Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Do they ever have youth sizes for 5k or general merch? I’ve never had the need to notice in the past…

Loving all the updates! I don’t leave until tomorrow morning and I’m currently at home with my youngest who has strep …again. Can’t wait to get there!

I think they are releasing the line in waves. Definitely didn’t let all of gold in at 9:30, so maybe less crowded but also just taking longer 🤷‍♀️

Into the queue inside as of 9:44 for group 1. Gold is still in line just in front of us. Probably 75 in front of me? They don’t have very much room to queue probably 100 people max

Edit: 9:55 no one really coming in behind me so they’re definitely being strict on group numbers in order (not a bunch of groups at once)

Last edited:
1/2 medal pins are already sold out according to FB
I’m in CrD and there was not even a spot for them. Someone said they sold out with pre-orders, but then I did another loop and someone told me there was a few of them just laying on a shelf and I got literally the last one at that time. So I don’t think they sold out from us- I think it is a runDisney problem.

Yoga was lovely despite the rain. I left my hotel at 4 am and got in easily. I got one of the last spots (on the side) but it was still nice and I could see the castle. I loveddd the skit with Goofy, Donald, and Pluto (basically they came out and there were cat noises and we found out Goofy accidentally brought cats instead of mats). So silly and adorable. The flow was more vinyasa-y than what they’ve done at WDW, but it seemed to end quickly with a really long savasana which was hard with the rain/cold. I was curious if they were trying to wrap it up in case it started pouring but then it didn’t so our savasana was longer? I don’t know. There were fireworks at the end which was a surprise. I wasn’t expecting them here since it’s a week day.

Club runDisney platinum went smoothly minus the pin debacle described above. Like last weekend, we went to merch before bib pick up. The merch is SO CUTE and I spent way too much money. Help.

I’m in CrD and there was not even a spot for them. Someone said they sold out with pre-orders, but then I did another loop and someone told me there was a few of them just laying on a shelf and I got literally the last one at that time. So I don’t think they sold out from us- I think it is a runDisney problem.

Yoga was lovely despite the rain. I left my hotel at 4 am and got in easily. I got one of the last spots (on the side) but it was still nice and I could see the castle. I loveddd the skit with Goofy, Donald, and Pluto (basically they came out and there were cat noises and we found out Goofy accidentally brought cats instead of mats). So silly and adorable. The flow was more vinyasa-y than what they’ve done at WDW, but it seemed to end quickly with a really long savasana which was hard with the rain/cold. I was curious if they were trying to wrap it up in case it started pouring but then it didn’t so our savasana was longer? I don’t know. There were fireworks at the end which was a surprise. I wasn’t expecting them here since it’s a week day.

Club runDisney platinum went smoothly minus the pin debacle described above. Like last weekend, we went to merch before bib pick up. The merch is SO CUTE and I spent way too much money. Help.
Any pics of the cute merch?

Interested to see some corral placements when y'all get your bibs. I'm not coming in until tomorrow night, and the weirdness of the bib number order has me concerned... :confused: Loving the merch pics - hope there is some left tomorrow night! 🤣🤣

I asked the Rundisney information booth earlier, and they shared that downtown Disney security would open at 3:30 in the AM. Could be different in practice, but I wanted to figure out the best route walking from DLH. They recommended walking to katella/harbor outside if I wanted to go over earlier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter