Disboutique Fabric Swap ... update page 7

Thank you Susan! I got my cool animal fabric today for the AK FQ group! :hug:

Got fabric from Gias mom:yay: , thank you what a nice surprise.
...t.

I was so excited when I received my mail today!:woohoo: I received fabric from disneymommieof2, giasmom and revrob! Thanks everyone, it is all really cute and my daughter saw it and requested all new outfits!:scared:

Giasmom, I received your fabric yesterday, thank you! I love it. I didn't mark off the 6x6 square yet (on my page 17 post where I'm keeping track) because I wasn't sure if it is for the 6x6 general or 6x6 boys. Thanks again! The red mickey head is my favorite!

Yesterday afternoon was so stressful because I have an interview today & they make me so nervous, but then I got the mail & I had squares from Celerystalker & Giasmom. Thanks guys! They're great & the Tigger & Roo one, I've never even seen before.

I have only received squares from two people. Has everyone else gotten their fabric?

I'm not in any of your groups but I got fabric from everybody but one person maybe two. I thought I had got fabric from aimeeg but now I don't see it. The other person is luv2go2disney. Unless I lost it I didn't get it. Anyone else missing fabric???

Hey guys. I havent sent mine out yet. It should be going out by monday at the latest. I had planned to do it before Christmas but we had a crazy month. We traveled to AL twice in the month of December. My grandmother got ill, then passed away =(
Money was already tight, plus Christmas. It was a BAD month for us. I am SOOOO sorry it has taken so long. Please dont be mad! I have gotten so many cute fabrics. I cant wait to do something with them.
Please forgive me and I will hopefully get it out this weekend or monday.
Thanks!

I have only received squares from two people. Has everyone else gotten their fabric?

I'm not in any of your groups but I got fabric from everybody but one person maybe two. I thought I had got fabric from aimeeg but now I don't see it. The other person is luv2go2disney. Unless I lost it I didn't get it. Anyone else missing fabric???

I didn't receive any from aimeeg or 2cutekidz, but with everything going on I figure it either got lost in the mail or they are just busy or have something going on right now and couldn't mail it out. No biggie, I have so many projects that need to get done, I really don't need to add any to it!:rotfl:

I appologize, I haven't sent my fabric out either. My husband lost his job and money has been really tight, needless to say the fabric swap was not at the top of my list of things to spend money on! :confused3 My DH would kill me if he knew I was spending money on that type of thing! I have all of my fabric in the envelopes and ready to go. I just need to get stamps. It will hopefully go out in the mail today or tomorrow. I am so sorry that I have took so long to send my fabric, I love everything that I have got from you guys.

I appologize, I haven't sent my fabric out either. My husband lost his job and money has been really tight, needless to say the fabric swap was not at the top of my list of things to spend money on! :confused3 My DH would kill me if he knew I was spending money on that type of thing! I have all of my fabric in the envelopes and ready to go. I just need to get stamps. It will hopefully go out in the mail today or tomorrow. I am so sorry that I have took so long to send my fabric, I love everything that I have got from you guys.

Glad to hear from you- I sent mine out late too! We understand- Life happens!!

I'msorry youguyare having rough times. :hug:

I just posted, because last year at Christmas, we had a few pckages stolen off of our porch,a nd if everyone else had received, it was time to call the police again. :headache:

im signed up for 2 6 inch groups. I should receive 8 samples. I have 6

I'm in one of those groups with you and have not received much. I hope you received the ones I sent out. I think it was the end of November.

I didn't receive any from aimeeg or 2cutekidz, but with everything going on I figure it either got lost in the mail or they are just busy or have something going on right now and couldn't mail it out. No biggie, I have so many projects that need to get done, I really don't need to add any to it!:rotfl:

Yeah, I think I didnt' get fabric from Aimeeg either:confused3 She hasn't been around much lately.

...t.

I am only missing from one person now,
I got your's Luv2go2disney Thank You ;)
CUTEEEEEEEE chip and Dale i do not have this one i am so excited plus i am almost done with my quilt.... :lovestruc

i have received fabric from :
Boy's group
me Received
utahmama Received
Disneymommieof2 Received
Daisylou Received
Bsusanmb Received

Disney girls group
celerystalker Received
me Received
Utahmama Received
bsusanmb Received
100 acre princess Received

disney general
celerystalker Received
Cherlynn25Received
Revrob Received
luv2go2disney Recieved
me Received

Thank you everyone !:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter