Disney Gives Us the Warm Fuzzies - Take Two. TRIP REPORT HAS BEGUN! 1/20 Pg. 92

LL, I can't believe you'll be in Disney World the next time you wake up!

What I've been telling myself about having issues on our last trip (or trying to tell myself), is that between my dad and my sister tag-teaming being sick, that that was enough non-pixie-dust to last for a while...so I'm sure that this trip will be much better and pain-free. :goodvibes I'm so excited for FB updates!

I hope you have a safe flight down, and Jen, I hope you have a safe drive tomorrow. I hope you both have an amazing, magical time!

LL, I can't believe you'll be in Disney World the next time you wake up!

What I've been telling myself about having issues on our last trip (or trying to tell myself), is that between my dad and my sister tag-teaming being sick, that that was enough non-pixie-dust to last for a while...so I'm sure that this trip will be much better and pain-free. :goodvibes I'm so excited for FB updates!

I hope you have a safe flight down, and Jen, I hope you have a safe drive tomorrow. I hope you both have an amazing, magical time!

I like the way you think. I kinda feel that way about this trip too. Last May, I hardly worried about anything and this trip I'm in freakout overload. I'm hoping the more I worry the smoother the trip will go. :laughing:

Today is the day LL! I'm so excited for you girls!

Sending some prayers and pixie dust your day for safe travels and a blister free trip! pixiedust::goodvibes

No panicking allowed at this point. :hug:

I should have guessed that the grand finale food pic would be the cream cheese pretzel. :goodvibes I think it is also exciting to think that you will be served it in Mickey wax paper. :lmao: It's always the little things that make me all giddy -- like Disney printed paper products. :laughing:

No panicking allowed at this point. :hug:

I should have guessed that the grand finale food pic would be the cream cheese pretzel. :goodvibes I think it is also exciting to think that you will be served it in Mickey wax paper. :lmao: It's always the little things that make me all giddy -- like Disney printed paper products. :laughing:

I'm slowly calming down the closer it gets to 3PM. :laughing:

Of course #1 would have to be the cream cheese pretzel! How could it not be?? :rotfl2: Disney paper products excite me too. It just makes the food more exciting!

Hey LL - I read on the Jan 2010 thread that someone posted about SW having issues with their system this morning. Don't worry, it's fixed I hear.

Man - even for being on the east coast, you people were up early today! LL I can understand why. But the rest of you, do you always get up that early?? OY!

It's a great day to go to Disney!!!!! pixiedust:

Forgot to mention how I love the Disney papers too. I have been known to bring home a substantial pile of Disney napkins!

I'm slowly calming down the closer it gets to 3PM. :laughing:

Of course #1 would have to be the cream cheese pretzel! How could it not be?? :rotfl2: Disney paper products excite me too. It just makes the food more exciting!

3:00 for me means I am almost at the end of the workday, but 3:00 for you today is so much more exciting. :rotfl:

Cups, napkins, wax paper, plates -- if it is Disney World themed, I am all about them. Mickey always makes me smile. :rotfl:

Which reminds me -- will you happen to glance at the refillable mugs and see if they are new yet? The ones we have from last year are red wth the Fab Five celebrating.

Hey LL - I read on the Jan 2010 thread that someone posted about SW having issues with their system this morning. Don't worry, it's fixed I hear.

Man - even for being on the east coast, you people were up early today! LL I can understand why. But the rest of you, do you always get up that early?? OY!

It's a great day to go to Disney!!!!! pixiedust:
YOU ARE MY HERO!! I went to Southwest and was able to print out my boarding pass. THANK GOODNESS!! I feel SO much better now!! Thank you! Thank you!

Forgot to mention how I love the Disney papers too. I have been known to bring home a substantial pile of Disney napkins!
Hehehe, I should do that.

Have a GREAT trip, ladies!!
Thanks!! You too!!
3:00 for me means I am almost at the end of the workday, but 3:00 for you today is so much more exciting. :rotfl:

Cups, napkins, wax paper, plates -- if it is Disney World themed, I am all about them. Mickey always makes me smile. :rotfl:

Which reminds me -- will you happen to glance at the refillable mugs and see if they are new yet? The ones we have from last year are red wth the Fab Five celebrating.
I will check out the mugs for you for sure!! :thumbsup2

YOU ARE MY HERO!! I went to Southwest and was able to print out my boarding pass. THANK GOODNESS!! I feel SO much better now!! Thank you! Thank you!

Gawrsh!! Glad to help. Anything to keep you from panicking! I knew surfing the DIS boards would be more valuable today than any work I might think to do.

I noticed your top ticker has NO NUMBERS left on it!! HOORAY!!

Gawrsh!! Glad to help. Anything to keep you from panicking! I knew surfing the DIS boards would be more valuable today than any work I might think to do.

I noticed your top ticker has NO NUMBERS left on it!! HOORAY!!

It really made my day to print out my boarding pass. I feel so much better now.

Nope, no numbers left! I think I'm going to delete it before I leave today.

Well I was wondering what the last food countdown pic would be and it is the famous cream cheese filled pretzel...I am so going to have to try one of those...:goodvibes

Your papers are all in your carryon...;)

I hope that you and Jen have an absolutely magical, marvelous, magnificant time...Say hi to Mickey for me!.....
:yay:...:woohoo:...:yay:...:woohoo:...:yay:...:woohoo:...:yay:...:woohoo:...:yay:

Well I was wondering what the last food countdown pic would be and it is the famous cream cheese filled pretzel...I am so going to have to try one of those...:goodvibes

Your papers are all in your carryon...;)

I hope that you and Jen have an absolutely magical, marvelous, magnificant time...Say hi to Mickey for me!.....
:yay:...:woohoo:...:yay:...:woohoo:...:yay:...:woohoo:...:yay:...:woohoo:...:yay:

I'm so excited!! I just called Marc to wake him up so he could come pick me up. He's such a good husband, working all night last night and tonight and he's still willing to take me to the airport!! :goodvibes

:woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Have a safe and wonderful trip Leslie! And yes, your husband is a dear!! You're both lucky!

I'll be checking on FB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter