Disney's $1 billion dollar bet on magical wristband - Wired

I do believe your correct. And I'm actually fine with it.

I just don't see it happening (lost attendance).

Therefore I see no reason for them to add attractions unless there were to be a way "THEY COULD BE PAID FOR" by someone else, like guests willing to spend "even" more..
So, if they're not going to add attractions until "someone" pays for it - what do you think we're already pay for.....?

No matter what you think Disney can do to "break out" into some brand new, "just now thought of by you and Disney" accounting bucket - it's still the same rev going into the same buckets created by every accounting rule and practice in the known world.

Increase ticket price by x% or add a "Super Secret, Only If You Have A Lot of Money" Dessert Party in the Cinderella Castle Turrets accomplishes the same thing without making Disney look like they need handouts to add just one more ride. What you are suggesting is not realistic in the world of business.

It is so out there in so many ways - it would take days to list them all......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter