Disney Enchanted Tales

Quick question had anyone broken the lvl 25 glass ceiling? Mine is showing 25 is max lvl and losing all my stars but purchases seem to be in the 30's and I'm locked out..

No I haven't either. Even before this update I've been stuck on level 25, even though I can't unlock oakens trading post until level 26. I was hoping after this update it would move on to level 26, but it still says level 25 is my max level.

I don't expect to go to level 26 till after this event is over. Then they only have to update the game once instead of twice.

I've noticed that everytime I am saving for a new character, the closer I get, the amount of coins required for that character goes UP. Has anyone else experienced this?

Man i'm having a heck of a time getting carrots to drop for me. I've only gotten 5 so far over the course of the entire day. Sven, Olaf, and Kristoff all need carrots (11 each). At this rate it's going to take a while to get the 33 carrots needed to welcome all 3 characters.

It doesn't help that I'm trying to collect for 5 different things at once (Sven, Olaf, Kristoff, Featherduster and the Garden Rotunda Xmas Style). Thank goodness I completed Annna's winter outfit before I fell asleep last night.

I've noticed that everytime I am saving for a new character, the closer I get, the amount of coins required for that character goes UP. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yeah there has been a couple of times that I can remember where they raised the prices a little bit. The first was pretty early on in the game. The second I think was around the fall event some time.

I think they were trying to slow down the progress for the players a little bit to keep people from completing everything too soon before the next updates were due to come out.

I think I've reached the tipping point in the game finally where I'm saving coins faster than there are items available to spend them on, but I started on day one when the game first came out so I have a big jump on most people. I know most people are no where near that point. Hopefully they aren't slowing down the progress so much they start to loss people because they aren't advancing fast enough in the game to stay interested.

Awww, you get the Frozen characters already? I am getting the featherduster from BB, she is almost complete. 5 more feathers. But I wonder if I will ever finish collecting the decoration for the rotunda.

I can't remember amounts getting higher. Only a while ago prices dropped.

Still working on the Rotunda. Really behind on Frozen characters. Frozen was the story I just started before the event began. Still working on the Krumcakes. You guys are lucky you are caught up on Frozen. Here's to a better day tomorrow...I have a month after all for this event I think.

This game is toying with me. It won't let me collect any more carrots since I collected 11 which is enough to welcome one of Olaf, Svan, or Kristoff. The problem is that I've been stuck at 5 of 6 coals for Olaf, 5 of 6 lutes for Kristoff, and 5 of 6 storage chests for Sven for hours now. Until I can get that last "low chance" item for one of the three characters I can't start collecting any more carrots. What stinks is as soon as I welcome one of the characters using the 11 carrots I found so far then the other two characters will go down to 0 of 11 carrots.

It's been over 12 hours since I was able to add any new carrots. By now I should have easily found another 3 or 4 carrots. If you need 33 carrots total (11 for each character) the game should let you keep collecting carrots past the first 11.

Awww, you get the Frozen characters already? I am getting the featherduster from BB, she is almost complete. 5 more feathers. But I wonder if I will ever finish collecting the decoration for the rotunda.

Those feathers are not easy to get. I'm still at 7 of 12. It's the last item I need for the featherduster. For the Christmas style I still need 2 more mistletoes. I was able to get everything else. The winter decoration basket helped a lot with that. It sometimes dropped 3 different items at one time

Those feathers are not easy to get. I'm still at 7 of 12. It's the last item I need for the featherduster. For the Christmas style I still need 2 more mistletoes. I was able to get everything else. The winter decoration basket helped a lot with that. It sometimes dropped 3 different items at one time

Got the feathers ;) and got one mistletoe so 4 to go. Ill give the basket the benefit of the doubt.

No I haven't either. Even before this update I've been stuck on level 25, even though I can't unlock oakens trading post until level 26. I was hoping after this update it would move on to level 26, but it still says level 25 is my max level.
Thats the problem I am having too. I have been locked on level 25 for over a month! I am wondering if I missed something, like an event or something.
Has anyone passed level 25 yet? If so, how?

Thats the problem I am having too. I have been locked on level 25 for over a month! I am wondering if I missed something, like an event or something.
Has anyone passed level 25 yet? If so, how?

Everybody is stuck at level 25. The only reason I'm lucky enough to be able to welcome Olaf, Sven, and Kristoff now is because I started with the Frozen story first. I think most people started with the Beauty and the Beast story.

For me I'm stuck waiting for the Snuggly Duckling once I'm allowed to go to level 26. Tangled was the last story I started. I think some people have already been able to get stuff like the Snuggly Duckling, the Palace Dungeon, Pottery Kiln and some of these others I can't get to until they let us past level 25.

Got the feathers ;) and got one mistletoe so 4 to go. Ill give the basket the benefit of the doubt.

Ok so I got my last feather and just now unlocked feather duster. The first task for her was to dust the castle but when I tap her a screen comes up saying "Items required to Craft - Craft Time 20h 10m" then the rest of it is blank. There is no way for me to get past that screen. She appears to be stuck in limbo. What happened with your feather duster when you unlocked her?

Last edited:
Just what happens with all other characters. She was on the field and a series of tasks popped up. Sounds like a glitch.

I had something weird with Elsa yesterday. I wanted to give her her next task as previous was finished, but it didn't work. However, next to the empty box of how many time remaining it had a little box 'watch video'. I tapped and tapped but nothing:( I wonder what they are up to.

Ok so I got my last feather and just now unlocked feather duster. The first task for her was to dust the castle but when I tap her a screen comes up saying "Items required to Craft - Craft Time 20h 10m" then the rest of it is blank. There is no way for me to get past that screen. She appears to be stuck in limbo. What happened with your feather duster when you unlocked her?
It did the same thing to me. I restarted the app but she's still like that. So annoying. She's my only character that can earn mistletoe. Boo.

It did the same thing to me. I restarted the app but she's still like that. So annoying. She's my only character that can earn mistletoe. Boo.
I contacted customer support last night. hopefully they fix it soon

Just to check, you got the mistletoes from the winter basket, gift or bag? Until now I got 3 mistletoes from the flower shop, but not from one of the event items. I did get a Diamond with the bag as a bonus, but nothing else.

Just to check, you got the mistletoes from the winter basket, gift or bag? Until now I got 3 mistletoes from the flower shop, but not from one of the event items. I did get a Diamond with the bag as a bonus, but nothing else.

No, the mistletoe is the only item you cannot get form the Winter Decoration Basket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter