

oh and i also forgot if anybody has any sponge bob material i am looking for that too i think it would be fun to have HIDDEN spongebob's through out:goodvibes

spongie, I have some classic pooh fabric I could give ya. Are you willing to "trade" for 2 squares that I don't have? I would love to do a quilt also, but only twins sized. I only have a couple squares, but have signed up for 2 6x6 groups. I have a lot of work ahead of me searching out fabrics. PM me if interested.

Has everyone from the yardage mailed yet? Want to make sure it is not lost in mail route. those mail men loose everything.

Just wanted to let you all know that I mailed out for the following groups today:

Disney General (6x6) - group 2
Girls - yardage - group 1 (I think)

Can some one post when we agreed the final mail date would be? I envisioned myself curling up under the Disney quilt around the holidays-or at at least be able to show it off to my family!!!:rotfl: Does not look like that will be the reality of things.:sad1:

I've received UtahMama's 6x6 squares, plus extra;). You rock UMa!! :goodvibes I haven't heard from 8 people, 2 different groups. Should I sign up for other groups also? :confused3 I was really looking forward to getting some of the beauty scraps from DISer's stashs...

Can some one post when we agreed the final mail date would be? I envisioned myself curling up under the Disney quilt around the holidays-or at at least be able to show it off to my family!!!:rotfl: Does not look like that will be the reality of things.:sad1:

I've received UtahMama's 6x6 squares, plus extra;). You rock UMa!! :goodvibes I haven't heard from 8 people, 2 different groups. Should I sign up for other groups also? :confused3 I was really looking forward to getting some of the beauty scraps from DISer's stashs...

Mailing deadline is JANUARY 1

I have received my 6x6 girls squares from camelotcats and that is it. I have everything ironed, cut, enveloped and addressed and should be dropping them off at the post office tomorrow! I think I am in 6 groups :scared1: The last groups of 6x6 squares for boys, girls and general and the FQ groups for AK general and boys. Boys 6x6 group 3 is still short one person, but I already have everyone's address from other groups so I'm sending out for that group also. Here is that one:

Group: Disney Boys 3
1. jham
2. giasmom
3. krispy
4. camelotcats

I think we may already have each other's addresses, I know you have mine. If anyone in this group needs someone's address, please PM me! Thanks!

I sent out the boys FQ and general 6x6 groups today - I will be sending out the 6 x 6 girls within the next few days! Could you please send me the address for the last group as well - I accidentally deleted all my address except the girls group. Thanks!

Kristina

Mailing deadline is DECEMBER 1

I have received my 6x6 girls squares from camelotcats and that is it. I have everything ironed, cut, enveloped and addressed and should be dropping them off at the post office tomorrow! I think I am in 6 groups :scared1: The last groups of 6x6 squares for boys, girls and general and the FQ groups for AK general and boys. Boys 6x6 group 3 is still short one person, but I already have everyone's address from other groups so I'm sending out for that group also. Here is that one:

Group: Disney Boys 3
1. jham
2. giasmom
3. krispy
4. camelotcats

I think we may already have each other's addresses, I know you have mine. If anyone in this group needs someone's address, please PM me! Thanks!

*** We are closing the swap on December 1st. Meaning no one else can join after that date. January 1st is the Mailing deadline. ***

*** We are closing the swap on December 1st. Meaning no one else can join after that date. January 1st is the Mailing deadline. ***

Oooops! Sorry! I really thought it was December 1st for mailing :blush: :blush: I'll go fix my other post! Sorry if I caused anyone any undue stress! But I did mail off my 6 groups today! :banana: :banana: :banana: (3 banana minimum)

They are 6x6 girls group 3, 6x6 boys group 3, 6x6 general group 3, FQ boys, FQ general and FQ Animal Kingdom.

Got Boys FQ's yesterday from Jham and Krispy. Am sending Boys and Girls FQ's out today.
...t.

I thought I had the same mickey fabric as someone else in the FQ group. When got Krispy's gingham mickey in the mail I though :oh good!, Now I can cut use my mickey" so I cut it up and just mailed it out. But now looking back I think it was Daisylou who had the blue mickey.

I've already sent it out but if this is a double I will gladly send a second FQ out. I'm such a dork.
...t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter