Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Love all the new pages! I have a hard time with Morocco too :)

Here's my double set for the UK. I ran out of red for the mats, but I'll get some before I send them back. I most likely won't adhere any of them though. That little phone booth was a bloody bugger! The double decker bus is intended to be the journal box.

This is the sketch it was based on...

Hope you like them!

Love them!

Too cute! The pages are coming along nicely.
I have mine almost done, working on Titles now.

All my pics are on my phone though, so I need to do a few extra steps before I can get them posted.

Sorry I've been MIA. With school starting and getting sick, I haven't done much with anything internet wise.
All the pages look great. Can't wait to see them in person.

Just wanted to say I hope to be postal tomorrow. Sorry I am so late and y'all are having to wait on me.
DS12 is having some medical issues and we are in a whirlwind of EKG's, echocardiograms, and pediatric cardiologists. Lots of running to our DR and starting next week, up to Children's hospital. Things have been happening so fast I haven't even had time to keep Nancy up to date.
But I promise I will have these done and out tomorrow. I just need to finish up outpost.

I just need to glue down my title pages. I'm hoping to be postal by Thursday. Sorry for the delay.

Please don't worry about being "late". My life has been insane and I'm very behind as well. I bit off more than I can chew trying to make a Mickey head flag border for my Hellos Around the World page. Finally got it all designed last weekend. Going to cut cut cut this weekend. The earliest I can get these back to you is 9/21, but most likely it will be 9/28. All I can do is beg your forgiveness, life has truly gotten in my way this past few months.

Buffy, it's only paper, DS12 and the rest of your family comes first. Hugs to you.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Jennifer and Buffy, no worries here, family comes first!

Buffy, hope everything gets settled with DS quickly.:hug:

Jennifer, if you need any help, I am always available.

Buffy, sending and saying prayers :hug: hope he will be feeling better soon :goodvibes

no worries Jennifer! you have a lot on your plate too!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Jennifer, I'm going to go ahead and mail these without Ryan's pages. I will get his stuff done over the next week or two and mail those separately. I have one done, one cut and have not even started the other two. I promise I will have them to you by the end of the month!

Jennifer, I'm going to go ahead and mail these without Ryan's pages. I will get his stuff done over the next week or two and mail those separately. I have one done, one cut and have not even started the other two. I promise I will have them to you by the end of the month!

No worries, Danielle. Thank you.

Bagging and tagging. PO either tomorrow or Friday. Depends on other orders :)

Agent P

Norway Holiday (no sketch for this since I couldnt find one that matched my idea.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter