Disney Gives Us the Warm Fuzzies - Take Two. TRIP REPORT HAS BEGUN! 1/20 Pg. 92

Hope you guys have a wonderful time!
Thank you!!

have a great time!!!! Say Hi to Mickey for us...and tell him we'll see him real soon!

luv
Paula and Allison
We will!

Leslie, Jen.... have a marvelous, MARVELOUS vacation. I'm thrilled this trip came together for the two of you -- I'll be thinking about you both the next few days and it'll bring a smile to my face each time! :goodvibes

Be safe, have fun and say HI to Mickey and the gang for me! :wizard:

Keep those FB updates coming! :cool1:
Thank you!! We'll keep updating for you!!

have a simply magical time! can't wait to read all about it!
Thank you.

I can't wait to read all about it! I'll be watching for your Facebook updates. :goodvibes

Have a wonderful, magical trip! I hope you can sleep. ;)
I slept pretty well. Yay!!

Jen and Leslie - have a wonderful and magical trip!! :banana:

I will be looking forward to the Twitter updates! :thumbsup2 And the TR after your trip! :goodvibes
Your trip is right around the corner!!

Today's the day, Leslie!!! party:
WOO HOO!! I am so excited. I've got the butterflies in my stomach!

I know!
This is the day 'we' get to go! :dance3:
Can't wait for all the pictures. :cool1:
Have a great time for all of us!!!
WOO HOO! My flight doesn't leave until 6:30 so no Disney updates today. :rotfl2:

No more sleeps for Leslie! Yippee!! :banana::woohoo::yay:

Have a safe flight and keep us posted via FB.

Jen- enjoy your last day before departure. Drive safely tomorrow. :goodvibes

No more sleeps!! I am so excited.

I LEAVE TODAY!!

JEN LEAVES TOMORROW!!

1 Day until we see each other!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!

:bitelip::hyper::jumping1::hyper::jumping1::hyper::bitelip:

Do you all know what this food item is??

Any guesses???

CREAM CHEESE PRETZEL!!

CreamCheesePretzel2.jpg

CreamCheesePretzel.jpg

Hehehe, I could be eating one of these TOMORROW! Yummy! Those pretzels are AMAZING!!!!

How am I going to get anything accomplished at work today? :rotfl2:
Guess that means you'll just have to email me all day LOL!!!

I'm falling apart this morning. So I looked at my boarding pass last night at home but I didn't print it out because I don't have a printer. Well that was a bad mistake because now Southwest won't let me print my boarding pass again. UGH! I know that I can print it out there but it's making me nervous.

Then I'm sitting at my desk eating my cottage cheese and I realize....I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY MAGICAL EXPRESS DOCS ARE!! UGH UGH UGH. I know that I put them with the DVC letter from Anita with my reservation at SSR but now I don't know where either of those things are. I think they are on my bookshelf near my last suitcase that Marc needs to bring with him when he picks me up. So I'm not so patiently waiting for Marc to get home so he can confirm that they are there.

I know I don't *need* both things but it makes me feel better if I have them.

I am freaking out.

:upsidedow

Relax, everything will be fine. As long as you are checked in, everything will be fine with your boarding pass.

When we checked in on rented points, they didn't ask for any documents, so if you can't fnd them, it should still be fine!

:banana:YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY TODAY!!!!:banana:

Relax, everything will be fine. As long as you are checked in, everything will be fine with your boarding pass.

When we checked in on rented points, they didn't ask for any documents, so if you can't fnd them, it should still be fine!

:banana:YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY TODAY!!!!:banana:

I keep telling myself but I have never been so scatterbrained about paperwork before. I don't know what my problem is. :rotfl2: Marc checked around the house and he can't find it either which leads me to believe that maybe I'm smarter than I give myself credit for and I already stuck in my carry on.

I'm trying to calm down.

Yummy Yummy Cream Cheese Pretzel !

No More Sleeps - You will sleep heavenly down in Port Orleans :cloud9:

The last minute panic is normal - Document Panic is never good, I experience that as well. I am sure Marc will find them and all will be good!

Have a wonderful trip - we know you will ! :wizard:

I'm going to go with you are a smart girl and that you have packed them away in your carry-on! I had a bit of Document panic myself when I couldn't remember where I put our itinerary and my rental car info. But they are now safely in my computer bag and ready to be used!! I'm so excited to pick up the rental car tonight!

Yummy Yummy Cream Cheese Pretzel !

No More Sleeps - You will sleep heavenly down in Port Orleans :cloud9:

The last minute panic is normal - Document Panic is never good, I experience that as well. I am sure Marc will find them and all will be good!

Have a wonderful trip - we know you will ! :wizard:

I'm hoping that once I get on the plane I will calm down a lot. I think I will. I just need to get in the calm zone. :rotfl2:

I'm going to go with you are a smart girl and that you have packed them away in your carry-on! I had a bit of Document panic myself when I couldn't remember where I put our itinerary and my rental car info. But they are now safely in my computer bag and ready to be used!! I'm so excited to pick up the rental car tonight!

I have a copy of the itinerary for you so no worries if you can't find it.

Yay for the rental car!!!

I'm still really nervous. I have a bunch of anxiety for this trip and I'm really trying to push pass it.

I'm hoping that once I get on the plane I will calm down a lot. I think I will. I just need to get in the calm zone. :rotfl2:

The calm zone will start as soon as you exit your work doors and get in the car and head off to the airport. Then you will really calm once you see your documents are in the carry on, your bags are checked and you can pull out one of those good books and settle in with your comfy pants on! :goodvibes

Happy VACA DAY!!!!!!! Sweetie, I am sure as smart as you are, that everything is already neatly packed and organized in a great place in your carry-on!!!! Think about what is already in your carry-on.....where would you put documents/id's/etc.?!?!!? That is probably where it is!!!!! Have fun dearie!!!

NO FREAKING OUT ALLOWED!!!

Why not?

:wizard: Because you leave for Disney today :woohoo: and only Pixie Dust thoughts are allowed :wizard:

The calm zone will start as soon as you exit your work doors and get in the car and head off to the airport. Then you will really calm once you see your documents are in the carry on, your bags are checked and you can pull out one of those good books and settle in with your comfy pants on! :goodvibes
I need to practice some of my meditation, maybe that will help. My leg is bouncing up and down like crazy!

Happy VACA DAY!!!!!!! Sweetie, I am sure as smart as you are, that everything is already neatly packed and organized in a great place in your carry-on!!!! Think about what is already in your carry-on.....where would you put documents/id's/etc.?!?!!? That is probably where it is!!!!! Have fun dearie!!!
I'm sure they are in my carry on, it's just bothering me that I don't know 100%.

NO FREAKING OUT ALLOWED!!!

Why not?

:wizard: Because you leave for Disney today :woohoo: and only Pixie Dust thoughts are allowed :wizard:

I'm trying to channel my inner Tinkerbell! :tinker:

I'm sure they are in your carry on....I do the same thing with all of my documents and double and triple checking :sad2:
Just checked and the weather is looking good too. :goodvibes No cuddle duds for you!! ;)
Have a good flight Leslie :hug:
Have a safe drive tomorrow Jen :hug:

Tracy

I do the same exact thing with necessary docs - and freak out about where they are, usually yelling at Joe about what HE did with them. :rolleyes1 :rotfl: He is so chill, he just tells me he doesn't know - which makes me freak out MORE! Then I find them safely tucked away in my Passporter, packed in the carry-on. :rolleyes: I do hope you find them! But if not, don't let it freak you out - everything will work out!! :hug:

That calm zone will happen, probably once you are all buckled in for the flight and on your way....:cloud9:

I'm sure they are in your carry on....I do the same thing with all of my documents and double and triple checking :sad2:
Just checked and the weather is looking good too. :goodvibes No cuddle duds for you!! ;)
Have a good flight Leslie :hug:
Have a safe drive tomorrow Jen :hug:

Tracy
The weather is looking good! WOO HOO!!

I just tried pulling up my boarding pass again....I'm obsessed. I know I'll get it printed it out but I feel naked going to the airport without. :rotfl2:

I do the same exact thing with necessary docs - and freak out about where they are, usually yelling at Joe about what HE did with them. :rolleyes1 :rotfl: He is so chill, he just tells me he doesn't know - which makes me freak out MORE! Then I find them safely tucked away in my Passporter, packed in the carry-on. :rolleyes: I do hope you find them! But if not, don't let it freak you out - everything will work out!! :hug:

That calm zone will happen, probably once you are all buckled in for the flight and on your way....:cloud9:
I check 1,001 times for those docs too. I'm sure they are on my carryon, I just can't remember for sure so it's bugging me.

I can't wait for the calm. My stomach is upset since I'm so stressed
out. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter