Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Thanks ladies, every time I see it, its " perrrrry' or " oh there you are Perry" haha can't wait to move them out.

They are ready for mailing, looks like tomorrow will be po day. Still waiting on a package that is taking forever.

3 down, 2 to go. I should be done by Wednesday. Weeks are hectic but I will get it done!!

Japan
IMG_0856_zps1cca0941.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Future World
ba2d2574-c85e-4eec-94cd-29e06d06c1a0_zpsc3dd0b47.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

China Holiday....The Chinese Characters say "Merry Christmas" (Top) and "Happy New Year" (bottom)

a6a3b2cd-82d4-41b2-bc6a-a50f2aaec261_zpse8f2b967.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just need to add my title and embellishments to Outpost and print my sketches. Everything else is bagged and ready to go.

But I will mail tomorrow, DD is home today with a tummy ache so I'm not going out.

Everything looks great. I got boxes from Rachal and Danielle this past week.

I wanted to show you what's been taking so long on mine...I decided that my "Hellos Around the World" page needed to have Mickey head flag borders. Reddy's didn't work, so I had to design these myself. And then cut them. And then put them together individually. And now put them together as borders. :faint:

I'm realllllllllllllly happy with how they came out. I hope everyone likes them!

I hope to finish mine this weekend. Fingers crossed.

those are AWESOME Jennifer! bummed I'm not getting them :(
hope everything is going good, miss you :hug:

Here's my Hellos page. It started out with this sketch as inspiration.

Here's my take on it. The red is intended to be the journalling spot. I used Wordle to make the print, before I started the borders, I was going to use it for the left side of the black, but it won't fit there. So, I'm sending it for everyone anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter