Eat to the Beat Bands announced yet? [Yes, see post 19]

For any longtime fans of the Allman Brothers Band or music lovers just now discovering their music,the Allman Betts Band will be very worth your time.:)

Featuring the sons(Devon Allman/Duane Betts/Berry Oakley Jr.) of 3 of the 6 founding members(Gregg Allman/Dickey Betts/Berry Oakley) the Allman Betts Band was just recently formed and they recently recorded their first Album at the famed Muscle Shoals Sound Studios(Now Muscle Shoals Has Got The Swampers).

They are NOT an Allman Brothers Band "tribute band".

They have all been performing for many,many years in other Bands and have a huge "catalog" of their own material to pull from.

But,on this Tour,in honor of this being the 50th Anniversary of the Allman Brothers Band,they do play some Allman Brothers Band tunes and they KILL it!

It will be worth going to see them just to hear Blue Sky,one of the prettiest songs ever written.

They are all extremely talented-Devon Allman has been at ETTB the last 2 years and brought the house down-his 15 minute scorching version of Prince's Purple Rain was EPIC!:)

Do yourself a favor and mark September 16/17 on your Calendar!:)

I am so excited for Post Modern Jukebox! If you love cover bands, go ahead and look them up. I also secretly hoped that Hanson's dates were pushed into September but alas!
PMJ is amazing I'm so happy they are coming back, just saw them a few weeks ago at the Sevens Seas Food Festival at Sea World, they were incredible

For any longtime fans of the Allman Brothers Band or music lovers just now discovering their music,the Allman Betts Band will be very worth your time.:)

Featuring the sons(Devon Allman/Duane Betts/Berry Oakley Jr.) of 3 of the 6 founding members(Gregg Allman/Dickey Betts/Berry Oakley) the Allman Betts Band was just recently formed and they recently recorded their first Album at the famed Muscle Shoals Sound Studios(Now Muscle Shoals Has Got The Swampers).

They are NOT an Allman Brothers Band "tribute band".

They have all been performing for many,many years in other Bands and have a huge "catalog" of their own material to pull from.

But,on this Tour,in honor of this being the 50th Anniversary of the Allman Brothers Band,they do play some Allman Brothers Band tunes and they KILL it!

It will be worth going to see them just to hear Blue Sky,one of the prettiest songs ever written.

They are all extremely talented-Devon Allman has been at ETTB the last 2 years and brought the house down-his 15 minute scorching version of Prince's Purple Rain was EPIC!:)

Do yourself a favor and mark September 16/17 on your Calendar!:)

I totally agree with all of the above. We are leaving on Sept 13 so we just miss them. So wish I was there for that...

The Hooters were my favorite band in high school and I'm missing them by a week. So bummed. I was an adult by the time Hanson hit its fame - convince me I'll be happy to see them. Does the fact that I'll have a DD10 make a difference? They are middle aged by now, right?

I may be biased because I've been a Hanson fan for most of my life now, but I think they put on a good show and you'll be impressed with them. If you don't care about being up close it might be worth it to watch the chaos that is the fans lining up for the next show and the stampede trying to get up front once they can be let inside. Your daughter will probably enjoy them as well. They are all in their 30s now.

Underwhelmed here too, guess I was expecting a bit more. I also had to google who about half of the people are, and I can usually names songs from everyone on the list. At least we get to see Sheena Easton, that's a new one to us.

For anyone who has done the Eat to the Beat Dining package, does it include choice from the full menu, or is it a smaller prix fixe menu? I'm specifically looking at Les Chefs.

I think this is another budget cost with the money spent on the talent this year. Very disappointing.

November 12
  • through 18 – TBD
  • November 19 – D’Capella – NEW!
I guess I will be still waiting to find out who will be there for most of our trip since we are arriving on November 12. Anyone know anything about D'Capella? Is this a Disney music band?

Is it possible to actually get a front row seat at any of these concerts? And would one showing be better than another for trying for that (early vs late?). Maybe I’ve gotten the wrong impression but it sounds like the dining package reserved area is a little further back. And, yes, I’m willing to stand in line but just wondering if the front rows are always reserved for some kind of VIP experience that I’m not eligible for anyway.

still about 5-7 groups need to be posted,if they're not one of those groups it will make the list of concerts even more disappointing.
I love Air Supply. I remember seeing them in person when they first started. This is my first time at the festival. I would love to see them again. Fingers crossed

Is it possible to actually get a front row seat at any of these concerts? And would one showing be better than another for trying for that (early vs late?). Maybe I’ve gotten the wrong impression but it sounds like the dining package reserved area is a little further back. And, yes, I’m willing to stand in line but just wondering if the front rows are always reserved for some kind of VIP experience that I’m not eligible for anyway.

if they do it like they've been doing it for the Garden Rocks concerts the right front side front section under the roof is for the standby line with the inner section of the 3rd -5th row roped off for the family of the group and/or Disney vip people.Many shows they move the rope over if theres not many family members,so the people on the other side of the rope for those shows move closer to the center.On the left side the first 4 -5 rows they reserve for the dining plan with maybe the last row or two of this front left section under the roof left open for standby,this can change for really popular groups who might sell more dining plan tickets,they honestly have not been selling many of these dining plan tickets,I think for the 5:30 show for a Flock of Seagulls the other day they may have sold about 5-6.For many shows like this one with few dining plan seats sold about 5 minutes before showtime they open up about 2-3 of the dining plan rows and people in nearby seats stream in.The first show is usually the most crowded and the only one you dont have to make a line(unless they change it,but they've been doing it like this for years now,I doubt they would change it as having old people under the sun waiting at 2-3 pm for a 5:30 show is not smart.So if you want front row just show up at 11am when the theater opens and sit there for 6 hrs or get a dining plan ticket and get there earlier than the other dining people,but in all honesty front row is not my favorite place to sit,more important to be in the center but anywhere first 6-7 rows is great.

if they do it like they've been doing it for the Garden Rocks concerts the right front side front section under the roof is for the standby line with the inner section of the 3rd -5th row roped off for the family of the group and/or Disney vip people.Many shows they move the rope over if theres not many family members,so the people on the other side of the rope for those shows move closer to the center.On the left side the first 4 -5 rows they reserve for the dining plan with maybe the last row or two of this front left section under the roof left open for standby,this can change for really popular groups who might sell more dining plan tickets,they honestly have not been selling many of these dining plan tickets,I think for the 5:30 show for a Flock of Seagulls the other day they may have sold about 5-6.For many shows like this one with few dining plan seats sold about 5 minutes before showtime they open up about 2-3 of the dining plan rows and people in nearby seats stream in.The first show is usually the most crowded and the only one you dont have to make a line(unless they change it,but they've been doing it like this for years now,I doubt they would change it as having old people under the sun waiting at 2-3 pm for a 5:30 show is not smart.So if you want front row just show up at 11am when the theater opens and sit there for 6 hrs or get a dining plan ticket and get there earlier than the other dining people,but in all honesty front row is not my favorite place to sit,more important to be in the center but anywhere first 6-7 rows is great.

Thank you! Those are exactly all the details I was looking for.

TBD should just be changed to Sugar Ray. Please.

• September 30 through October 2 – Sugar Ray
  • October 3 through 9 – TBD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter