***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
maryjeane said:
Well, I was going to to Tink this afternoon after UPS came - I just got my shirts and no white one for DD (13) was sent. So now it's back out to the stores to find her one. Ugh! I'll send a pic as soon as I do it.

Cajun Princess - yes, you could do these. They are so easy and so much fun. I was working up the nerve to do tye dies, but like the spray paint ones so much better.

I agree that the spray painting is better than tie dying. I am terrified to work with the dyes for tie dyeing, but the spray paint was quick and easy. It was fun, too. Even my 8 year old was able to do it. We had so much fun making ours for Disneyland, we made several more for school. Everyone should try it!!!

Glynis said:
That would be the best fun of all! To share the Happiest Place on Earth with all my DDA friends. It's been fun to see all the pictures, most of you are exactly as I pictured you. I would love to get to know you all in person. Wouldn't it be fun to get us all together, Paul and macntosh would just have to deal with being the few men among a bunch of women, but it could be worse, right???? The only problem, none of our kids would let us go on our own, am I right?

Still we can dream! ;)

Our DS loves going to The Sand Castle Club, he actually requests it (loves Tesse and Christine.) As amatter of fact he will be there tomm. night while we dine at the Yachtsman. You can count us in. Don't forget Kevin...

lmartin2711 said:
I also was "teary eyed". I read your post to my husband and couldn't even get thru it without getting choked up!!!

lmartin and mgkkgdm:
then you know how I feel :goodvibes

thanks for the nice words.

Just wantet to wish PNO4TE, Marti & Paul a great time on your trips. I hope you all have a magical time!

triplefigs said:
Just wantet to wish PNO4TE, Marti & Paul a great time on your trips. I hope you all have a magical time!

Thanks, Denise! :goodvibes

Paul & Marti
-- Enjoy your trip and if you see a misty-eyed Mom with two gorgeous DDs please say HI :wave2:

triplefigs said:

Yes, ditto from me.:flower:

macntosh said:
I am willing to make a bulk purchase. So with that being said. Why don't we create a wish list.

Please put type and quantity and this evening I will place the order.

Hope I'm not too late (Hate being behind everyone time wise....and not being able to DIS during the day). I'd love some of the dark transfer paper and only need a few sheets....like 5. I'll also pay to have it sent express mail or fed ex, as I leave in THREE WEEKS! :earsboy:

disneyeveryyear said:
I had to look very carefully before I bought. I have an inkjet printer, so that was what I needed. This was the "title" for the dark sheets: Iron On / Heat Transfer Paper / Dark Colors 25 Pack I then clicked on to make sure it was for Inkjet printers and was 8 1/2 x 11.

The light sheets were titled: IRON ON HEAT TRANSFER PAPER / LIGHT COLORS 25 SHEETS This was the one that was confusing me the most. They had some that were about $5.99 for 25 sheets, but when I looked further, they were only 8x10, so I had to keep looking. Just read description. He declares they are the BEST ON THE MARKET.

If you need anything else, let me know.

so they are much better than AVERY's ???

2005_1014Image0004.jpg

2005_1013Image0008.jpg

I'm posting pictures for maryjeane.
Stitch is MidNites Design
maryjeane did the Pooh with spray paint.
I think the spray paint is very cool.

triplefigs said:

Thanks Denise. We just found out that Marti's brother and his family are coming down from SC for Sundays MNSSHP. What a surprise for Matthew to see the world with his cousins, not to mention my DFIL.

PNO4TE, you be sure to have a great trip also. If you see a big fat guy wearing homemade t-shirts balling his eyes out, be sure to say hello; and please pass me a tissue.

mgkkgdm said:
Thanks Denise. We just found out that Marti's brother and his family are coming down from SC for Sundays MNSSHP. What a surprise for Matthew to see the world with his cousins, not to mention my DFIL.

PNO4TE, you be sure to have a great trip also. If you see a big fat guy wearing homemade t-shirts balling his eyes out, be sure to say hello; and please pass me a tissue.

Enjoy dinner tomorrow night at Yachtsmans. I love a good beer and great steak! YUMMY! Enjoy your trip and thanks for being on the lookout for the kids!

and take a picture in that CINDY shirt!~ :rotfl:

triplefigs said:
Enjoy dinner tomorrow night at Yachtsmans. I love a good beer and great steak! YUMMY! Enjoy your trip and thanks for being on the lookout for the kids!

I have a new appreciation for all who have ironed on the transfers, we had two more to do and Marti is downstairs sewing DS new costume (changed mind from Indiana Jones to Scream, too hot in FL for all the Indy gear) so I took a stab with the iron. I have no problem ironing my shirts and pants for work, but you need a masters degree in mathmatics to get the damn transfer centered.

We leave for the airport in 12 hours... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Not only will we post a picture of the CINDY shirt, we will have a beer for you.

Brendita said:
stitch-n-mickey22.jpg

For Mary Jeane
Here is a blue frame with swirl design.
I don't have a plain blue frame.

Also MidNites design.
I really love this one. :love: Stitch is a favorite around here. Hope you don't mind if I use this for our DL December trip.

triplefigs said:

Battery has been charged, memory card is ready... now all we need is Disney! Enjoy hitting 8,000 posts without me, but please don't hit 9,000 until we come back! :rotfl: We'll return late the 24th - so look for some pictures on the 25th.

Marti

mgkkgdm said:
I have a new appreciation for all who have ironed on the transfers, we had two more to do and Marti is downstairs sewing DS new costume (changed mind from Indiana Jones to Scream, too hot in FL for all the Indy gear) so I took a stab with the iron. I have no problem ironing my shirts and pants for work, but you need a masters degree in mathmatics to get the damn transfer centered.

We leave for the airport in 12 hours... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Not only will we post a picture of the CINDY shirt, we will have a beer for you.

I prefer dark beer, especially German. Make your way through the F&W for me and have a few for me. Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Have a safe flight!

mgkkgdm said:
you need a masters degree in mathmatics to get the damn transfer centered.

There's nothing wrong with the shirt sweetheart, its your chest that's messed up!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter