Disney Songs that bring a tear to your eye

Minnie-Maniac

DIS Veteran
We all know Disney is the Happiest Place on Earth but there are some songs that make me tear up. What are some Disney Songs that make you tear up?

For me a few songs are:

Baby Mine
Someone Waiting For You
Do You Want To Build A Snowman
Wishes(Mostly because of my Aunt who died that was her all time favorite Night Time Firework Spectacular.)

Last edited:

Let's see:
- You'll be in my heart from Tarzan
- "Nemo Egg" from the Finding Nemo soundtrack
- "When can I see you again" <---I blame wreck-it
- A man has dreams from Mary Poppins
- A dream is a wish your heart makes

"When She Loved Me"- Toy Story 2. This one makes my cry ugly tears every time.
The music from UP
"I See The Light"- Tangled
"Out There"- Hunchback of Notre Dame"
"I'll Try"- Peter Pan 2
*Editing to add- "Do You Want to Build a Snowman"- Frozen. This also makes me ugly cry.

Wishes
At last i see the light
and for some strange, unknown reason the electric light parade music, but only for about the first minute, then i start dancing!

1. Do You want To Build A Snowman- Frozen
2. Always- Lilo and Stitch 2
3. Almost There(Reprise)- The Princess and the Frog

Well this song brings Timon and Pumbaa to tears at the end of the song and also has made my eyes water to. Can You Feel The Love Tonight from The Lion King.

The song that plays when the old lady puts Tod in the forest in the Fox and the Hound...

OMG gets me everytime... its like a waterfall. :sad:

*EDIT* its called "goodbye may seem forever" its not even a sung song, but its just so sad!

The song that plays when the old lady puts Tod in the forest in the Fox and the Hound...

OMG gets me everytime... its like a waterfall. :sad:

*EDIT* its called "goodbye may seem forever" its not even a sung song, but its just so sad!

** Fox and the Hound is one of my all time favs, definitely in top 5
Yet I can't bring myself to watch it now I have kids ** They already think I'm a blubbering mess

Feed The Birds - Mary Poppins but extra tears when Richard Sherman performs it.

Candle on the Water - Pete's Dragon and The Pushing Daisies version is also amazing.

Out There- Hunchback of Notre Dame
Feed the Birds - Mary Poppins
When Will My Life Begin (Reprise) - Tangled
When Somebody Loved Me - Toy Story 2

I absolutely cannot listen to Toy Story 2's 'When She Loved Me' without tearing up. Also 'Goodbye May Seem Forever.' I actually avoid watching The Fox and the Hound because I know I'll lose it at that part. Wishes usually brings a tear to my eye. And 'When You Wish Upon a Star'--happy tears, because that song IS Disney for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter