Disney Emoji Blitz

Anyone doing the villain task event? I’m debating. I usually skip this kind of event and I am a couple levels away from a wand so I think I’m just going to keep focusing on leveling up. I’m not sure the prizes are worth the hassle for this one. Once I do get my wand I have to decide if I want to use it for series one to get fozzy or series two to get either the beast or lumiere. Suggestions?

Anyone doing the villain task event? I’m debating. I usually skip this kind of event and I am a couple levels away from a wand so I think I’m just going to keep focusing on leveling up. I’m not sure the prizes are worth the hassle for this one. Once I do get my wand I have to decide if I want to use it for series one to get fozzy or series two to get either the beast or lumiere. Suggestions?

The next event is an item card beauty and the beast event, so if before then maybe series 2?

Anyone doing the villain task event? I’m debating.

Out of the three characters I only have the Queen of Hearts, so I'm playing her challenges and then I'm back to leveling up. Not planning to use gems when I don;t have two of the characters needed to play.

Watch out when you update to the new Jam City version! DO NOT UNINSTALL/REINSTALL!

https://jamcity.helpshift.com/a/emo...sible-progress-loss-with-upcoming-update&l=en

Players' progress may be impacted if Disney Emoji Blitz is uninstalled from their device and reinstalled after the upcoming update (R25.9).

In-game progress may be lost if Disney Emoji Blitz is uninstalled on your device before the release of version R25.9. Keeping Disney Emoji Blitz installed on your device and updating the app when version R25.9 is released will prevent this issue.

If you have already uninstalled the game, you may avoid a loss of in-game progress by reinstalling and syncing your progress before updating to R25.9.

I gave in and bought Gaston. I finished the challenge this morning. I’m not even sure why I played. I don’t like the events where you can’t win an emoji.

I never play these task events because I never have all the necessary emoji. Oh well, more time to level up!

Just a note, but it looks like the Disney Interactive to Jam City transition is beginning. My version on my Android device is build 25.9.0 and it starts with a Jam City splash screen. My iOS device is build 25.1.0 and still has Disney Interactive. At this point, I cannot sync my game between the two different platforms. Hopefully once the iOS version migrates to the Jam City build, syncing will return!

I haven't been playing on the Android version because I only found out about the update when I went to sync the two devices and the game wouldn't sync. I'd made more progress on the iOS version, that's the one I've been playing. I'm hoping the iOS update will come out soon, but so far, it's still version 25.1.0. Hopefully the new version is coming soon because when I went to look for it in the App Store, it says the game is no longer available (using the link from the Jam City website).

Update: The iOS update just showed up for me. After installation, I can now sync my devices! I didn't notice any other major changes after the update, but I only played one game.

Last edited:
I am locked out of the update since we put my kid’s age in when we started, I think. So I may be out. I don’t know if I want to start all over...

I was a little disappointed I didn’t get holiday Pluto at christmas, but now having a level two Holiday Mickey has been great for item collection events. I got through the challenge pretty quickly and got the beast which was the last series 2 emoji I needed, so that was great!

As others have reported the free spin is now very glitchy. Sometimes it works and sometimes you watch the ad and don't get a spin.

I am locked out of the update since we put my kid’s age in when we started, I think. So I may be out. I don’t know if I want to start all over...
Well - the customer service team was able to get this remedied quite quickly - so I think all is well. Yay!

Ugh. There is a Facebook Group called "DISNEY EMOJI BLITZ FRIENDS" that is quite helpful. If you join, read the announcements for hints on how to regain your account. You are not the only one this has happened to. You may have to share information with Jam City that is pretty personal to get your account back.

Edited: I'm glad things worked out so easily!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter