Disney Emoji Blitz

I just noticed that the new app icon looks like it has Edna Mode in the upper right corner. They've already said which events will be for the new Gaston and Clawhauser emojis, but I didn't see anything that seemed to relate to the Incredibles.
upload_2019-2-7_16-59-44.png

Re Edna: I believe it’s a March 1st event so they haven’t official released the information yet.

Well this event definitely is a bit harder than some of the more recent, but we’ve got plenty of time to finish the event so I’m ok with that. Slow and steady progress. I’ve also decided since I only need 5 more gold box emojis (and I got the one I wanted most, disgust) I’m going to start working on maxing our my silver emojis. Based on my calculations, it should only take about 2 million coins!

Robin Hood event was a pain for the last couple of levels, but I finished. And got another Robin Hood, so meh. I really want to make a list of all the gold emojis I have, and see how many millions of coins I need to max everything, but it's probably a pretty depressing number, lol.

I got another Robin Hood. I was going to try agai on my second device, but clicked the wrong button.

Woo hoo- I finished and got Maid Marian!
Be sure to login today, tomorrow, and Thu. to get a Valentine's giveaway each day.

I got Robin Hood. I didn't have either emoji and I wasn't all that fond of either one so it really didn't matter to me. I do have to say that if I have to play Disgust or Sally again it'll be too soon.

The last few levels were terrible but finally finished and got Robin Hood. Didn't have either so that was nice. Got my free item today, it was two items one I can't recall, the other a chocolate covered strawberry.

So what's our next challenge?

The last few levels were terrible but finally finished and got Robin Hood. Didn't have either so that was nice. Got my free item today, it was two items one I can't recall, the other a chocolate covered strawberry.

So what's our next challenge?

I think villains challenge on Thursday.

The description says it's the Villain-Tines Challenge starting on 2/14. The Diamond Box characters are Gaston (new), the Queen of Hearts, and Ursula. Being a Challenge event, I think the only way to get Gaston (initially) is through the Diamond Box. If he follows suit, he'll be a purple box emoji after the event, which means he might not be available for coins in the Gold/Silver/Series boxes.

There are five types of events, right? Just a quick summary (mostly so I can remember which type of event is which - I'm always forgetting what "challenge" means :rotfl:).
  • Item Card: Bingo-like event, collecting items, goal is to clear the cards
  • Survival: Clear items (varies based on event theme) before they explode, goal is (usually) to collect some number of the item
  • Villains: Collect item (varies based on the villain), goal is (usually) to collect some number of item.
  • Team Event: Use two emoji's teams to achieve various goals
  • Food Fight: Play against someone else, get the most points to win
  • Clear the <Varies>: Clear marked tiles, goal is to earn points
  • Challenge: Use specific emojis to complete goals (rewards usually do not include new emojis)
  • Magic Key: Collect magic keys

Last edited:
The description says it's the Villain-Tines Challenge starting on 2/14. The Diamond Box characters are Gaston (new), the Queen of Hearts, and Ursula. Being a Challenge event, I think the only way to get Gaston (initially) is through the Diamond Box. If he follows suit, he'll be a purple box emoji after the event, which means he might not be available for coins in the Gold/Silver/Series boxes.

There are five types of events, right? Just a quick summary (mostly so I can remember which type of event is which - I'm always forgetting what "challenge" means :rotfl:).
  • Survival: Clear items (varies based on event theme) before they explode, goal is (usually) to collect some number of the item
  • Challenge: Use specific emojis to complete goals (rewards usually do not include new emojis)

Also the Magic Key events.

And villains events? They usually have where you try to defeat them or they have a power that makes playing harder....

I refuse to acknowledge the Magic Key Events. :rotfl: Just kidding. I totally forgot about them (or maybe blocked it out?).

Villains event remind me a lot of the Survival event, but they are different (items to bottom of the board instead of clearing them).

There is also the event where you have to clear colored tiles. I can't remember what those are usually categorized as...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter