Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I got 2 of the anniversary bags online, and received them on Wed. The tote is WAY Huger than I thought so, I will be returning it. Does anyone know if I can return online purchases at WDW? I am going there on the 30th and would like to just return it there, that way if I see something I'd prefer, I could just exchange.

By the way, the green sketch is bigger than I thought it would be as well, and not sure how it would work as a "cross body" because the handle isn't very long.
But they are both beautiful!!

DH just ordered me another bag as an early Birthday present ☺ (the DVC crossbody in mint.) He asked if I really need another Disney Dooney bag... did he really think I’d say no?! 😂

I got 2 of the anniversary bags online, and received them on Wed. The tote is WAY Huger than I thought so, I will be returning it. Does anyone know if I can return online purchases at WDW? I am going there on the 30th and would like to just return it there, that way if I see something I'd prefer, I could just exchange.

By the way, the green sketch is bigger than I thought it would be as well, and not sure how it would work as a "cross body" because the handle isn't very long.
I have been told by CM’s that online and at the park are different “stores” so returns orders online have to go back to the mail order address on the form. You might call and make sure this hasn’t changed)

well i have seen 3 of the anniversary bags in person. i love the sketch tote. to me it is a winner. i also really really like the sketch satchel. the one i was disappointed in was the balloons crossbody. sending it back. the back pocket was very small and not very functional to me and the bag just didn't do it for me. not really sure why but that's why they make so many styles, right? anyway, jmho. would love to read what others have thought of this release.

dooney holiday bags on DS now. only saw the tote and satchel. did not see the crossbody.
Jumped online this morning for the tote and already sold out! hopefully the order won’t be cancelled. I also only saw the tote and satchel.

dooney holiday bags on DS now. only saw the tote and satchel. did not see the crossbody.

I was doing some holiday shopping about an hour ago and the crossbody bag was up. Just checked again and it is still there. Weird that they wouldn’t have put it up at the same time as the other two.

I've been looking at this but like small bags. Are you familiar with Vera Bradley's mini hipster? I'm hoping they are comparable in size.

I was doing some holiday shopping about an hour ago and the crossbody bag was up. Just checked again and it is still there. Weird that they wouldn’t have put it up at the same time as the other two.
It was up this morning then went out of stock. I debated on ordering and when I did decide it was gone. Costumer service said it was out of stock to check back periodically. However it did come back but $20 more.

It was up this morning then went out of stock. I debated on ordering and when I did decide it was gone. Costumer service said it was out of stock to check back periodically. However it did come back but $20 more.
seriously? the crossbody was lower this morning? how strange. i ordered the tote but have not gone for the crossbody as of yet. i think i like the large graphics on the tote better.

seriously? the crossbody was lower this morning? how strange. i ordered the tote but have not gone for the crossbody as of yet. i think i like the large graphics on the tote better.
I have a friend who was in Disney Springs this morning and posted that the bag was cheaper online than there in the store, so I think online had the wrong price this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter