Disboutique Fabric Swap ... update page 7

Okay. Both my post office AND the Pak Mail had "new" hours posted on their doors. so I missed them both. On the bright side. If my blue fabric w/ Mickey (and the word MICKEY) on it is a double then I can open all the packages and add a new FQ. I'll send them both since their already cut and ready to go.

On the upside Monday we'll be all set and ready to go to the post office w/ not hassle.
...t.

Thanks jham! Received my pooh FQ today! Soooo cute! I should be mailing mine out before the end of the week!

Sorry ladies, I've been without internet since Friday!! :scared: I'll get the rest of the addresses out tonight!!

Well, I have good news and bad news. Good news, I am mailing most of my fabric out tomorrow!:cool1: Bad news is that its not ALL of my fabric because apparently my princess fabric was cut short and it is not a full yard!:mad: So I have to apologize to the Disney General FQ group because I have to go and buy some more princess fabric!:headache: Sorry!:flower3: Hopefully I will be able to mail out by this weekend!

Sent out Boys and Girls FQ's Today.:thumbsup2

Hope everyone enjoys!!
...t.

Well, my post office wasn't open yesterday due to a woman driving her car through the front door! :scared1: I am going to try to get to the other post office across town today! Hopefully it will be fine!:laughing:

I did get most of the fabric out today!:banana: :banana: :banana: For those of you in the Disney General FQ group, I should be able to mail yours out on Saturday!

I'm in a girls FQ...but I don't have addresses yet. Did I miss them here someplace...I didn't get any PM's lately. I'm not delinquent, really. I've got the fabric here all washed and ready to go. :)

Thanks t-beri! I received my FQ today!:banana: :banana: :banana: Thank you soo much for remembering my daughter's allergy, that was really sweet of you to take such care with the fabric!:hug: My DD4 loved that FQ and immediately told me to make something for her, NOW!!! So, I will now add a Tink outfit to my ever growing list!:upsidedow Thanks:goodvibes

I finally sent out the rest of the addreses. Let me know if I've missed anyone!

Remember the mailing deadline is January 1st. But lots are sending them out now. Don't forget to post all the awesome projects made with the fabrics! I can't wait to see what everyone does.

You are so welcome! when I got the fabric there was just a smidge left on the bolt so I took it, when I got home and looked through my bleak stash there was some solid lavender. I cut out a peasant top w/ the lavender as the sleeves, it's not made yet but it looked super cute laid out.
I'm glad you liked it!
...t.

i've signed up for 2 groups. I've sent out 8 envelopes...i've only got back 2 envelopes....:confused:

Remember, the mailing deadline isn't until January 1st. So you might not get all of your fabric until after the new year. Don't worry, they'll come. I'm one that hasn't mailed yet. With all of the holiday stuff going on, I keep putting it off.

Mindy! I got the same response. Lily saw the fabric you sent sitting on the table and said "Mama!!! You making me my new dress??" I was going to use it for some PJ's that I needed a little extra fabric for but it looks like I'm going to have to make a dress too.:rotfl2:

Yeah!!!!! I am soo glad she liked it! Just wanted to let everyone know that all of my fabric for all of the groups have been mailed, so you all should be receiving it soon! ENJOY!

I didn't get addresses for my girls yardage group...ok. I didn't get address.

The rest of my fabric should mail out by the end of the week. I got a little sidetracked, but everything's washed and pressed, and just needs to be cut and mailed.

i've signed up for 2 groups. I've sent out 8 envelopes...i've only got back 2 envelopes....:confused:

I believe you are in my general 6x6 group. I mailed them out a few days after Thanksgiving. Did you receive them? I think I am in 6 groups and have received 3 envelopes one from krispy, camelotcats, and t-beri (one was for 2 groups). Thanks!

I am sending out my FQ groups tomorrow!! I need to get envelopes for yardage group, so those will be going out this week too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter