Disney Emoji Blitz

• Sydney2977

DIS Veteran
    I got Prince Charming too! I also got an egg from the Gaston event but I haven't really been paying attention to how it works.

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
    Only made it to the second card for the Cindy event, but had to keep switching characters in an attempt to get item drops.

Finished the first level of the Gaston event. Got an egg 🍳

• figment_jii

DIS Veteran
    Mary Poppins event has dropped. It's one of those clear the board type of events. Two new emojis (Bert and Mary Poppins). Mary is a Diamond Box Exclusive. Good luck everyone!

• MonaMN

DIS Veteran
    I got Bert from the Diamond Box too (had ‘em all stored up). Got a Nala from the Silver Box (only a couple left to max out).
    Finished the event and got... another Bert. Sigh. Busy weekend so not sure if I can do RF to try for Mary...

Charade67

Whatcha *do*-in'?
    I had to use the 2 device trick several times, but I finally got Mary. I’m now working my way through rainbow falls.

sneakycat

Earning My Ears
    How did you guys clear the spoonfuls of sugar so quickly? I'm averaging about 7 per game with Hatbox. Still level 40-something.

Sydney2977

DIS Veteran
    Well we got through Dorian ok, but no Wi-Fi for two days, plus having to work longer Fri. and Sat. put me behind on the Mary Poppins event. I broke down and used gems to buy a diamond box but only because I knew I was guaranteed a character I didn't have- and got Bert. He's been pretty helpful getting caught up. I'll just have to play all day today!

marcyleecorgan

DIS Veteran
    I got Mary Poppins! I dont normally cash out my gems for an emoji but something felt right when I pressed the button.....
    Now I am FLYING through this event with x2

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
    The Disney Cats Challenge is now live. It's the one where you have to use a specific character (Clawhauser, Cheshire, Marie, or Figaro) to achieve certain goals. Clawhauser and Figaro are Diamond Box exclusives, with Figaro being the new emoji for this event. Good luck everyone!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates