Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any issues with the best buy fathers day deal? I've been in Canada the past few weeks and will be back in the USA on the 18th. I tried to pull up my gift cards and discount and got an error page. Hoping it's just cause I'm in Canada. Anyone else have problems?

Anyone have any issues with the best buy fathers day deal? I've been in Canada the past few weeks and will be back in the USA on the 18th. I tried to pull up my gift cards and discount and got an error page. Hoping it's just cause I'm in Canada. Anyone else have problems?

No, I didn't have any issues here in MI. I printed one $25 Members Rewards Certificate, two $15 promotional Certificates and two $300 E-gift cards and exchanged them yesterday. :-) Still don't know how I got the $25 MR but I'm not gonna ask them!:P

How often are you able to purchase the Walmart egift cards? I have placed 4 orders and had 2 orders cancelled so far. Any thoughts on best practices?

I did the Best Buy Fathers Day deal but didn't receive my $15 promo yet.
Shouldn't I have received an email?

How often are you able to purchase the Walmart egift cards? I have placed 4 orders and had 2 orders cancelled so far. Any thoughts on best practices?

I've had better luck ordering the physical cards that come via snail mail. Don't know whats up with the egifts.

I received mine on 7/7/17. Maybe go back and look at your email/junk mail to see if you missed the emails. Good luck.

For those who ordered the physical walmart gift card, has it shipped yet? I ordered mine friday night with another item. The gift card still shows as 'processing' but the other item shipped out already and is on it's way for store pickup.

Am I just impatient? Should I give them a whole business day before stalking the order tracker? :)

Yes, I got my email at 12:01am 7/7. My husbands came in 12:02am same day. Subject line was " Congratulations, you've received a Best Buy savings code" and it comes from bestbuygiftcards at cashstar dot com, in case it got filed as spam or deleted by accident.

For those who ordered the physical walmart gift card, has it shipped yet? I ordered mine friday night with another item. The gift card still shows as 'processing' but the other item shipped out already and is on it's way for store pickup.

Am I just impatient? Should I give them a whole business day before stalking the order tracker? :)

I ordered a physically WM card on Friday morning around 9am and received an email yesterday around 4pm that it shipped. It's supposed to arrive on the 19th.

Mine still says processing as well, but shows expected delivery as 7/20. I did it not too long after people started posting on here about it. I'm planning on ordering another with my husband's card, but hadn't yet since it still says processing. I figure at this point it hasn't been cancelled like the others have so I may go ahead and order the other one tonight.

My egift card was also cancelled, so I ordered a physical card in the mail and had no problem. I wanted to save walmart the extra expense of shipping me 9 different gift cards (had the order on 9 of 11 cards), but if they want to keep cancelling egift cards, then fine - they can just mail them all to me.

For those of you that ordered physical cards from Walmart, did you wait until they shipped to order the next card? My order from Friday morning is still processing.

For those of you that ordered physical cards from Walmart, did you wait until they shipped to order the next card? My order from Friday morning is still processing.

I ordered physical cards on Saturday. I am waiting until I receive the $10 back before I order again. My order says shipped and is supposed to arrive Wednesday the 19th. I did not order a Walmart gift card. I ordered restaurant gift cards.

If I don't get the bonus, I won't bother with a second order on my second card.

What's the total discount on the Amex offer? I know it's 10% off plus 1% back. I guess shopkick would be another 0.8%. Do you earn bb rewards on Disney gc purchases?

What's the total discount on the Amex offer? I know it's 10% off plus 1% back. I guess shopkick would be another 0.8%. Do you earn bb rewards on Disney gc purchases?
I have earned BB rewards for Disney GC purchases! I have 320 points pending from my last purchase ($350 Disney GC paid for with $300 AmEx, $30 BB GC and $20 BB Rewards). I also got 700 ShopKick kicks (worth just short of $3).

You earn the BB rewards on gift cards (as long as you aren't paying with a BB gift card). Their program changed a while back. Now a "standard" member only gets 1/2% value. Once you hit $1,500 (I think) in purchases, you get 1%. I bought Visa gift cards - 3 x $200 (+ $18 in fees) and split the purchase between 2 of my cards at the register. I can see the BB points pending in my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter