Disboutique Fabric Swap ... update page 7

okay so i had a lil mix up with my fabric squares for the swap
i put them in my mailbox to send them and we had been getting alot of priority mail for 2 days so when i went out to get my mail guess what was sitting there? your envelopes:lmao:
i re- sent them out:banana: so now keep your eyes out they are in a xmas card envelope;)

OK, my boys 6x6 fabric got PEED ON by the cat :scared1: I'm washing it, but I don't want to send it if there are any residual problems (smell or fabric problems)

I have new fabric on order to be shipped priority (JoAnn here closed). Hopefully it will get here in time to ship. Otherwise, it might be a day or two late. Sorry. :(

My other fabric will mail out tomorrow morning.

Hi, everyone. I am sorry that my fabrics went out on the deadline date. When we returned from our WDW 2 week vacation, my son in law who is living with us had a stroke at age 38. Our household is in an uproar. But DSIL is home from the hospital and doing well. Christmas was wonderful, but hectic. So, I apologize to all, but hope you will forgive me.

If I forgot anything you requested please pm me. I think I got everything but you never know.

Happy new year
Susan

Hi, everyone. I am sorry that my fabrics went out on the deadline date. When we returned from our WDW 2 week vacation, my son in law who is living with us had a stroke at age 38. Our household is in an uproar. But DSIL is home from the hospital and doing well. Christmas was wonderful, but hectic. So, I apologize to all, but hope you will forgive me.

If I forgot anything you requested please pm me. I think I got everything but you never know.

Happy new year
Susan
OMGosh, Susan...that's just tragic! Not to be nebby, but was he ever tested at risk category with the Dr? My sis & bil are both diabetic, but over the holidays didn't watch or monitor the sugar intake. I asked what would happen if they were to go into diabetic shock, they said they could have strokes or go into a comma!!:scared1: Your family will be in my prayers.:goodvibes

I'm just happy to get what ever you sent.:love: I didn't get but 2 people outta 8 send me fabric. :confused3 My quilt will have to go onto the wishing closet, for now. :sad1:

Have a great New Year Susan & hang in there. :hug:

Happy new year
Susan

Susan, so sorry to hear about your DSIL! That is so scary. I'm glad he is home and doing well.

Oh Susan! That is scary! Prayers are being sent your way! I was wondering if everyone received the fabric I mailed out? It was sent a while back and I know that t-beri and jham got theirs. Anyone else get or not get their fabric from me?

Here are the groups I am in and who I have received from. If you have sent yours out and I don't have it down, let me know. I don't have the best record keeping!

6x6
Group: Disney Girls 3
1. o2bacelet
2. jham--rcvd, me
3. krispy
4. luv2go2disney
5. camelotcats--rcvd, thank you!

6x6
Group: Disney Boys 3
1. jham--rcvd, me
2. giasmom
3. krispy--rcvd, thank you!
4. camelotcats--rcvd, thank you!

6x6
Group: Disney General 3
1. jham--rcvd, me
2. giasmom
3. krispy
4. luv2go2disney (mickey)
5. twins+2more (classic pooh)--rcvd., thank you!

Group: Disney Boys FQ
1. t-beri--rcvd., thank you!
2. daisylou--rcvd, thank you!
3. giasmom (Tigger) rcvd, thank you!
4. krispy--rcvd, thank you!
5. jham (gingham Mickey)--rcvd, me

Group: Disney General FQ
1. my*2*angels (princess)--rcvd., thank you!
2. disneymommie0f2 (pixar)
3. giasmom (Mickey)rcvd, thank you!
4. aimeeg (mickey and friends)
5. jham (pooh bear)--rcvd, me

Group: Animal Kingdom FQ
1. bsusanmb (miscelaneous print)--rcvd, thank you!
2. 2cutekidz (Minnie Dot)
3. aimeeg (leopard print)
4. jham (zebra or giraffe print)--rcvd, me
5. giasmom (black dot/stripe)rcvd, thank you!

Anyone in the AK FQ group, if you could please send fabric asap. My trip is in less than 3 weeks and I still have no AK customs :scared1: I've been waiting on this fabric and would love to receive it in time! Thanks again!

I am in the boys FQ group and have recieved from the same people as JHAM.

In the girls FQ I have only recieved from MY2ANGELS

Thank you to everyone!!

My fabric WILL be in the mail on the 2nd- I am in four groups- 6x6 boys, 6x6 disney group 1, fq-girls and fq- disney.

I just wanted to let the FQ groups know that all of your treats from me will be in the mail on Jan. 2nd. This has been a lot of fun and thanks to everyone who already sent fabric!

ETA- I wanted to get it out right after Christmas but I have been under the weather. Thanks so much!

My 6x6 boys went out 12/26 tucked into christmas cards. My housesitter just emailed me that I got package written in my handwriting, and it turns out that my girls yardage was labeled wrong (I'm an idiot) and turned back up at my house, so it will be late. :sad2: Sorry! :blush:

Here are the groups I am in and who I have received from. If you have sent yours out and I don't have it down, let me know. I don't have the best record keeping

Anyone in the AK FQ group, if you could please send fabric asap. My trip is in less than 3 weeks and I still have no AK customs :scared1: I've been waiting on this fabric and would love to receive it in time! Thanks!

I sent you the tiger fabric and I think something else to copy Makayla's outfit.

Sorry I was so late!!!

Susan

My 6x6 boys went out 12/26 tucked into christmas cards. My housesitter just emailed me that I got package written in my handwriting, and it turns out that my girls yardage was labeled wrong (I'm an idiot) and turned back up at my house, so it will be late. :sad2: Sorry! :blush:

Thanks! I knew I was forgetting something! I did receive these!

I sent you the tiger fabric and I think something else to copy Makayla's outfit.

Sorry I was so late!!!

Susan

Thank you Susan and you are not late! With everything you have been through, I'm amazed you even remembered! Thank you so much! :hug:

I should be sending out my fabric tomorrow. Thanks so much for all I've received so far!

Great job on everyone trying to get the fabric out by the deadline. Mine went out yesterday, so hopefully they'll be in mailboxes soon!!

sorry guys, mine is going out in the mail tomorrow, I just couldn't get it together to make the deadline.

I appologize!

i have received fabric from :
Boy's group
me Received
utahmama Received
Disneymommieof2 Received
Daisylou Received
Bsusanmb Received

Disney girls group
celerystalker Received
me Received
Utahmama Received
bsusanmb Received
100 acre princess Received

disney general
celerystalker Received
Cherlynn25
Revrob Received
luv2go2disney
me Received

i sent mine out:thumbsup2 so let me know if you did not get it ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter